1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs Kazekids Tiny Doll discussion Part 1

Mar 31, 2008

1. [​IMG]
      When sitting with her legs extended in front and the slot at back not engaged she leans back
      [​IMG]
      Sitting with legs extended and the slot engaged
      [​IMG]
      front view of her sitting with legs extended and slot engaged .. as you can see her legs will not come together and I have slightly bent her knees so her feet touch the shelf. If her knees are not bent her feet are a little way off the shelf.

I don't think there is anymore I can do to improve her because I am afraid of making too many alterations to her ball joints and maybe she won't stand!

The complaints I have received are because her legs will not meet together at the thighs and she can't sit straight without the slot engaged at the back. I can't seem the rectify this so if anyone is unhappy and does not want their doll I will refund. The only problem is I have spent the money I have received in payments on my new computer so I will sell some of my other dolls to pay customers back .. it just make take a week or two to get all the refunds sent.

I apologise for all this .. I really do not know what else to do.
      Hugs,
      kaye

2. My gorgeous girl is here! Its too dark now for any decent photos but I took some in the bathroom thinking you would rather see her in a boring place than wait until tomorrow :roll:

[​IMG]

She stood unaided straight from the box, I have had no arm issues at all. She is so stunning, her faceup is to die for I love love love her, look at her ears :aheartbea

I think she is called Nerissa or Bondi not fully decided yet.

[​IMG]

Thank you Kaye, noone is going to be disappointed :love

[​IMG]

3. Kizzy not so impressed she has to share some clothes
      [​IMG]

Fits Barbie shorts perfectly her butt is too cute.

Changed her eyes yummy girl

[​IMG]

4. Thank you!! I got the dress from an Etsy seller. It's a Blythe dress and is a little snug around the chest, but I love it. I think Boo will be fun to dress!

Az

5. OMG all these girls are so cute! I can't wait to have my girl T____________T
      They're so so so pretty! All your mods look great and I'm sure she can't be so bad.
      -huuuuuuuuuuuuug- thanks for working so hard to make us happy Kaye. You're an angel!

Oh I'm sorry to hear that people are asking for refunds. That's just horrible, especially since none of it was your fault. Anyway if you're planning on getting Cinnamon cast I'll pay for her upfront to help you pay for refunds. It really sucks that people wouldn't be understanding about this after all Sage is abosolutely adorable looking!

6. Thanks everyone for your support and understanding ... I appreciate it very much. :aheartbea

I am a perfectionist and want my dolls to meet a certain standard or I am not happy with them. I want my customers to be happy and enjoy any doll they buy from me. Therefore if any of my customers are unhappy I will always offer a refund. So far no one is returning their dolls for a refund and only a couple have asked for a refund of their deposit so just put it down to me doing a panic when I had some complaints. :roll:

I always want my dealings with customers to be open and honest so that's why I let everyone know if there is a problem.

The reason I haven't let Dennis know yet is because he said he would be away visiting his home town .. I think he returns this weekend so I will be contacting him this week.
      Dennis is great to work with and I'm sure he will be very helpful in getting the body right before I have him cast anymore dolls.
      The Bobobie resin is very nice and I love the colours and they did an excellent job of casting and sanding etc .. I think the factory may have been overly meticulous in smoothing her inside and out when preparing the parts for molding (and that's a good thing with lumpy originals .. if anyone has looked inside my big girls they will know what I mean!!). But Sage is such a tiny little thing that any little alteration can change her posing ability.

Actually, I'm think this might be a blessing in disguise and I might sculpt a new body with a three part torso so the new pixies can bend and twist anyway they want :D AND I think my two new heads need a less mature bust area as the faces are younger looking soooooooo ... I can have fun and be creative again.

Thank you ..thank you ... thank you everyone :aheartbea
      Kaye

7. Hi All,
      My Kingkong shoes arrived today ... they kinda' fit!! They are too small but with some coaxing you can get them on. They are awfully cute ;)
      [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Ok guys, I will attempt to post my picture of Kaye's Sage. Here goes.........

