1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kids from Castle Anne

Sep 19, 2007

1. Yay they answered that the necksize is 5cm.

Thanks for the link, toydogz4! It looks ok but a bit too booblehead. And then Rangs head is even bigger (16,5 Benedetta Kid, Sc 17,02cm). Creedy body, have to check out.

Im plotting either Resinsoul or Bobobie bodies or Planetdoll too! (RS have 4,5 neck.)

62kitty
      : Sugarble have almost exactly the same meas as Rang, but I dont think they sell the bodies extra. They have less breasts I believe?

After seeing Benedettas head on PD body I think I preffer a bigger and a fuller one, I want her to be kid yes. Well Pd body looks like kid, more then BB and RS.

Im not sure about the resin match either, I asked and they said the head is going to be sold the same normal skin color as the rest of CA. But on the pix Rang looks white too me. I checked their other dolls and now I believe their NS is very pale (which is great till my Rang will be related to Ark XD)

Edit: Now Im plotting getting a male Bao body from Resinsoul - its bigger (and has ex. 5cm neck!) and Tamtams head seem so big, so I believe Rangs is also big. The body look kid, but Ill sand the pen off^^

2. I guess I could sand her little bumps down. I hate to waste money and they don't sell the heads separate. I don't think I would have much luck selling the bodies.

3. Does anyone have any pics?

4. Have this adorable girl but wish there were more clothes available for her. Thoughts? Thanks, Mikki
      [​IMG]">[​IMG]">

5. OMGosh, where the fog have I been? I just found these lil sweethearts, and I am dying. I would chew broken glass to get one. Must have either Tiffany or Ringo, however there is an SD size girl named Odette who is killing me.
      http://www.ecinter.net/phr428
      Anyone with experience with this company, can you tell me if they have a release schedule?
      I did post on the Q & A, I have the patience of a four year old in Build a Bear though.

6. Ahhhhh, Castle Anne supporters!!!....... :D I love Castle Anne......way, way back, I started my own personal campaign to get Castle Anne to sell their dolls heads seperately....after many, many emails to them, low and behold they agreed!!! That is when I got my wee Benedetta head and put her onto a Planetdoll tiny body.

So there you go!!!
      Here's a few piccies of her on the Planetdoll body.....I love her on this body, but then I'm a bit eccentric and like 'different' looking dolls.....I love super 'pouty' dolls with sad faces.....nearly all of my dolls look pouty and sad....that is just the way I like them!

So here is 'bobblehead' as Azraelita calls her.....:lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here she is on a Peapod Mermaid Tail.....with upper torso being Volks Yo SD....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have another Castle Anne head (Jasmin) on a Planetdoll MSD body (41cm) she is wonderful....... And...I have a new Castle Anne head on it's way to me...should be here next week!!!!..........

xen :)

7. I want a Fairy Rang on the Skinny Cat body SO badly!!! Does anyone know about how often they open up orders on these things? I know they had orders open for another Rang recently, but she just didn't do it for me. Need that Fairy one!

8. I love Rang too. I think you can buy the blank heads. Xen your girl is truely magical, once agin you blow me away. My fav is the one in the box of jelly beans

9. Awwwww, thanks imajica *hugs*.......she has the best little pout ever! The Castle Anne dollies have wonderful mouths and facial expressions, so much different from others...and individual style of their own....I like that in a doll company :fangirl:

Little Rang and Boh are super cute......I get my heads blank so I can do my own face-up's ;)
      I was wondering where the Ballet bodies have gone? I must ask...I liked the little Kid size Ballet body the best.

I find CastleAnne very nice to deal with!

10. OOOoooooooh xen! I know you like "different" faces, as I do, clearly, lolz.
      I love your Benedetta, she is just too sad for me, I am thinking about either Tiffany or Ringo. I love the Skinny Cat option, would the kid heads fit on the SK body?
      I just ordered an SD size head from her (quick xen go check out Odette, she's pretty intense IMO, I couldn't hit the Buy It Now button fast enough) and I totally agree, they were fantastic to deal with. And my order was prepared and ready to ship within a week.

11. ..................Stella Maris......we do love the same dolls....lolz..... Odette...she will be here with me next week!!!....When I see a pouty top lip like that, I'm sold!........:fangirl:

I'll have to look see if the Kid heads fit the SK body? I just asked about the Ballet Body....I'd love one of those, wishing I'd got one ages ago......:roll:

EDIT: Just had a look and I think that Peppi (Kid) would fit onto the SCat body as her head is smaller than Tamtam and Rang!
      http://www.ecinter.net/frontstore/I...mart_id=phr428&level=&mother_catalog_num=1219

Cheers!

12. OMGosh they are all so cute. I do like the big head Blythe look, I don't mind the size of the head, I just wonder if the neck head thing is compatable.
      Ha ha it figures you have Odette coming!! I'm telling you, I was obsessed until I could buy her, I absolutely stalked the site, sent emails, posted on the Q & A board, phew. Did you get the body?

13. Xen, your little girl has the sweetest most pouty face evah!:D Oh how I love pouty babies:XD:

14. Just wanted to bump this thread and ask if anyone has the skinny cat body and if anyone has a Rang? Rang actually managed the astounding feat of pushing domadoll Cookie of the "perfect tiny" pedistal.

15. Here are my girls - Rang and TamTam.
      They are wonderful!
      [​IMG]

16. Such cuties! Would you mind telling which bodies they are on and how you find their poseability?

17. Ciantha, did you see the many head specials Castelanne has right now? BlueDollyKiss your kids are so sweet!

18. Yeah I saw that Stella Maris, but many heads are dangerous... They start sharing a body but then they get all full of themselves and demand separate bodies. It all leads to my wallet crying for mercy.

19. I feel your pain. It is still tempting.

20. :XD: That is the best description of floating heads I've ever heard! You win internets:D