1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kanadoll Discussion

Apr 1, 2015

1. @tiikx No problem at all. Wish I could help more, but... the best option with least costs that I can think of is to ask Resinsoul to match the color and go for those bodies :3 I don't think the default normal skin would match.

2. Thank you for your advice! I’ll look into it :)

3. V
      I have just ordered Jupiter and would like him on a taller body also! I’ll have to look into the doll chateau 66cm, I do like their quality.

I’d like to know this also! I believe oriental might be better resin colour...

Does anyone have a Kanadoll on a ringdoll body? I am considering the RGM3 in particular...

I’m at a loss as to what body I like, but was looking at a loongsoul 62cm. How did the yellow Loongsoul go in resin comparison? I’m not sure if normal yellow or normal pink Is a better match with Kanadolls.

#303 JessWilliamson, Aug 7, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2020
    4. I have an old pic that adrian on DT17, i dont understand why i cant upload pic so you cn see on the link
      received_971683086308269.jpeg

NS of kana match normal yellow of ls better

5. Oh Thank you! I actually received Jupiter two days ago!! AND managed to find him a body second hand that I restored, I am very happy with the outcome, although will be sanding down the neck as it seems too long. Body is a Leekeworld L Type Boy/ gentle.. he was modified by the previous owner (torso sanded down). Which I prefer! I wanted a less mature body for Jupiter.. trying to find one with a big enough neck was a nightmare but was fortunate to get this Body for him!!! Yea I’m having trouble with posting pics as well, very frustrating but here you go everyone! Can’t wait to paint him, I’m just waiting for some lighter colours to arrive

E75-B8-CBB-0-DE6-4383-97-A6-3-CF93936-A992
      2-CB7-EB02-C918-403-B-8-A6-E-919-A35-ECC246
      00-C0150-E-A483-4256-9-FA8-7-E644175-B95-C

6. Adrian and Bambi preorder soon! I’m so excited, I’ve been recently looking for an Adrian head. For some reason my order didn’t get through 2 years ago lol... hopefully it works out better this time! Thinking about getting the switch attractive 65 body for him.

7. Thank you for this!

My poor Adrian still has no body...the new DT15 that just came got snatched up by my Mars head...and a Switch Hwahui grabbed the SDGr...so, poor Adrian. Not sure which body...maybe the new MiracleDoll 60cm?

#307 gothiclibrarian, Dec 18, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
    8. Hello! I discovered kanadoll through my recommendation page on insta. I love their algorithm, I always find the coolest things recommended to me.

Anyway, kanadoll released pics of their #11 boy Saeryun. He's soo pretty. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try order him. He is scheduled to be released end of this month/early next month according to some of the comments on one of their posts :3nodding:

9. I love the new Saeryun head so much, its face up is so beautiful.
      I would immediately jump on it if he would offer a face up :(
      But as a blank head.. I don't know if I can find someone that can paint him like the promotional pictures. And also is willing to paint him like that. (since they would be copying the design)
      *sobbing*

10. @Pyoko I totally know what you mean I'm absolutely in love with the head/faceup! :D For me, I feel like as long as he gets a similar eyebrow shape, I will love whatever faceup he gets. But I guess it's hard to say so early too.

I ended up ordering him in normal skin. :)

11. Kana usually opens some head/faceup orders...but not always for both resin color types...and not in huge numbers.

I'm dyyyyyyyyyyying over the new Madeleine sculpt that will be sold by Petit Soirée. Just too stinking adorable.

12. Ohhh, would be amazing if he offers Saeryun with face up at some point. Though they probably will sell out in seconds :pout:

13. Do you already follow IG? That's the best place to get immediate updates imho for these short-term pre-orders <3 I'll put the link below in case anyone doesn't already have it.

Good luck!

Login • Instagram

14. Yes, I am already following them :)
      Thank you

15. Your faceups are gorgeous!

16. Oh hey, I didn't think to look for a Kanadoll thread after getting an Adrian in the murky chaos of last year.
      I waffled over what to do with him when he arrived because his head is on the small side, but ultimately I decided he'd stay as an upgrade/alternate of my ancient MsDoll Drayton. He's on a Volks SDGr boy body, which is a perfect fit, but he also looks okay on the Switch HD65 since it has a slightly slimmer neck than an actual Volks SD17. All of Alexander's old wigs are now slightly too large, so I have to start over. *_*

[​IMG]

Looking forward to seeing some Saeryun cuties in here!

17. Hi! I'm a newbie in trying to hybrid doll bodies and head and i just ordered Kana's latest boy.
      Can anyone be so kind to suggest what are best bodies compatible?

18. You should page through this thread, there are lots of photos! I've tried my boy Kana heads on DT15, Volks SDGR, and Switch 65 and like them all. Kana's boy heads have a neck opening sized for boy bodies. I just ordered a MiracleDoll body and want my Adrian to try it, but it'll be a while before it arrives.

Some of Kana's heads are bigger or smaller than the others, so it depends on the head for height ratio and I don't know anyone who has a Saeryun yet <3

19. Will do! Thank you :)I got Saeryun and i guess il wait till he arrives before deciding on a body.

#319 Thranduil, Apr 19, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    20. Hi, does anyone own a Telesthesia male body? Would you think this type can be applicable to kanadoll?