1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs Kazekids Tiny Doll discussion Part 1

Mar 31, 2008

1. I'm not sure I even remember how to post photos but here goes---
      Sage in a Barbie set. She can wear the pants as they are very stretchy

This is a photo of her face--

[​IMG]

And this shows the entire Barbie pants and top. The jacket might have fit like someone else mentioned if I cut open the sleeves but her hands are too large.

[​IMG]

2. Now I want to know where to get her stockings and/or socks and what other clothing might fit her. My Bambicrony items are too large, as are the Special Lati Yellow as she's so slender.

I'd appreciate any help as I hate to think she only has this and perhaps one pair of Barbie overalls she will be able to wear. I'd love to get her a skirt and some stockings too. Anyone sewing for her?

3. Teddy, glad to hear that your girl isn't lost! I hate that you have to pay customs, but at least you know where little Sage is!!

Merle, where did you get those little ballet slippers?? They are SOOOOOO cute!!

Imajica...........I have a pair of shoes, they're not "real" Marley shoes, but from a seller that advertised them as being "for Marley, Agnes, etc." and I couldn't get them on my Sage's feet! I see that yours is wearing the little sneakers & such just fine though, so I'm wondering if either A. I got a defective pair of shoes, or, B. maybe it's just the style that won't work, I have the shiny black Mary Janes with a bow on top.
      *Oh, and I love her in the eyes and wig in that last picture, she looks really pretty in those colors!

4. I got the shoes from JuJu's dolls mart. Judy sells on Ebay and also has a website. They are size 37mm shoes. But I do wish I had socks or stockings as her feet are so slender. The length is perfect.

Her website -http://www.jujusdollymall.com/

5. I love the hsoes form JuJu's.... She has several styles of shoes, boots, sneakers and sandals in Marley size that should fit Sage as well as some the same length but wider for other dolls.

Once I see how good/close a fit my current Marley shoes are, I'll probably order some from JuJu's taking into her notes on whether each style is sized to fit over socks, pantyhose or bare feet.

Teddy

6. Maybe its the style. The sandals are Marleys own and the maryjanes are sold "to fit" Marley. Thats a shame its probably just luck then. Judy from jujus dolly mall is great though if you email her your dolls measurements she will tell you which shoes to buy for a good fit

7. My Sage has arrived and, even unpainted, is adorable!

Marley sandals (genuine Tonner ones) fit without socks, but are tight across the toe, maryjanes (again, genuine Tonner ones) fit in length but only without socks and are *very* tight across the toes... so I think the Ju'Ju's shoes that are the same length but wider (for 10" Creedy etc http://www.jujusdollymall.com/cgi-bin/dept?dpt=H&srch=DW&tier2=57 http://www.jujusdollymall.com/images/FlatsCSlg.JPG) might fit better, especially with socks.

Pictures will have to wait until I have time to take them and then play the processing-through-several-different-computers game to get them on-line.

I have a few wigs and a stack of clothes with me to try on her - but that will have to wait until coffee-break. Currently, she's in a size 22 Boneka mocked dress which is a great fit.

Teddy

8. I spent lunchtime trying some outfits on my Sage.

Marley stockings are the right length but tend towards a little loose.

Marely tops fit fine, as do trousers and skirts with elasticated waists, but with normal waists they are too big and slide right down over the hips.

Haven't tried a Marley dress yet - I'd expect the length to be fine but the waist to be a bit loose.

Boneka (my favourite place for doll clothes) clothes for the 9 inch/size 22 dolls fit nicely if you don't mind skirts being shorter length, the 10inch/size 24 ones are good for length but a *little* wide. Anything with long sleeves in the 9inch(size 22) is 3/4 length in the sleeves... The 10inch (size 24) are *nearly* long enough in the sleeves too.

Some of the Riley sized Boneka clothes (size 18) and the next sizes up (19/20) are fine in width but very short. Short sleeved dresses make reasonable babydoll tops, and short sleeves tops fit OK. Long sleeved tops again are 3/4 lenght in the sleeves or shorter (just the right length to look *wrong*, if you see what I mean). I'll try trousers for Riley and DJ on her when I get home (didn't bring any with me) they'll probably fit as long-shorts or knee britches.

I'll post pictures when/if I get around to it. The smocked Boneka dresses in particular look adorable on her, and she's currently sat by my computer wearing denim dungarees embroidered with flowers down the legs (size 22 or 24, I forget which) which come to mid calf.

Teddy

9. Finially got a face on her. Not too many clothes yet--only one wig--but she is begging!! Don't have a name yet either, but here she is:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. Just a couple of new pics. Oh, and she finally has a name! I was searching and searching through baby name sites, and finally found a name that jumped out at me, and it was the perfect one........"Bellatrix", it means "female warrior" in Latin, and it represents a Star, because it's also the name of the star that marks the left shoulder of the constellation "Orion". I'll call her "Bella" for her everyday name......(and now I want to get a tattoo on MY left shoulder that says Bellatrix)!!

