1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kids from Castle Anne

Sep 19, 2007

1. Weird...they look like cartoons in person!!!

2. Yeah I wish there were a little boy too
      they are 28cm tall

wish they were a little smaller too
      but no news yet on when they will be available :(

3. Their feet are adorable!

And the over extended knees are wonderful too!

Hugs
      Mary-Lee

4. they are funny, I like cho the most. I am not going to buy any of them . I am still waiting for my little piggy and then I want a bracken from tinybear.....I wanted roondoll too, but there are many other ones I want*_* but I just can't afford that.

5. CastleAnne were at Doll Freemarket Seoul so I took a few pictures. I'm posting with their permission. These are only the prototypes, but several notes :
      - The resin was very pale, not that pinkish nor yellowish, but a smooth ivory. My camera, along with the bad lighting of the convention hall seemed to constantly wash them out in the photos.
      - They were very light, but this may be because they are prototypes.
      - Their legs spread out in a sitting position, but they stand very well.
      - 'Rang', who is in the far left of the new banner on the official site is very catlike and seems to have the most 'attitude' out of them all.
      - 'Ming', who is designed after the owner's daughter (and both of them are super super nice), has dimples on each side of her mouth. Adorable. I offered to take a pic of the "real" Ming for a comparison shot but she told me she was camera shy. xP
      - They really do have quirky hands and feet, their ankles are unique as well. I was told that the bodies were nicknamed 'chicken body'. Hee.
      - I loved the mohair wigs. Great quality. Soft and manageable.

News :
      - They will release a limited fullset first, and then the basic sets afterwards.
      - They have a special package set (offer of several heads in one set) planned for the end of the year.
      - They have a new makeup artist on board (see the new Annes - their taller dolls) and he is very talented; I liked his style.

Personal stuff :
      I really liked Cho but after seeing the real thing I'm leaning towards Ringo now. Ming's dimples are just 'aaaaaaah' ensuing, too. I'm trying to get others to get the ones that I don't so I can live vicariously through them.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

6. God I LOVE these ...they are just screaming for one of my wigs !

I have SO got to get me one of these ! (or2 LOL)

still love Cho ...but torn ,like you, for Ringo
      if they did a boy body I would Love a Ringo boy

I think I will wait for a Basic ...Im not one for frilly outfits and fullsets ...I tend to leave them in the box ...she says eyeing up her Elf doll clothes that have never been touched

but thank you so much these pictures have made up my mind ...got to have one

7. It's hard to tell who's who, but I like 3 out of those up there...adorable faces! Lovely dresses too!...ooops, for some reason, I thought they were tinier, like 6" but I just realized, they're a lot bigger.

8. You know who they remind me of? The baby in the Popeye cartoons...Sweetpea! Oh I WISH I had money! I'd get a complete set of Tinybear's dolls and all of these little darlings!

9. :roll: I hope I can afford Ringo or Cho one of these days:aheartbea

10. And more pictures from 25Th DollFreeMarket here

11. the other 2 are on the site now too

Cho is the one for me ...Im in love

I hoped they were smaller ...but I still want one :)

12. They are just the cutest little things. I do agree they look like cartoons come to life

13. Oh, that's a perfect comparison! The faces bothered me at first, but they're really growing on me.

14. Thanks for posting the fotos Angmasuzy. They may not be everyone's cup of tea but, but I like them the more I see them. I love fansy clothes too and love the fullsets in photos #5 and #6 altho they look just as cute naked, teehee, "chicken body".

15. All of them are so so adorable. So hard to choose which one.
      Wish I had the monies to buy all of them. Hee hee hee!!!

16. Oh I want one sooooo bad !
      do I put her on my credit card ....one more LOL

Im gonna spend the next 10 years paying it off LOL

17. looks like Im going to spend the next 10 years paying it off
      I couldnt resist those shoes!
      and that outfit ....Cho is comming home ...now no more dollies untill I get my layaways paid for !

18. Ohhhh, I like her so much, but I just can't afford her right now

19. I checked my Dolly Credit card ...I have 1 just for dolls;)
      and it had just enough for this one ...and maybe 1 more ...then its maxed

then I work like crazy untill I pay it off ....them Max it again LOL