1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

kir/Simply Kir feedback thread

Dec 3, 2006

1. I've bought a yosd megu from kir and she arrives home safely today.
      Kir is very kind and she sent some presents to me.They're very nice!
      Thanks a lot!!!

2. I just bought an Elfdoll Min del Re from Kir, and she is a lovely person to deal with, very friendly and chatty. She sent me the cutest little dress as a present and some other extras too!
      I recommend Kir as a seller, she is really nice to deal with.
      Hugs
      Sharonxx

3. i bought a doll from kir, the transaction & delivering were speedy.

hmm... how come you all received nice presents but i only received a piece of kir's magnetic namecard?

4. I got a WS pipi head she arrived well packed and just great!! Great communication and good transaction!!

5. I bought a Naripon Pansy from Kir. She was fantastic to deal with, very friendly and Pansy arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

6. Purchased some eyes from Kir. Very good seller. Good communications. Kept me informed of shipping dates, etc...

7. I just bought a Secretdoll Yogi from Kir and what a great transaction!

Communication was fast, clear and very friendly.

My little doll was packaged carefully and arrived exactly as described.=

I couldn't be happier!

Thanks, Kir. I look forward to doing business with you again!

8. I bought a PukiFee faceplate from Kir, and she was just fantastic.

The first package she sent had some trouble, and when I messaged her to ask about it, she immediately went and checked up on the package. When she found that the first package was being sent back to her, and she went ahead and sent me a second package immediately (before she even got the first package back)!

She replied to everything the same day, and was super nice and clear in every exchange.

The faceplate came VERY carefully packaged in bubblewrap, inside a baggie inside a box (with candy and a sweet note!). It's in perfect condition and I'm super happy with it!

Thank you, Kir!

9. I adopted a sweet sleeping Lati Lea head from Kir. Such a wonderful transaction!

Kir kept in contact with prompt fun pm's. The Lati head arrived quickly after being posted and in a perfect well packed little package.

Thanks so much Kir!! I'll talk to you soon and order some fun little hats.

:P

10. recieved a sugar faceplate from Kir, she kept me informed of shipping and the face plate arrived to me quickly. wonderful thanks again

11. Got my little Domadoll Ippo from Kir. She was such a pleasure to deal with and even made a free gift just for her arrival! Will definitely commission clothes for my little girl from her in the future!! XD

12. I bought a pukipuki dress and reindeer hat from Simply kir through Etsy.
      They were sent within reasonable timframe
      and I received a discount coupon and freebies.
      The items are themselves are beautiful.
      Excellent seller.

Thanks!

13. I've bought a cutie Realpuki Soso to Kir.
      Everything was perfect, she's very kind and she send me the doll very fast and well protected.

Thank you so much ^__^

14. I bought a Domadoll Okja from kir, and I couldn't had a better transaction! Kir was kind and friendly, answered the PMs and emails (when the PMs didn't work) promptly, gave me a reasonable layaway and best of all, I got my doll extremely quickly and well packed, completed with extras <3

I can't be happier ^^ Thanks a million!

15. I bought a Fidelia Firefly with wig and extra outfit from Kir. Smooth transaction, well packaged, quick ship, excellent communication! Thank you.

16. I bought Unoa horns from Kir. Great communication and lovely to deal with.
      Thank you!

17. I bought Volks Kun from kir. It was a very pleasant and smooth transaction. Kir was very patient with me discussing details, she is really nice to deal with. She made additional photos and shipped the doll exactly when promised. The girl arrived safely packed and very lovely. I'm happy with her and enjoyed dealing with kir! Thank you!

18. Kir sold me her Pukifee Ante fullset, she´s very friendly and kind and sent it quite fast.
      The doll is perfect and absolutely beautiful, I totally recommend her. Thanks for everything!

19. Just bought a Dollstown Seola head and eyes from Kir, and have received it very quickly. It is in beautiful condition just as described, and it was a pleasant easy transaction. I would recommend her as a seller wholeheartedly.

20. I adopted a fullset Ante littlefee from kir for a friend that kept bugging me for mine, needless to say I was thrilled when I found kir was selling one. So very nice to deal with kir, doll was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition.

Thanks kir!