1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs Kazekids Tiny Doll discussion Part 1

Mar 31, 2008

1. Thanks Sheltie

Teddy

2. I have a little visitor staying with me until the end of this month and she's pretty darn cute!

[​IMG]
      by daisydayes, on Flickr

3. Yes, she is! I saw her on RC and before reading who she was, I thought she looked an awful lot like Tillie, then her hands gave her away. And sure enough she is a very rare Tillie.

4. She is indeed.

Teddy

5. My Mini Missy arrived today, and she has way brighter red makeup that expected- especially on her nose - so I took a series of photos inspired by her colouring.... first, 'Cold Missy'

[​IMG]

6. Awwwww..... I could melt at the cuteness

Teddy

7. Thanks! I took several photos highlighting her bright red cheeks and nose.
      Now she's a clown.....
      [​IMG]

8. Sweet.

Although I don't think the redder cheeks and nose would have been much noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. Not in pictures at any rate.

Perhaps it shows more in person? Is it something that will bother you in the long-term?

Some years ago, I had my RML twins come back from getting new face-ups looking (to me) like they had scarlet fever. The blotchy, heightened colour didn't show up in pictures, but I couldn't bear seeing it on them like that every day, so they had to go away for a rest-cure and came home free of the infection.

Teddy

9. I think the bright colours of her clown outfit camouflage the bright faceup. In real life it is just too much. This photo captures it more...
      [​IMG]
      I've already spoken to my faceup artist, and when she gets back from her vacation, she will see what she can do about it. Whether she can tone it down, or if Missy will need a whole new faceup.

10. Fingers crossed. Hopefully just a dusting of "flesh" colour over the top will do the job.

Teddy

11. Mini Missy is adorable. I'm with Teddy, hopefully your artist can just tone down the bright color.

12. Well red nose or not, she certainly looks darn pretty in all your photos Martha! :love:love:love I absolutely adore "Cold Missy"!! :)

13. Thanks! I was determined to try make the best of a disappointing situation.

There was still one more in the series.... Sad Missy....
      [​IMG]

14. Oh that's a great photo too! Is that real melted ice cream or milk that you have used there? You are really very clever with your photography, I love how you pose your dolls. :)

15. It was real ice cream, and in the first photos I took, her cone was standing up in it, but it melted super fast in the heat

16. Introducing my Mini Layla Elf. She was my photo contest prize.

[​IMG]

17. Congratulations!

What a wonderful prize.

Teddy

18. She's a great prize!! Congratulations.

19. Thanks you! I really thought so! I didn't know that she was on preorder this spring, so no one else has her yet.

20. I didn't know she was on preorder either. I went to see if she was in Jpop's site yesterday and could find nothing. I just thought that maybe she was an older doll that I missed. Congrats again, I love her.