1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs Kazekids Tiny Doll discussion Part 1

Mar 31, 2008

1. I thought I might post my Christmas photos of Puddle. She's wearing sugar mag which is just a little too small for her - it gapes at the back :sweat

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I remembered them because I was looking for photos for my signature :|

2. I just had to put this here.. Sage is the perfect proportion to ride my Chiron. Freaking adorable.

[​IMG]

3. Hi - early on when we were all ordering our Sage's Kaye gave all the measurements for Sage, here's the eye info:

"Eyes 8 - 10mm. I used 10mm and she will come with a set of glass eyes."

12mm might be a little large? Kaye - what do you think?

Best,
      Ann in NC

4. Here is Eisa, wearing a Tinybear wig that I dyed myself. She is such a beauty! If I do say so myself. She's eagerly awaiting her big sister Pip, who's headless body is creeping her out, Ha ha.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. roni, I couldn't agree more. And then I have to have every one. They are addictive! They are the most unique and beautiful creatures.
      Oh, and BTW, here's Eisa with her new sister, Araminta. I just LOVE her.
      ]
      [​IMG]

6. You are so right Stella and also so lucky to have such lovely girls live with you!!

I've been on a face up revamp spree this last few weeks redoing the ones I wasn't too happy with or updating the looks now I have a slightly better idea of what I'm doing although I still get things wrong.

My Sage, Polly, was the latest victim. I got rid of her freckled face and allowed my little girl to grow up a bit. Wasn't sure if it'd work but I think it has. Need to get her slightly smaller eyes though.

[​IMG]Polly2406_1 by Red_Bloduewedd, on Flickr

[​IMG]Polly2406_4sml by Red_Bloduewedd, on Flickr

#106 Blodeuwedd, Jun 24, 2009
      Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    7. News pictures of my SAGE, she's so cute!!!
      I'm still crazy about her!
      :aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. :fangirl:Hello!!! Just thought that I would add a pic of my Sage to this album, now that I am trying to hone my new picture posting skills!!! Anyway, I had a wonderful experience with Kaye, and I get happy :aheartbea everytime that I look at Sage!!! Just a warning that my preliminary pix are boring and fuzzy...just wait people!!! Have fun!!!

[​IMG]

9. My Daisy arrived yesterday, she is so beautifull, I am very happy with her.

[​IMG]

10. enjoy :)

[​IMG]

here with Matilda and Mallory :)

[​IMG]

"I know: I'm cute" ;)

[​IMG]

11. Is anyone getting Millie as a sister to Annabella? I'm thinking they should look cute together.

12. You can also see photos on Kaye Wiggs forum, Resin cafe:
      http://aisy.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=kwtiny&action=display&thread=1204

If the link does not work, go to resin cafe or google it. You do not have to join the forum just to view her part of it and photos.

If you missed the ordering period, which ended on the 31st, Kaye said she will now offer 2 ordering periods for those that missed out. This should help those that were not aware of the doll or had to wait for more funds. There are lots of little ones out there screaming to be taken home. It can be hard to keep up!

13. Here are the measurements for Millie per Kaye's site:

Height ... 11" -28cm
      Chest ... 12cm
      waist ... 10.5 cm
      hips ... 13cm
      waist to floor ... 15.5 cm
      waist to ankle ... 14cm
      across shoulder including arms ... 6.5cm
      across shoulder without arms ... 4.5cm
      shoulder to waist back ... 6cm
      shoulder to waist front ... 6.5cm
      outer arm to wrist .. 8.5cm
      inner arm to wrist .. 7cm
      inner leg to ankle ... 10.5cm
      foot .. 3.7 x 1.9cm

Wig .. 6-7"
      Eyes 12mm???

When I compared her my Yo-SD girls, she is a lot slimmer. The same height but she has a much more slender body.
      Hope this helps. She is really a very cute doll. And she come in French resin WITH the seams sanded!

14. Annabella is my only Kaye doll, and I think she poses well! I don't think she has quite the same range of motion in her ankle as the LTF, but overall I think they are much the same. I am more comfortable letting the LTF stand alone, but then she is not nearly has big or heavy ...dont' want any crashes! I hope someone else with Kaye's dolls and the LTF will give an opinion as well.

Annabella has the absolute silkiest resin of any doll I have ever touched! I can't answer about the seam lines on the tan versions as I don't have one, but I am sure someone else can answer that question.

15. Hi Folks,
      Thought you might like some pics of Millie :)
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]

16. Willowbark, my sage is back from a visit to QuearvoS where she was painted all voer with wood-graining to turn her into the little woodsprite I wanted from the start. I am so happy with her, Paige/QuearvoS has done a fabulous job:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Teddy

17. I can't claim credit for the dress - it's from Boneka - from the range that they brought out specially for Sage, same with the shorts and top (I have trousers in the same fabric as the shorts and a few other garments from the same range)

I do plan (at some point) on maing her a floaty little elfie-type dress from painted silk, using autumn-leaf colours, but it will probably be a long time before I get around to it.

Teddy