1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs Kazekids Tiny Doll discussion Part 1

Mar 31, 2008

1. I think she was on preorder back in May. I only know because someone on FB asked when their's was coming, since I had one already, and someone else said it was still way too soon. So I guess I was extra lucky.

2. Oh my, Layla makes a wonderful elf, I'm not at all surprised you won her in a photography contest though, your photos are always so gorgeous! :D I have a normal Mini Layla which I love. :)

3. I have always loved Layla, and have two bigger versions. I love the Mini size. It's so much more versatile, at least for me. I'd trade all my MSD versions for a Mini one.

I never did show my 'new and improved' Mini Missy. She had her red nose removed, some new blush and freckles added, and now I'm in love with her. She's currently a little lavender fairy....

[​IMG]

4. Oh me too Martha, I really love this size doll and have quite a few. Your Missy is gorgeous, and so perfectly dressed for a Lavender Fairy, she reminds me of the fairies drawn by Cicely Mary Barker. :love

5. Missy and Layla in their lace party dresses, with the vintage carriage I came across recently....
      [​IMG]

6. Hi all! I have a Mini Missy and need some new eyes for her. The Wiggs site says she takes a 12mm, but this doesn’t seem to be a standard size. Does she take another size well? I’ve been out of the BJD world for a while. What is a good source for glass eyes?

7. My Mini Missy has 10 mm eyes. I didn't like how the 12 mm filled her eye hole so much. Sorry, I don't have any recommendations for where to buy them. I just use eyes I have in my stash - glass or acrylic, makes no difference to me.
      [​IMG]

8. Missy and Layla decorating the tree....
      [​IMG]

9. They are some of the most adorable little girls. Really stunning photo. Your home must be so festive with all the help you have.

10. Thank you! I'm loving the Minis. They are so much easier for me to work with. My husband does most of the real home decorating. I just decorate for my dolls.

11. OMG all the little details in this photo!
      Or did the dolls come alive at midnight?...

12. LOL. No, they just had a chance to play in a room that had already been decorated by someone else.

But they did have a chance to play in the snow....
      [​IMG]

13. Making sure they have enough....
      [​IMG]

14. Priceless!

Teddy

15. My three Mini and three Tiny fairies....
      [​IMG]

16. A beautiful setting for such pretty and sweetly dressed dolls...

Teddy

17. Thanks. I've having to make do with my backyard this summer, since we can't go anywhere. So I bought several pots with small scale flowers to use in the settings.

18. Your palette, as always, is so well-considered, and your composition is perfection. No one else comes close! This one looks like a Renaissance painting, except with fairies.

19. My minis and tinies enjoying some ice cream....
      [​IMG]

20. Posing with Missy's birthday cake...
      [​IMG]