1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kanadoll Discussion

Apr 1, 2015

1. Well I don't know.. It's not what I want for him I suppose !

Your boy looks cute bunny27 ! Another picture of this "little" boy ? ^^

2. All these gorgeous Adrian's and I still don't have his body yet D; To the person who wanted the comparison with april story ns, I ordered the body and it is being shipped now and probably arrive this week, so I'll take comparison pics for you then~

3. Wow!!! He looks beautiful!!! And he's got gorgeous body blushing too! He looks so ethereal~~~ great photography!!

Btw, can you tell what skin type your Adrian head and LM body are? Thanks!! :love

4. You guys Adrian are wonderful! it's remind me how much I love this sculpt :...(:aheartbea
      hope to see more pic of our gorgeous Adrian

Thanks X ) , mine is normal skin both head and body

5. Lovely twins ~ I absolutely love her works and will hopefully purchase one of her sculpts in the future.

6. I do some resin comparison ^ ^
      switch and LM are good match!

[​IMG]

7. titytetee thanks for the interesting picture. Is it taken in daylight or artificial light?

8. It's daylight : )

9. Here is my Kanadoll Len, hes on a Dollfactory body which is paler than the head. It can be covered by a face-up though
      [​IMG]

I really do hope Kana sells Adrian again, I missed the pre-order period. ; A;

10. I got my beautiful Adrian head the other day :) I absolutely adore him, Kana's sculpts are incredible in person.

Here is my Peter;
      [​IMG]

11. Uhuh and you've got the one I missed :'( I hope for a new pre-order of Len too !!! (and I love your boys !!)

Congrats !!

12. Thank you~! >///A//<
      I think I saw something at Kana's Instagram that she will be re-releasing Adrian around next month "maybe" and I do hope that its not just Adrian.

13. Does anyone know how Kana announces she's taking orders? I'm already following most of her social media (in a totally non-creepy but absolutely covetous manner).

14. Usually I check her twitter and instagram however I find it's really hard to miss them so I would look up her naver blog from time to time. That's where she writes her rules for ordering.
      http://blog.naver.com/dreamerkana

15. Thanks [MENTION=68934]reitsuki[/MENTION]! I'll keep an eye out :)

16. [MENTION=64761]jesymphony[/MENTION] You're welcome. ^ ^
      I'm also stalking her hoping for Adrian's re-release. (If I may ask..) Who are you aiming for? ' v ' ?

17. I'm hoping she releases her open eyed version of Adrian, though I'd be tempted by a regular version of Adrian too. There's just something about his sculpt I find so appealing, and of course all of the owner photos just made him look positively irresistible. Though who knows, I pretty much love all her sculpts and I may end up going home with someone different!

18. [MENTION=64761]jesymphony[/MENTION] An open eyed Adrian is very interesting and I agree her sculpts look so promising. All the owner pics are amazing!! I am also tempted to get a Len but am scared of ending up with too many floating heads...

19. Haha I have to be very careful not to spend all my money on doll heads. The only thing that stops me (well apart from my wallet, though it can usually be persuaded) is the thought of having all these beautiful dolls being mad at me for not having their own bodies!

One of the major reasons I actually discovered Kana was because I'd been admiring [MENTION=43563]titytetee[/MENTION]'s Adrian ^^ Owner photos always get me.

20. [MENTION=64761]jesymphony[/MENTION] ewww, thank you so much I'm happy that my baby bring you to know kana's dolls, her work are always impress and inspiring! Hope you'll get your in next order :daisy