1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kanadoll Discussion

Apr 1, 2015

1. Yeah they did D: had to email Kana asking for the dimensions of Eden so I can check out different bodies... but she replied promptly and quickly!

2. Oo what are the dimensions? Haven’t looked for a body yet

3. She said

Eden has about 10.5 neck circumference and head circumference is about 8~9 inch.
      He is usually compatible with 63~65cm size body.
      The body I used for Eden is 65cm boy body.

4. Weird. Missed that somehow, I guess.

Anyway, my sister is mailing me the head, huzzah!

5. Thanks! I prefer 70-75cm dolls, hopefully it’ll look good :evilplot:

6. Hi all! Just looked up this thread since I got my very own Kanadoll Eden head some months ago. He's absolutely stunning and I love him to bits. I currently keep him on a Spiritdoll Proud body, and the proportions are okay, the neck's a bit skinny in my opinion but the rest looks acceptable, proportion-wise.

[​IMG]
      Sorry about the size of the photo x)

This is him with a temporary, two layered faceup, on a Dollzone B70-003 body, which is even skinnier than the Spiritdoll body and doesn't fit my taste at all. Height-wise it works well, I think. It all depends on the proportions of the body (big shoulders, generally muscular, etc). I'll see if I have the patience to strip him naked and snap a photo of the proportions with the Spiritdoll body, just for future reference for people x) Either way, this sculpt is absolute love. I love him and he's perfect <3

7. Sorry for the bump! Just ordered Aidan in WS and now I'm on a hunt for a body for him. Does anyone know any resin matches for WS? Is it also Volks matching?

8. Bumping again, sorry o_O; I just got an email back from Kana, she says WS is also similar to Volks (I'm hoping similar means matching), just wanted to leave the info here in case someone else in the future is looking for a match ^^

9. I put in an order for an Adrian head right before the deadline. :3nodding: I’m pretty excited.

10. I put an order in when her order period opened but haven’t got a reply or anything... I would assume I’d get a reply to tell me the total cost with shipping. Is that normal?

11. @v1ntagecouture For me, she replied back in a few hours with the total with shipping and I paid then. I would follow up-- make sure she got your email and the order!

12. Hmmm I sent her a reply :( the other day... makes me think I won’t get the head........ I’ll try to follow up again.

13. Same that Chikku, I had a reply with the total cost. But if she was the one who made the mistake, I think that she will consider your order, so don't give up ^^

I made an order in the first opening hour haha ! I wanted this Adrian head sooo much ! And I saw the announcement for the pre order just before buying one head wich did not totally suit me on the market place.

14. Oh man, sadly I replied to the original email and even messaged her via instagram :( still no reply. Really bummed :(

15. Does anyone know if Dollzone's white resin is a decent enough match for Kana's?

16. Did anybody catch the pre-order for the new head? I checked Kana's blog less than a week ago and there was nothing, but when I checked it again today I saw the "Pre-order is closed" post :vein

Seems like this pre-order lasted only 2/3 days (judging from the posts dates).

17. Oh yea, she only had it open from Dec 12th to 17th. If you follow her on Instagram it's easier to know when she's opening pre-orders! @kana798

18. Oh, I see…thanks a lot @Crudnuts! I only follow Kana on her blog and that's how I joined her past pre-orders. I'm not sure if I'd ordered this new head, as it looks quite similar to Adrian to me, but I would have liked to think about it.

19. Agreed! She’s super active on her instagram. Even though this pre-order was only open a couple of days, she started mentioning she was going open a pre order earlier on her Instagram. I totally recommend following her there. And her pictures are so gorgeous.

Also, the new head does look similar to Adrian— but still his own thing too. Like a big brother?