1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs Kazekids Tiny Doll discussion Part 1

Mar 31, 2008

1. Roni, I love your photos!! It's so fun to share them with fellow enthusiasts! (hope that is spelled right.

Enjoy some of my new photos of Sage as well!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. My girl arrived yesterday....no wig or faceup yet and the Yo dress is way to big! She so much fun to hold and just look at....I love her!

[​IMG][/IMG]

3. Well, since all it will do here is rain....we decided to have another Sage photoshoot! Enjoy!!

[​IMG]

4. Here she is, presenting Eisa, my lovely night elf! I can't tell you how in love I am with her.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

BTW, Kaye what eye putty do you use? It is great. Thanks for the lovely eyes too.

5. Kaye that's fabulous news! My little Bella can't wait to meet her brand new, blue skinned sister! I've been poring over pictures of wigs, etc. trying to work out her look, it's so exciting to be expecting again....LOL!

To help us pass the time by doing something fun, how about some more Sage spam?? :love

Here is my Bella getting ready for a day lounging by the pool in her new swimsuit.....................

"Want to go swimming with me"?
      [​IMG]

"OK, how about if we just lay on our comfy chaise and you can tell me more stories about that place called Australia, where you said that I came from"!!
      [​IMG]

(Continued in next post)..........

6. I got this outfit for Bella on Ebay. It's a Madam Alexander outfit, (originally made to fit an 8" doll, so it was a little bit shorter than I like them). I made the little black tulle under skirt for her to wear with the outfit, and I think they look really cute together! (The hat came with the dress)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking guys! :)

7. time to show my sage!
      here she is, face up by Kaye, outfit by spampy (was made to fit my bambicrony!)
      [​IMG]
      and sage with big sister pepper
      [​IMG]

8. Sage pic spam is amazing. Glad to hear there will be a few more gorgeous blue girls around - I finally managed to finish the wig for mine but it's getting dark, so my pics are rubbish :roll: Anyway, it will be the weekend before I'm able to take proper photos in daylight, so I thought I'd put one up for now.

This is the only one without flash which was worth keeping. I went for a pink wig because it goes really well with the gorgeous blushing Kaye did on her face and ears :) But I'm thinking about making two white ones and maybe trying to dye the tips blue on one of them (this may be a bit over ambitious!)

Sorry about the messy kitchen - it's in the middle of renovation :blush

[​IMG]

I think I might have to find her a new outfit though, cos my DD's noticed it's one from her Barbie!

9. thanks! let me answer some questions! lol
      Sage was painted by Kaye, the boots I think I got off ebay to fit bambicrony, they fit just fine with socks on, and the black outfit by Spampy, wig is a jpop or monique in a size 5, it was longer and I cut it a little.
      My Pepper was painted by Tammy Krawietz and I put her on a MSD size body:)
      elliboo I love the blue sage with pink hair:)
      and Kaye it is so neat to see Roos in your yard! I get lots of white tail deer but so do lots of people, lol

10. I just had to show the pic Ravendoll just sent me of the faceup she did for Sage.

[​IMG][/IMG]

I love this little girl!!! Thanks for offering her and offering her in this green color! I am leaving her name as Sage it suits her so....

11. Guess what everyone!!! The new batch has arrived!! I ordered this lot unstrung so I have to put the little rods in the hands and feet and string them so I'll try to get that done this week and then ship the ones without faceups first and then get the faceups done asap.
      I did have a little play and painted a blue one .. couldn't help myself, I gave her blue freckles :lol:
      [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Well here is another picture of my Sage now with wig! I named her Sage Beatrix.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

I just love this doll cann't waite for Cinnamon to be made!

13. Awwwww Alexis Jane .. she is so cute in that wig and outfit .. just perfect.

I've been making this blue girl for my friend .. I'm a bad dressmaker so forgive me for that!!
      [​IMG]

14. I wanted to post pics of her here, before she's gone... because she's such a cutie!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I have left this too long as I had hopes of set design and other such grand plans that have not happened due to other life and lack of posting but I want to share my lovely pixies and to say that Kaye is a special and huge hearted woman ,she has added an extra smile for every time I look at these gorgeous little one's:aheartbea

Little Naughty Circus girls. T1 and T2, AKA Sage and Cinnamon.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg212/redastorsdolls/SageandCinnamon-2.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg212/redastorsdolls/SageandCinnamom2.jpg

16. Here's my girl, still un-named as yet although I quite like Polly or Poppy or Tilly for her.....any other suggestions are very welcome :)

Dress is an Ann Estelle one which is huge on her, gorgeous wig is of course by Tinybear, and face up is by myself.

[​IMG]Polly1 by Red_Bloduewedd, on Flickr

#77 Blodeuwedd, Oct 15, 2008
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    17. there is my beauty.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. I have a new camera.... beat Teddy to it!!!

Here is my Sage - poor pixie has been neglected. She is wearing wigs that are way too big for her..... but I had nothing else.

I was thinking of making a special DoA collection for sale for all Sage owners. Anyone interested in some basic clothing?

She is toooooo cute!!! To bad it was raining today. I would have loved to do some outdoor - in the forest - photos with her!

[​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]

19. Hey everyone!
      The outfits shown on my Sage were made by my Mom especially for her! Since she made the pattern and the first sample I will send these to Jakarta and have them start a small production line that I will sell - and give DoA special prices. Maybe I will even list them on DoA!
      Teddy has put some of the size 18 /Riley items on his Sage. They are short on her, but the smock dresses work as Babydoll tops.
      On my Flickr page Sage is wearing a dusty pink silk dress that was I think made originally for Tiny Kitty.
      My favorite is the white embroidered dress! All she needs now is underwear!