1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Kaye Wiggs mini dolls discussion Part 3

Sep 12, 2015

1. Gorgeous Dragon wings Martha!

1. [​IMG]

2. gorgeous girl and i love her wig! what type is it?

3. auntbear
      Thank you! This limit wig from Soom.

4. oh, that's too bad, i have a smaller doll that the wig would have been perfect for

5. My amazing Demelza in shabby chic style <3

[​IMG]

#126 Maram, Feb 21, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    6. Love that sweater on her.

7. She's beautiful!

8. My Izzy's new look. I won her in last summer's photo contest, and recently had her repainted.

[​IMG]

9. Oh Martha, she's darling and I love the new look!

10. i love her new look, she's one of the nicest izzy's i've seen!

11. Thank you elfstone & aunt bear ! I was never drawn to Izzy back when she was up for pre-order, but I think it had more to do with her factory face up, since in person she is rather a pretty sculpt. Anyway, I knew she could look better, so had her repainted.

12. Hello!
      Here is my Missy!
      Want to join to your beautifull ladies!
      [​IMG]

13. such a pretty girl, i love her warm skin tone

14. Missy is amazing! My wishlist item for long now :) I wonder when JPOP will offer her for pre-order again..

15. They never offer the exact same doll more than once. Maybe other resin colours?

16. Oh, I would not mind her in ANY resin, except dark resins. I think tan was my darkest I would go with.. She has such delicate facial features.

17. Your Missy is gorgeous! Those little elf ears are soooooo cute :) I love her wig.

18. Oh, my God! She is such a teaser!!! But I am totally not prepared to pay $1200-1300 they now run for :(
      I saw those Missy from the last pre-order - all 3 versions are fantastic - I would love to by any of them! Elf ears or human - no difference..