1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kanadoll Discussion

Apr 1, 2015

1. @Magical Ghoul: Titytetee is right! For instance Rosenlied Wednesday Child Arcas is one of her sculpts! I'm actually considering him too! He reminds me alot of a younger Adrian. ^^

2. [MENTION=48573]AnnoDomini[/MENTION] It's nice to see you in here too! Haha. I got a kanadoll adrian head as a partner for my mocha switch waseon >.<

Thanks to [MENTION=43563]titytetee[/MENTION] who is selling me a body, I hope I can show him here soon :D

3. Great to see you too dear! >3< I've noticed a few Switch fans in hear ooggling at Adrian so I guess we really do share a common interest! XD Congrats on both new boys! I would love to see your two boys together! I bet they will make such a handsome couple! <3 What are their names if I may ask? :3

4. [MENTION=48573]AnnoDomini[/MENTION] Switch Waseon is called Dante, and my Kanadoll Adrian will be named Oska >.< I am looking fowards to seeing them together myself when my kanadoll head comes back from the spa :D

5. did anyone else order a bambi head? i just received mine yesterday, i can't wait to see some other owner pics!

6. I did! However, I had her sent directly to the faceup artist, so I probably won't see her for a long while...

7. Ah congrats! Do post pics when he arrives from the spa!
      I already have some ideas for an Adrian which is worrying me as
      that means I'll be eager to buy before I make a final decision >.>

8. I have just recently discovered KanaDoll and I absolutely LOVE the Adrian head. Now, I am wondering if anyone knows how often there is a pre-order? The last one I can find was in May?

9. Kana doesn't normally open preorders more than once but Adrian is so popular that she did a second preorder and has mentioned the possibility of a third ^^ The exact period is uncertain though. You can keep up with Kana's updates at her website, kanabykana.com.

10. Thank you so much for the info! <3

11. Oh exciting! Looks like another boy too(my fav)! Hopefully I'll have money if she/he's released soon and
      I like them T^T Still thinking about Adrian though too! I hope she does more releases :)

12. Hoi together.

I just found out about Kanadoll due to a FB group entry, where one posted a really pretty Adrian boy and just wanted to say, I adore most of what you made with your guys (or girls).
      I do hope to catch the next release of Adrian, as I think he fits perfectly with his half-closed eyes for a character I'm still missing in my SD group.

13. a really nice face up like this natural style !!

14. A little bit of Lune spamming as we don't see him often around (and I'm still hoping for a Len rerelease one day ? I missed it as I didn't know of Kanadoll at that time).
      I made him a wig, and he's looking good on my latest body arrival (a Loongsoul 68cm). He was a bit too big for my Spiritdoll elegance body.

[​IMG]

15. The new boy looks reminiscent of her 01 Len, only more grown up~ o: Im really exited for this. The little smirk is adorable too.

16. I can't really get a good look at his face but I too like the little smirk! I think it's really nice that Kana reglogs people's photos of her sculpts! I've seen a few Adrian's reblogged by her including yours @LucentSanctuary ^^

It's hit me, the want for Adrian I mean. Darn it, another one on the permanent WL. :doh Actually two if you count the need for his little brother...
      Anymore pics of Adrian would be appreciated! ^^

17. Agreeing with AnnoDomini :3 I'd also love more Adrian spam -^^-

18. There is a Adrian head for sale on the marketplace in white skin if anyone is interested :) I would buy him myself but I don't want a white skin. :/

19. I thought I'd share a photo of my Adrian for the spam request, :D.

He's a lazy prince who is always sleepy.

[​IMG]