1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs Kazekids Tiny Doll discussion Part 1

Mar 31, 2008

1. That's awesome!! :D

2. My Cinnamon made a cake for her big sister Tillie's birthday (arrival date)

[​IMG]

3. Yay!

Happy birthday Tillie!

How sweet they look. I hope there were guests for the birthday tea to help eat that huge cake!

Teddy

4. Oh yes, there were lots of friends at her party. Here they are with some of them.....

[​IMG]

5. Perfect!

Teddy

6. Love all the Kaye Wiggs tinies pics. Thank you all for sharing.

7. My little Cinnamon celebrated her arrival date last month, on December 15th. She was only my third BJD, and my very first Tiny
      [​IMG]

8. My Lillie
      [​IMG]

9. My Cinnamon is a Star Wars fan, so she received lots of Star Wars Lego for her birthday....

[​IMG]

10. I am so tempted to preorder Tillie. I see Tillie is more slender than even Littlefees, so how easy/expensive is it to find clothing for her?

11. I don't have any Littlefees, but I do have lots of Iplehouse BIDs, and they definitely can't share clothes. Unless you don't mind your dolls 'swimming' in their clothes. Kaye Wiggs tinies are a LOT slimmer. That being said, I do offer a pattern on my website to fit Tillie & Cinnamon. It's the 'Small Fairies Costumes and Wings' pattern - Tiny Fairies - Costumes and Wings - Tutorial You may not be interested in fairy costumes, but the bodice pattern alone could be used to make any number of dress styles.

12. I cannot even begin to approach the level of skill so many ofd you are displaying with your photos (love them, please keep sharing some more please!!) However, here are a few photos of my Raillie in a too-many-sizes-too-large cotton-candy pink wig-- I have yet to obtain a permanent one for her since I have yet to find 'the perfect one'. I will be buying something soon just to put something on her poor head rather than borrowed the wigs but until then I think she wanted to be seen anyway:

[​IMG]

Here she is with a Natalie White doll and an anatomical gummy bear puzzle:

[​IMG]

I have a Tillie-sister/friend coming in soon to join in the tinier Kaye Wiggs merriment and I am really looking forward to her.

Does anyone have any suggections for a wig that you think might be nice on my Raillie? I am leaning towards something short, flirty and either black or playful pastels... one of the wigs I am considering is a pastel rainbow hued fur wig just to give an idea of what I am leaning towards.

Anyone have any pix of their girls with short flirty wigs they can share?

13. So thrilled to have my Millie back home. Trying out some new eyes and wig colors. Love her with these brown eyes and dark wig.
      [​IMG]

Millie (KW) by Laurie W, on Flickr

14. Hi Kirahfaye, I don't know if I can be of help but if you already own a LittleFee then her clothing should fit. I own KW Cinnamon who I think is slightly shorter ( I think about 3cm) than Tillie and I own FL Littlefee Ante and they can share most clothing. The only thing I have found is the shoes for Cinny are bit tight on Ante. I think Cinny has wider feet then Ante. I have found they can share wigs too. I hope this helps:)

15. Willowbark went into work with me today:
      [​IMG]

Teddy

16. Willowbark is very cute - I'm sure she was a great help. Here is a photo of my tan Tillie elf. I love her face, but she is not very good at holding a pose.[​IMG]

17. Willowbark (Sage) isn't very good at holding a pose either - I think I need to wire her

Teddy

18. I tried wiring Tillie, but it didn't do much good, but at least now I can get her to stand. I may not have done it right though either as it was my first try at wiring a doll.

19. I usually do a U of wire up one leg into the body then back down the other leg, and a second length of wire up one arm, through the body and down the other, so long as you did something similar to tht you've probably done it just fine.

My problem is goign to be finding wire that's thin enoguh to fit through her tiny limbs that won't snp at the joints after beng bent and straightened a few times - I had to go up to a thicker armature wire for my MSD and SD dolls, it won't fit in a Sage body - although I've heard that plastic coated electrical wire can work for smaller dolls, so might give that a try.... or extra strong pipe-ceaners from the craft shop.

Teddy