1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

kar120c Feedback Thread

Oct 7, 2008

1. kar120c recently bought a tiny dress from me. She's a fantastic buyer - communication was great and payment was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :)

2. I purchased a MSD Miyu from kar120c. She shipped her promptly and packaged her well. Communication was excellent. Thanks!

3. She gave an amazing deal on a mint condition BBB 60cm NS Female body! In addition, Jane-san shipped super fast, was very helpful and ultra friendly and kind!!!

Would buy from again anytime!!!!! Highly recommended---she's an asset to DoA!!!

God bless!!

Your friend,

Setsuna ^^

4. kar120c sold me an F01 head. She was generous enough to agree to a split and her responses were always prompt and sincere. She even included extras~! I enjoyed doing business with her and will definitely be a repeat customer.

reagrds,
      topazrain

5. kar120 bought an outfit from my shop, and she has been very kind and patient with us as the fabric used to make her order was out of stock and preparation took longer than anticipated. Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction on my part. I definitely look forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^ :abow:

6. Great buyer. Fast payment, good communications

7. I bought a Bobobie Boston Terrier from kar120c. It arrived quickly and in great condtion. Communication was quick and friendly. Thanks so much! :)

8. I recently purchased a Kaye Wiggs purple Sage from Janie and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived in record time in adorable wrapping with bows. She also send extra outfits and accessories. She also provided excellent communication. I would do business with her again anytime!! :fangirl:

9. Bought a pair of eyes from kar120c, and everything went perfectly. :) So well packed, too! Thank you!

10. Had a great transaction with kar120c, she is wonderful to work with, gives good communication..I bought a Vita Vera gown from her and it arrived super fast. would not hesitate to do business with again!:)

11. I bought a doll to kar120c and it was a pleasant transaction, she is very friendly, serious, answers quickly,
      The doll is amazing, it arrived safely packed, as beautiful as it was on pics!!
      I will happily deal with her again

12. Sold 2 pairs of miniature spectacles/glasses to kar120c. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

13. Purchased an outfit from Kar120c. Friendly and quick replies to pms, told me when it was shipped. Excellent seller! Absolute love. Thank you so much!!

14. Purchased a beautiful Soda dress from kar120c. I can't say enough good things about this transaction. She was a joy to work with, kept in contact and always had the details correct in re: shipping. Would recommend to anyone, thanks!

15. I bought a DZ mousie from kar120c, and the transaction was perfect. Very conscientious seller, great communication, prompt shipping and wonderfully wrapped.

Thanks!

16. I did a trade w/ kar120c. A Souldoll head for a offtopic doll.This transaction was wonderfully easy.Communication was excellent & fast.I would trade (or buy) with her again ,anytime.Thank you ssssoooo much.

17. I got a lovely Megu from kar120c and I couldn't be happier. She allowed me to make payments which was wonderfully helpful. She kept in contact with me throughout the transaction and was always sweet and helpful. I'd absolutely buy from her again. Thanks, kar120c!

18. I purchased a Pukifee Ante from kar120c. The doll is darling, communication was great, and shipping was lightning fast, thanks!

19. kar120c recently just bought a flapper style hat from me and she was a complete dream customer! Communication all throughout was just wonderful, her payment was nice and prompt and she left me some lovely feedback on my thread as soon as she received her package. I highly recommend any future purchases or selling to kar120c!! Thank you so much!!:)

20. I bought a Lusis Faceplate and a Kaye Wiggs headback from kar120c and the transaction went perfectly. Her communication was great, and her shipping was so quick. She also packaged the doll really reaaally well. There were layers of bubblewrap and tissue paper between my doll and the box. I would definitely purchase from her again. Thank you so much!!