1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kids-Sky Tinies Discussion: Amber and Bobo so far

Oct 20, 2016

1. Thank you, @NekoNyanMew! <3 Where is Alex? William hopes someday he'll join him in this thread, hehehe.

2. He's coming...he's just shy. :XD:

3. *puts fresh-baked cookies on the thread's virtual table hoping to lure Alex out* :XD:

4. You've successfully lured him out, @PeppermintPocky. :kitty1

Here's Alex with a mini Flynn Scifo figure!

[​IMG]

5. He is too precious!!! <3 I love his big ol' eyes. :love

So happy he decided to drop by! I'm sure @Geekmama will be excited to see him, too! :daisy

6. Ahhh! He's so adorable! Looks like he's quite protective of his Flynn. :)

7. Here's my guy. I think his name will be Cristophe. Still deciding. ^_^

[​IMG]

I knitted an MSD sized Slytherin Beret to put in my Etsy shop, but he thought it would be funny to swipe it, little scamp.

[​IMG]

8. Thank you very much, @PeppermintPocky and @Geekmama!

Aww, he looks so cute as a little Slytherin. :whee: I love his outfit and long socks. They make him look like a fancy little dude.

9. @NekoNyanMew Thank you! :D I'm planning to make him even looooonger socks that go uo under his breeches. And I have a vest cut out and waiting to be sewn. I need to get on that!

10. He's stinkin' cute, @Geekmama!

I love the name Cristophe, btw. :love

11. Snapped a quick picture of William today with his new train:

[​IMG]

12. Has anyone ever ordered a 27cm girl by Kids Sky? I'm currently trying very hard to resist the urge of buying a 1/6 girl and I think Momo or Coral are kind of cute. Sadly I haven't found any user pics of their tiny girls so far... :(

13. Did you end up ordering a Kids-Sky girl, @Miyuki-chan? I think Coral looks adorable, but I have yet to see owner photos of her.

Here's a photo of Alex that I took yesterday. I put it up on my Instagram, but I had to crop it to fit. I think the full photo looks much better. :whee:

[​IMG]

14. Yes, I ordered Bobo and she already arrived a week ago :XD:.
      I haven't seen her yet, though, because I'm away from home. But I'm going to unbox her next weekend if everything goes well. I'll post some pictures when I finally get my hands on her.

15. Congratulations, @Miyuki-chan! :fangirl:

Bobo is an adorable sculpt, so I'm sure you'll love her. Please share photos once you're home!

16. Bobo photosharing time! She looks even better than on the company pictures I think.
      More pictures can be found in my box opening thread here on DoA.

[​IMG]

#36 Miyuki-chan, Jun 17, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    17. I'm so in love with my new Bobo that I decided to get her a little brother, also from Kids Sky. So I just ordered a Tutu boy through A.C. (they still have the event going, but it ends today). :XD:
      And I just love the YoSD size, it's really handy. Now I'm excited all over again.

18. Everyone has such cute dolls! The joints are nice looking in all the photos! Now I'm even more excited for my tutu boy to come in!

19. [​IMG]
      Little update :)
      Crappy picture, I know... This is my Tutu with my Bobo, thought you would maybe like to see them. Both are normal pink skin.
      Posing is quite good, only arm joints are a bit stiff.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#39 Miyuki-chan, Oct 24, 2017
      Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    20. Bumping this thread because I love the proportions of these tinies and everyone's pictures are so great!!! How is their poseability?

Tags: