1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kanadoll Discussion

Apr 1, 2015

1. The April Story senior body has a very long neck.. (too long for a Switch Milhwa or a Switch Seolrok head for example..)

2. [MENTION=57137]laurelvere[/MENTION], i went with the senior body because i have a preference towards >65cm bodies, but i do agree with youpla about the long neck. it's especially noticeable with smaller heads. it's also sculpted to lean forward in a slouch and has a rather prominent Adam's apple, so it can look awkward from certain angles.

i've linked photos of how my crobidoll yeonho head looks on this body because to my knowledge, adrian's head is around the same size. if you like, i can update with a comparison of the yeonho head with my adrians.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/438/19303884611_ee9a4ecfc1_z.jpg
      https://farm1.staticflickr.com/521/19299882955_dcab9c9393_z.jpg

from what i see of the junior body, it doesn't have a thick Adam's apple like the senior, and seems more proportionate overall. good luck!

3. Yikes, I can totally see the neck issue now. Thank you guys so much for your advice. I find it so hard to find a good body precisely because of unexpected issues such as the neck length and profile.

4. Wowow Innelda_Isher He looks absolutely stunning in all the white. What a gorgeous face :aheartbea

5. SugarBenki
      Thank you so much. I need to blush his body - when I made albino face-up, I was very agitated and didnt think about neck and head tone similarity...
      And that's Ben with his bride Abby (body is PSed).
      [​IMG]Abby+Ben by koshkamartovskaya, on Flickr

6. [MENTION=57671]Innelda_Isher[/MENTION] : Your Benedict is amazing. Who is this lovely Abby?

I modded my 2nd Adrian's eyes open. He is out for face up at Kesha from France. He will be my Serafin's more grounded twin.

7. I love kana doll but im too unlucky everytime she opened for pre order it's either i always miss it or it sold too fast :(

8. farin, it's pleasure to know you like him too^^
      Abby is Impldoll Karena (human version).

9. How can i contact Kanadoll, i really want a Adrian head, all your pics are so nice, congrats.

10. [MENTION=70056]lelachan[/MENTION] its imposible to order an adrian from kanadoll right now as the order period is closed. kanadoll will usually announce the ordering period for their dolls on their blog, tumblr, and instagram.

11. Kana Doll's Blog: http://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=dreamerkana
      It is written in Korean but has English version for international orders.

Kana Doll's Instagram: kana798

It seems that Kana hasn't decided when to release Adrian again yet. Adrain has been released for three times already... as I remember.

12. thinnoing, it was 2 times only) If it's matter.

13. Innelda_Isher: thank you for reminding me!![emoji23]

14. Im finally happy with my guy's faceup! I called him Hearn :) I still need to get him his eyes though, I think a smaller size would suit him better.
      (he's the one on the right)
      [​IMG]

15. Poking in here as I'm currently considering an Adrian for my family! ^^
      You guys have some wonderful looking dolls!~ Thank you for all the pictures
      and comparisons thus far! I think Senior Bambi is cute too, but maybe a little too
      innocent looking for the size.

16. Wayfarer , uh, they are very interesting guys)

17. Whoah ! So many pretty dolls from Kana~ :D
      I'm thinking to get Bambi next time she has a pre order for her head. :XD:

18. Does Kana doll have MSD heads? I really love her sculpts and heads but I don't collect SD sized dolls becuase their too big for my tastes >.<

19. She didn't sculpt msd as her own work but she do sculpt msd and smaller for Rosenlied : D