1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kanadoll Discussion

Apr 1, 2015

1. My Lucien is going to be my Adrian's big bro! So yes, agreed! XD

2. I bought Lucien too :kitty2

Meanwhile my Mars finally got a face <3

[​IMG]

thanks @Legend for face up^^

3. My Lucien arrived today~! It seems that his head is teensy big bigger than adrian's, making size 8 wigs fit much better.
      He looks so adorable even without his face up~ ;;

hes currently on a 5stardoll normal yellow body, his head is a bit paler but it think a face up can fix that little issue.

[​IMG]

4. He looks so cute!

5. @LucentSanctuary Such a wonderful sculpt! I can't wait to see the faceup you settle on. <3

6. Oh, are the Luciens shipping? I haven't received notice for mine.

7. I was just wondering if anyone had put an Adrian or Lucien head on a body bigger than 63-65cm? I have an Adrian on a 66cm Doll Chateau body and it works just fine. I'm really interested in getting the new DZ 68cm body. It has a 9.5c,m neck and 14cm shoulders and I was wondering if anyone had experimented with putting those heads on bigger bodies? It's a pretty big investment to buy that body and I'd like to hear any stories of Adrian or Lucien heads working on taller bodies (for the record it's the Lucien I'm thinking of putting on the DZ body, he would currently be on a 64cm Ringdoll teen body).

8. Joining in and asking for a bit of help.

Recently i bought 2nd hand kanadoll Eden head in white skin, just because he resembles my son in the origina promo pictures (with the blonde shaggy wig).
      But now this head needs a body that fit's that of my sons (the kid is 8 and skinny, but with broad shoulders) T
      he body type that to my idea comes closest is the dollzone b60-005, the old akagi doll body is a close 2nd (it's more like his body when he was 6)
      But i can't find anything usefull about resinmatches. I found 1 reference from a member here to dollzone white not matching but she was not sure about exactly what color white she got (old or new) does one match better than the other? I think akagi should match but i am not sure does anyone know the answer or does anyone had any helpfull insight? it would be very much appreciated.

9. @allanieew and anyone else, did you have any luck finiding a WS resin match for Kanadoll? I came here looking for good matches for my WS Adrian, but there's mostly just information about normal skin matches ;^;

10. I finally have Adrian, Lucien, Eden and Mars. I'm super excited for the Mars and Eden to arrive. I'm using the Mars on the Ringdoll grown 1 body and since the o-ring doesn't fit at all when I tried with my Adrian head I'm going to have to use bolt cutters to get it off and replace the o-ring with an s-hook. It looks fine in terms of proportions thankfully.

11. Nope sorry i haven't bought a body for him yet. (i now have my sights on a guu doll body but since they don't have a good reputation when it comes to dealing with them i am a little hesitant to buy)

12. Yeah I just read a horror story about them recently. D:> If you remember to do so when you get a body, do keep us updated!

13. After doing some comparisons, I decided I like my Adrian more on a smaller body, so I went ahead and ordered him a 62cm DF-A Ver 3 body from ACBJD. I like the ~softer~ look of the body a lot, and the price is not bad at all (plus ACBJD does free shipping??!) though I'm thinking he might be a little bobble-heady. Oh well. As for skin tone, I saw somewhere DF-A does resin matching, so I'm getting one matched to a Volks WS... I'll let y'all know in a few months how it goes!

14. I just got a tan Lucien from the marketplace! Now to find him a body!

15. Does anyone have a Kanadoll head on a DT15, DT17, or DT18 boy body they could show off? I'm interested in the sizing of head to body and fit on neck, skintone isn't my main concern.

Thanks!!!

#295 gothiclibrarian, Jan 13, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    16. Hi everyone! My Volks WS-matched DF-A 62cm body came in a while back, and I made a little box opening here. If you want to skip past me babbling on and having issues getting his head through a neck hole, there are some close up shots starting around 13:10. (Sorry if it's a little hard to hear!)

17. I know your comment is 5 years old but I’m wondering if you have pictures of any of these resin matches? <3

18. @tiikx I'm afraid I don't actually. I know I had an error on the imagefile back then, hence only the text descriptions. I was willing to drag all those bodies out again if there was interest (there wasn't), so no pics of those resin comparisons and I don't have have half of them anymore.
      Right now I have my Adrian on the Switch body and am rather happy with the match.

19. Which resin colour is your kana head? :D

20. Thank you so much for your reply! I am planning to make twins... so needing to find a much more cost efficient body to buy two of unfortunately:lol: