1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kawkana Feedback Thread

Jun 2, 2010

1. I bought a sweater dress and leggings form Kawkana, I love both and will be buying another set after the holidays. Very nice and fast shipping.

2. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I purchased a leopard print leggins set from Kawkana and the transaction was smooth - thanks :)

3. kawkana was wonderful to buy from, the tights / leggings that i ordered are beautiful and im really happy with my purchase, thank you so much kawkana x

4. I just received my YoSD clothing order from Kawkana and everything is just BEAUTIFUL. I am SO pleased, thank you! Highly recommended!!

5. I bought several yosd items from Kawkana and i am very happy with them
      Thank you :)

6. Bought one of Kawkana's Beige tunics for a MSD doll ^o^ It is extraordinary quality, I would have thought this was made by a clothes manufacturer ^^ It's beautiful, fits wonderfully, and I love it :3 Her clothes are worth every penny, and I'd highly suggest buying from her~ :3 If I ever need anything else, I'll be sure to drop by here first :D

7. I traded a faceplate to kawkana for some of her clothing items. She communicated quickly and clearly, and kept me updated on the progress of the items and posted them promptly.

The clothes are well made and professional, fit perfectly and look fabulous!

8. ~*~*~* Positive feedback! *~*~*~

Anna purchased a Fairyland Littlefee Bisou boy from me in December using a short Layaway. She payed promptly and on schedule via Paypal. She was very friendly, professional, and quick to respond to PMs during the transaction. Her excellent communication is what made this transaction go so smoothly! I definitely recommend Anna as a buyer. :)

9. I bought from kawkana floral tights from MSD.

Wonder, folks, wonder job! So professionally done job :)
      Clean, professionally packed in a small package with kawkana's tag [wonderful :aheartbea]. What more could you want? I recommend to all who want to dress neatly and wonderfully dollfies.

Kawkana, thank you for this wonderful tights! ^^

10. I purchased two pairs of MSD large-sized underwear from Kawkana in black and in white. Her products are wonderfully crafted. They are exactly what I have been looking for for my MSD girl. The overall transaction time-frame was three weeks, from inquiry about the product to holding it in my hand. I am very pleased with this transaction and would not hesitate to purchase from Kawkana again! Thank you!

11. Bought MSD clothes from Kawkana. They arrived in great condition, and they are awesome quality! Thank you!

12. Purchased a tunic and tights from kawkana. Nice communication and gorgeous clothes.

Thank you

13. I purchased 2 outfits for LittleFee from Kawkana and they just recently arrived. They are great looking outfits, a dress for my girl and an outfit (pants, shirt, vest) for my boy. Very well made. Would buy from her again. Thank you.

14. I bought three MSD shirts from Kawkana's Etsy and they're just lovely! Kawkana even changed the color of one shirt upon my request, which was super sweet of her. ^_^ The shirts are well made and super adorable.

Overall, I'm 100% satisfied and hope to order from her again in the future! :)

15. Anna bought from me a YoTenshi Yuh. She's very friendly, polite and I totally recommend her. She paid in time and she let me know when the little arrived to her home.

Thank you very much for making this transaction so easy, it's been a pleasure!!