What's weird about this, is that several months ago, when I was researching different words and phrases for a potential tattoo that I was going to get on the back of my neck, I had found the word "Bellatrix" and it's meaning, and had written it in one of my notebooks........and then promptly forgot all about it! After I found the name today for Sage, I remembered it and went and dug it out......what a "coincidence"!

OK, sorry to ramble......on to the photos! Here is Bella inviting you all to tea:

[​IMG]

And walking her new little puppy:

[​IMG]

Oh, and here's one more look, this is a dress that I bought here on DOA. It came with the little belt and necklace, I just fell in love with it when I saw it, and knew it would be perfect for Bella!

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!!

11. Oh Roni, your Bellatrix is soooo darling! What wig is she wearing & where oh where did you get those shoes???

12. Thanks!! The wig is a J-Pop wig called "Long Kana" in a color called "Terra". I got it on their website, I haven't seen that color on Ebay I don't think. Here are the sneakers, I got a few colors.......they're sold for YOSD dolls, and they are big on her, but I like them, I think they're cute, plus they stabilize her when she's standing....LOL! (and you can't beat the price, and they deliver super fast, even from Korea!) I'm not sure how to put in a link, so I don't know if this will work or not......here goes:

nevermind, just copy and paste this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=370064354739&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=024

13. :aheartbea I love seeing everyone's girls. Great to see you are having fun with her.

I thought you might like to see Sage in some of the Jpop wigs. I particularly love the New Kana on her ... it's a bit smaller than the Kana long so fits her well. Looks great braided too.

[​IMG]
      This one is New Kana blood and chelate (I think that's what it says .. the label is a bit faded.) it's a gorgeous red brown .. sorry it doesn't look much like that in the pic but it was on dusk when I took it .. I'll replace the pic later.
      [​IMG]
      This one is Piccadilly, Asia-Asia .. it's black with strawberry blonde layer under the black ... VERY nice wig.
      [​IMG]
      Another New kana wig in darkest chocolate.
      [​IMG]
      This one doesn't have the name on the bag but I'm sure Grace will know what it's called .. it's a pretty silvery white colour.

Thanks to Kris for letting me use her girl as a model :)

14. OK, I finally got the photos of my (as yet unpainted, and temporarily wigged) Sage (Willowbark) onto my Photobucket account so I can post them here.

They aren't necessarily very good shots but there are, however, a lot of them as I have a lot of dolls clothes in various sizes and wanted to illustrate how well (or not) they fit her.

So I'll post a few here and some over in the Sage Spam thread.

[​IMG]
      My favourite dress on Willowbark so far, a size 22 from Boneka - long sleeved dresses in this size are 3/4 length on Sage (this wig is too big and the ribbon is the only thing keepingit in place)

[​IMG] Cute short overalls which are full-length on Kish Riley and DJ (size 18 form Boneka) and a Marley Wentworth T-shirt.

[​IMG] Size 20 kish smocked dress, makes a good babydoll top with jeans or shorts (as do size 18 and 19 dresses) so long as you go for the short-sleeved styles.

[​IMG]Another size 18 Boneka outfit. This one is full length in both sleeve and skirt on Riley.

[​IMG]The only Barbie dress I own. Fits pretty well, actually, but I hate it (very few Barbie clothes are in styles I like)

[​IMG] Tonner Tiny Kitty/Simone Rouge - this is the only garment I have in this size but it's the best fit so far.

[​IMG] Marley Wentworth PJ's... length is perfect, stuff is a tad loose in the body and limbs, Trousers have elasticated wasit. Anything (jeans/skirts etc) fitted to the waist will be too lose for Sage (waist slips right over Sage's hips without being unfastened!).

[​IMG] Riley waistcoat and Marley tights - tights are too loose to fit well.

I have many more examples, if people find them helpful

Teddy

15. I'm just arrived in France (south of France), it's hot so I have stole a barbie swim suit:lol:

[​IMG]

I'm pretty I know;)

[​IMG]

look at my hair, it's horrible! I wait another wig, but Bridget think I'm funny with it*_*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. OK, I posted these on the Gallery, and didn't get even ONE response.......so I hope no one minds if I post them here?? I thought maybe you guys would be a tad more interested?? I don't want to bore anyone with too much spam, but I just love this little girl SO much, and can't stop taking pics of her........LOL!

OK, so we went to Gram's house for the day, out in the country, and I had to take some Bella pics in the flowers...........

She couldn't understand why this fairy wouldn't talk to her!
      [​IMG]

She took a magical ride on a flamingo.........
      [​IMG]

And she picked her Mom some flowers!
      [​IMG]

I saw a little magic too........
      [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

17. OK, and this one is not even MY fault! Bella got a manicure and pedicure, and wanted to at least show off her fingernails!

[​IMG]

(Check out the googly eyes on the front of her dress, isn't that the cutest??)

18. My little girl arrived the other day and she is just amusing as all get out! I love her!

I'll work on getting some photos up.

PS: I ran some pipe cleaners up her arms and that helped a TON with their posing range (like, now she can bend her hands up and touch her face without holding them there...) in case anyone was looking for a quick, cheap, easy way for a little more poseability.