1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

kar120c Feedback Thread

Oct 7, 2008

1. kar120c (aka Punkin face) purchased an SD Kun head from me. Payment was swift and communication was fabulous!

A pleasure to work with.

Many thanks again,
      ~Meee

2. Oh my goodness! I purchased a Black Fer (SD) from Kar120c! She shipped it immediately and it arrived a whole day early!

Thank you SO much! <33

3. I have received today Elysia head from kar120c. She was VERY well packaged! I am really happy with this transaction. I would definitely buy from kar120c again! She is nice person to deal with :)

4. I purchased a Dollstown Ganga head from kar120c. The doll head arrived quickly. A perfect transaction with great communication. Thank you.

5. I did a trade with Janie and couldn't be happier:). All communication was quick and clear. My doll was packaged very well and shipped quickly. She even included lots of little extras. I recommend her for any type of transaction. :truffle

6. I bought a doll to Kar120c and it was another perfect transaction with her!
      SHe is very serious, she answers very quickly. I'd really like to do business with her, again.
      :)

7. I sold a body to Kar120c via layaway and she was a pure joy to work with and talk to. She kept me up to date with payments, is sweet, communicative, and a truly wonderful buyer. I would love to do business with her again in the future ^^

8. I purchased a Dollfie Dream II body with an Obitsu Gretel head. She kept up great communication, and doll was here before I knew it. :) Great person to do business with.

9. I sold a Megu head to kar120c and everything went smoothly. Great communication and very easy transaction. Paid me right away and let me know when Megu arrived. I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks!

10. Sold a body to kar120c and she is a dream to deal with. Took the time to answer questions about her hedgehogs, also (they are adorable!) Will definately do more business with her and recommend to anyone here.

11. I bought a beautiful DT Seola head from Kar120c and the transaction went perfectly. She came to me very quickly. Very pleased! Thanks!

12. Sould one of our OOAK outfits to kar120c in an absolutely delightful transation; fast and friendly! I do hope we can do business again ^^ Thanks so much for letting me know it arrived safely!

13. I bought a Bobobie body from kar120c. Communication was great, replied fast to pm's and let me know when she shipped, which was very fast. Body was in good condition, very pleased with it. I highly recommend kar120c and would buy from her again. She's also very fun to talk with.

14. I sold my doll to kar120c.
      she paid very quick and we had great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll.
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her!
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thanks kar120c!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I am buy Pepper from kar120c. And all hass been perfect.:D Kindly behaviour. Quickly sended.:fangirl: Absolute satisfaction.:daisy:daisy:daisy
      Thank You very much. :clover

16. I bought a Pink Grapefruit outfit from kar120c . She shipped it quickly & communication was great. The outfit is gorgeous! I highly recommend her :-)

17. POSITIVE! She bought a Pipos curo custom. She paid very quickly and i loved deal with her.

18. I sold a PukiFee Multihead to kar120c and it was a perfect transaction. She paid instantly and we had good communication. It was a pleasure to do business with her. Thank you very much Jane. Mary x

19. kar120c purchased a pair of eyes and a wig from me....she paid quickly and had great communication. I highly recommend her as a buyer! Thanks so much! :D

20. I bought kar120c's Choa - and I am one happy dolly owner! She's lovely, the deal was great, and I would highly recommend kar120c for anything...shipping was SO fast, and just how I'd requested!

Thank you!

Alicex