[​IMG]

9. I tried some 12mm eyes in Bondi today and I think I prefer them with the less white .. I may need to find them in the aqua green. These are flat backed kemper eyes, the round eyes I have dont fit flush

[​IMG]

These boots fit perfectly and only $2.99 a pair. Make sure its the regular not the micro blythe if you are ordering. Her jacket is made for dollzone Jing but it fits nicely over her hands. Tonner Marley skirts are too big on the waist but tops fit, the jacket I have would fit perfectly if I took off her hands so stretchy ones would be fine. I just ordered a ton of barbie cali stuff from ebay. This girl is going to live in boardies and t-shirts

[​IMG]

My little Mouse (kkotmu) may even start smiling now she knows there really is such things as elves

This is the boots link http://cgi.ebay.com/Blythe-Pullip-S...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

10. Well, since everyone wants to see pictures of Sage....here a few more! It's so fun to share them! I can't decide which wig I like better...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have found that the 11 1/2" playdoll Hanna Montana clothings fits Sage great and that style is just the type I picture her in. The Barbie Fashion clothing is pretty close as well. I'm just getting started finding her new clothes because I have no dolls this size already. At least, these are pretty reasonably priced as far as doll clothing. I'm anxious to see if the boots I ordered will fit her. I'm crossing my fingers!!!

11. ME ME! I have photos! The lighting's not great cause it was night time... and the dishes are because the best lighting is in the kitchen :P ENJOY!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      more photos on my blog (in a few minutes :P)

12. OK, I don't have much time, the baby is crying, there are dishes everywhere, the dog wants out ,etc! But, I WANT TO PLAY!!!:...(
      My Sage is finally here and I don't have much time, but I wanted to post at least one picture for you guys, to see how cute she is! I am experimenting with her look, but I call this her "Punky Alice" look......LOL!

[​IMG]

So, what do you think???? :)

13. Stella Maris, I got it on Ebay, where else??.....LOL! I think it was advertised as made for Momoko/pullip, maybe? It's very snug, but it fits. I have a TON of clothes to go through, to see what all fits, and what doesn't.

BTW, I posted lots of pics in the "Box Opening" section of DOA, in case anyone wants to see Sage's arrival from the very beginning! I have to say, I have never received a doll, from ANY company, that was packed as well, or carefully, as this one was! And, the handwritten note was just such a classy, and loving touch. Here's a peek at what Sage looked like when she first arrived:

Angel or alien??
      [​IMG]

And here's one of her in a thoughtful looking pose:

[​IMG]

And here's the little guy who is conspiring to not let me play with MY toys, but only wants me to help him play with HIS toys.......LOL!
      [​IMG]

14. oh Roni ... she is so cute in those clothes .. love how you dressed her :) Love your baby too .. what a face :aheartbea

Anyone want to see a lineup of dolls getting their faceups?? Haven't glossed the lips or put the eyelashes on yet!! Sorry it's not such a great pic and I haven't done the green one yet. I'll take better pics later.

[​IMG]

15. Im supposed to be working ...but here you go ..I had to share my beautiful Sage

[​IMG]

one of my wigs ...face-up and body blush by me too ...she is the most adorable little girl
      [​IMG]

16. OK, does anyone mind if I spam just a TEENY bit more of my little Sage?? I'm calling her Sage because I had planned on calling her Macy, but she just doesn't like that name, and really, it doesn't fit her at all......so until she tells me her name, Sage it is! ;)
      OK, as we were getting ready for bed last night, she wanted to try on a couple different types of jammies..........which ones do you like best??
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

And this cute lil' nightgown that I got her was a tad too big, but she insisted on wearing it anyway! (I thought it looked adorable!) The black one piece jammies are from Tonner's Alice Dreary line, they fit perfectly!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally all ready to settle down for the night!
      [​IMG]

17. Roni your girl is adorable! Where did you get that cute little bed for her? Also did you get the PM I sent you?

18. Yay a huge package of clothes arrived from ebay today. All barbie cali/myscene. Every skirt and top fitted perfectly. All the shorts fitted too. No pants unfortunately but I expect they would fit just need cutting shorter. The jackets were mixed, if you wanted to remove her hands they would all fit perfectly. The stretchier fabrics and cardigans all fitted well :) I was hoping ken shoes may fit but her foot is wider. She now has a huge wardrobe, even has a little rashie and pair of boardies so cute. I like this outfit, shows off that gorgeous little belly.

[​IMG]

19. REALLY cute clothes!!!I wondered about Barbies clothes!!(runs to pilfer daughters play room!!):aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea