1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

kaourika's feedback

Jan 26, 2011

1. I just bought two pairs of Kaourika's awesome eyes, and I am madly in love with them! These are by far the most brilliant, subtle, and light-catching eyes I've ever seen. :aheartbea Kaourika was clear to communicate with and shipped super-fast, too. Many, many thanks from my very happy, bright-eyed crew!

2. I purchased two pairs of eyes from Kaourika. The eyes are extremely clear and deep. I can't wait for Kaourika to have a custom-order period, for I will certainly order!

3. ~*Positive*~

I purchased a pair of 14mm Orange eyes from Kaourika. I have to say I am thrilled to have had the chance to snatch these up, they are quite possibly one of the most beautiful pairs of eyes i own. They are light weight, have a gorgeous color and depth to them, and they are so very clear and catch the light just perfectly~

I am very happy with this purchase, I would definitely buy from Kaourika again. Communication was superb, they shipped fast, and the packaging for the shipped eyes was very well done, kaourika definately goes out of their way to make sure the eyes arrive safely and intact!

I cannot wait to see what colors you offer in the future, or when you are able to open a custom order period. Thank you so much!

4. i'm sorry for such late feedback! i commissioned a pair of eyes from Kaourika; they are my first pair of urethane eyes and i'm really happy with them! ((: she did a custom colour for me which turned out so lovely.

[​IMG]

she's really quick and her attention to detail is impeccable. wonderful communication and shipping as well. i highly recommend her!

i hope to commission another pair of eyes from you in the (not too far off) future! ^___^

5. I commissioned a pair of eyes a few months back and Kao as well as Paper were very friendly and prompt in their replies. She ended up making a few pair of eyes for me to choose from and it was overall a very new and perfect experience. Amazing work.

So yeah! I just received those wonderful eyes in the mail and I'm still reeling from their stunning beauty. The details in those eyes are amazing and Kao managed to capture exactly what I'd hoped and made it so much more. Love Love Love them! I honestly can't wait to try them in my doll! Will post pics! :D

They're definitely worth the wait and I do believe I'm converting to Aisu2 eyes permanently. They photograph beautifully.

6. I ordered several eyes from kaourika.
      It might take times, but kao is really conscientious on her business for making every pair of eyes, and her works are really arts and worth for waiting, I might say!
      The transaction and communications were great, and kao kept me updated with any information she had promptly.
      I am ready to make more orders to kao if possible. :)

Here's my girl with Aqua 18mm :)
      [​IMG]

7. I bought some eyes from kaourika they were great I can't wait to try them. Thank you so much.

8. I sold kaourika a Crobi Yeon-ho head. It was a smooth transaction, and kao was very pleasant to work with-- thanks so much!

9. I bought a doll on layaway and a pair of custom eyes from Kaourika. everything went smooth, communication is very friendly. doll and eyes were packaged just GREAT. thank you very much for an euclase and for a pair of amazing blue eyes!

10. I purchased 4 pairs of resin eyes from Kaourika. She was very friendly and nice in all moment. Maybe she taked her time to do my commission, but the results are breathtaking. I really recommend her :)
      Thanks Kao for your patience and hard work! ♥♥♥

11. Neutral Feedback

Please see this paging thread.

The eyes themselves are of the highest quality and very accurate to the pictures on her website. They are fantastic inside my dolls and I really do enjoy them immensely.

My initial order for 2 pairs of eyes was in June. I paid 7.11.11 and received my second pair of eyes today, 11.9.11.

I hope Kao is able to come back to the bjd world with her fantastic eyes. :)

12. I don't have any pictures yet, but I purchased a few pairs of eyes from Kaourika and I must say that all of them are beautiful! They have such stunning colour depth to them and they look so wonderful in photos AND in the dolls... I am so impressed with the quality!! <3 Definitely worth waiting for!

The eyes were packaged beautifully, and they were shipping immediately after they were finished, plus I got a tracking number :) and the eyes arrived pretty quickly too...

Kaourika is a wonderful person and really lovely to deal with. I would definitely purchase from her again!! <3

Thank You SO much, I love my eyes they are stunning!! <3