1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kill_u 2nd and Special to be sold Jan. 6th

Dec 4, 2005

1. dieCG - Whee!! only 1 for me... I did have a Q for you tho - in your experience, does Blood only sell a certain number of heads and the sale is over when the last one is sold, or is it only for a certain time period for region (International, Korea, Japan)... and has anyone used the western union online version to pay before or do I have to find a "real" WU transfer place *clueless, but there has to be at least one in Frankfurt!*​

2. I used the online Westren Union to pay for my head.

And once Blood is out of heads, that is that. Usually, she will not remake heads. That she did, is kinda amazing.

3. Actually its Friday in Korea right now, 4:50 AM aproximately

Edit: Just read this

Hello, I am sorry that I answered your question lately.
      Kill-U 2nd and Special Kill-U will sell about January 14th to 15th.
      I will write this BBS full information in this week.
      And I've missed uploading price of Head, so I added contents about price recently.
      if you go to BBS and read public messages, you will find about that contents. Please Check up^^

4. Kisaki_kun, in Germany you can make Western Union transfers at every Post Office. I've once received a transfer and collected it there. :-) They are the official partner of Western Union in Germany.

Dag :daisy

5. White skin is best fitted with luts bodies. The three heads shown are three out of nine heads that have a face-up.

6. There has been pics of Khan floating around, and in it's current state it looks like Ryuichi fron w-inds. imo. I'll see if I can find the pics of on my comp for you and post them up.

found them all ready xD;;

[​IMG]

7. kamyu will be a sleeping head according to blood O_O and the korea selling is sometime next month~ :O

8. The order form is posted/updated. Now it is in red, does that mean I can fill it out now and place my order or wait until the 14th?

9. She will ignore anything before the sale date. She posted the order form, because people were having trouble finding the thread topic with order instructions, and so people can have time to plan out their orders. ^^

10. Hi
      I have some questions here from my friend, that isn't speaking english well :)
      she would like to know a few things:
      -how to order a head with face-up?
      -is the make up; this same on all those heads,different on all of them or you can choose the make-up you want after payment.
      sorry if that was somewhere here. I'm not familliar with those heads, I'm just a translator ^^

11. Now with questions like that, Blood will reply to your emails.

As to how to order the head, on the board, there are topics made answering your questions. There is even an order form.

http://k-doll.com/order.htm

The information will be in the English section.

12. I thought it was [email protected] cause when I sent the email asking if you can pick what face up head you want it never bounced back. Did you click the link from the order board? cause I think that one has a period attached to it and that could be the problem.

13. Special Kill_U normal skin here! Total came to $147+14 WU charge, $161 total. *sweat*

I put the address in exactly as it was written in the post:

Jeong Eun Ku
      Gwangju Buk-gu Sinyong-dong
      Republic of Korea (KR)

I filled out a Western Union form at the grocery store.The guy put it in just like that, theres only 1 blank for address. The only thing was the 'republic of Korea' is not in the Western Union system, there is only a military base in Korea, and South Korea as an option to put in on Western Union. Even that though, all blood needs to claim is the MTCS number and your surname as verification. Being that said, I assume South Korea if you have a problem there on the country.

Edit: I googled it, I get Seoul, South Korea as a reply to that adress so that works.

14. I missed out on ordering these heads. If anyone has a change of heart let me know. Do you know when there will be another order period? I really wanted one with faceup but blank would be better than nothing!

15. Blood is selling the makeup heads early next month. So you actually haven't missed out.