1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs Kazekids Tiny Doll discussion Part 1

Mar 31, 2008

1. An you lready know the answer to this question would be a big YES from me...{grin!}

The size 18,
      [​IMG]

[​IMG](size 20, I think)

and 22
      [​IMG]
      Boneka stuff looks so cute on my girl that I couldn't resist getting clothes that are specifically made for her too.

Teddy

2. I'd love Boneka shoes for her (they are lovely shoes I have lots of them for other dolls - in case you hadn't realized, I have *nothing* but praise for Boneka products) but I don't have any the right size.

Those shoes are Marley Wentworth - offical Tonner ones - which only fit without socks. I've heard that Marley shoes made by other people are a little loose. You could try JuJu's Dolly Mall. They carry Marley shoes and shoes the same length but a bit wider for other dolls with that length of foot. I keep meaning to get some to try but haven't got around to ordering any yet.

Shoes for the Helen Kish "Beach Girls" and other Kish *slim* 10" dolls also fit Sage as their feet are , as near as I can tell, pretty much the same size (the clothes fit Sage fairly well too).

Teddy

3. bonekasales on e-bay
      and
      http://www.boneka-dollfashion.de/epages/61533279.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectID=2054105

for direct orders from their webpage.

If you're in the US, several US-based doll shops (such as Denver Doll Emporium) carry Boneka clothes and shoes too.

But if you want the ones specifically for sage - it looks like Claudia/kayotic will be offering them here on DoA once the range has been put into production and is available.

Teddy

4. A little early...... but it is there faster than you realize....

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. Just to spam a bit more.....

Sage wearing size 19cm (made for the Heather Maciak dolls)
      Boneka shoes in size 038N
      Socks from us too..... what else!

[​IMG]

For shoes from us go here!!! Boneka shoes

6. Congratulations on your girl Lillibet!

More spam of Eisa, she wants to change her clothes all the time lately.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. another picture:

[​IMG]

8. it's so great to see all the little Sage arriving home safely :)

I love the outfits your mum made Claudia and particularly love this one ..

9. Here is my little one. She arrived last week, but only just took some nice photos IE: with some kind of hair.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She’s wearing my Blythe clothes at the moment and her shoes are from a Taeyang.

Here is a photo of the shoes:
      [​IMG]

Thanks Kaye, she is wonderful!

10. Heh.. I know I was all about the natural, 'real hair' wigs not even a few posts ago.. But.. The pink fur suited her so WELL.. It has a little white in it too, but you can't hardly see in photos because of the way I styled it. And thank you for the Boneka tips! Everything except for the zebra is Boneka from DDE.. I like the white dress best myself.. Anyway, here's my little love, Flick. I had a nagging feeling that somebody else named theirs Flick as well, but I searched the thread and it didn't come up. Phew! Exie was my second choice..

[​IMG]
      Little portrait.

[​IMG]
      My favourite.

I took about five that I really liked, so I won't bomb them all here. She's got a separate photo thread over HERE.

11. Before listing on ebay I wanted to share my photo shoot.....
      I won't be sad if some of these things don't sell..... My favorite is the sailor outfit....

Come look:

Sage's Photoshoot!!

Teddy - sorry to tempt you.......

toydogz4 - ok now I want a blonde wig too!

Anyone else - I wish I did not have to do my taxes..... I could go on trying out all our clothing on this doll..... She is a great model! And so versatile!! Although not everything fits her style wise, she does fit size wise in a range of clothing.

12. Thought I would share a pic of a Sage I am making for my son's girlfriend for Christmas.
      She is in the onion Patch!!
      [​IMG]

13. I think the girls are hinting I leave the turkey stuffing and take them down the beach :hollyberry

[​IMG]

14. Eisa got a lil touch up today. Also changed her wig, and eyes. Who knew an elf could be so demanding?

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. I have a little visitor and thought I'd take a comp pic for you guys!
      [​IMG]

16. Who's next to Sage, Jennifer? Is it a Bobobie March? I didn't realise they were as tall as that!

ps I do admire how you can get them all standing to order :chocoberry

17. I promise them all cookies if they behave.
      It's a March head on a Bei body...

18. Here's a couple of pictures of my girl, Polly! (still trying to get used to my new small camera..sorry!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wig by Tinybear, dress is an Ann Estelle one that's too big for her but suits her, boots are YoSd sized ones that are again huge on her but I don't have much else so far >< lol