1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kirya- Dollstories

Aug 15, 2007

1. Just found their ad. Beautiful! I have high hopes for their dolls... and an American doll! Wow! No high shipping costs?:D

2. Does anyone know what's going on with this company? I was really looking forward to their doll release, which was supposed to be in November, but it's almost January now, and there have been no web updates. I tried e-mailing the webmaster a few days ago, but haven't received a response.

3. I've been wondering what's up with them too, hopefully they're still planning to actually launch >.<

4. I emailed Glenna a few months ago and received an answer to my email about...2 months ago now (26th October). She'd been in Vietnam and that was why there was a delay and no updates on the site or anything. She did say that work on Kirya was proceeding and that people on her mailing list will be notified when there's a firm date. I know it's been a while since this answer but I can't see that much has changed. I'll email again. I hope that helps for now though.

5. Thanks for the information! It's good to know they are just experiencing some delays. :)

6. You're welcome :) I emailed her again yesterday. She's been really good in the past about returning emails and answering questions. I'll let you know what she says when she replies.

7. She e-mailed me today and let me know that the project has been delayed by her visit to Vietnam, but this is a good thing. :) She says she believes it may be another month yet before Kirya becomes available, and that they are currently working on the headcap and attaching mechanism.

8. I received an email update today that ordering will be in June for Kirya!

9. I can't upload website(

10. It's working fine for me: http://dollstories.com/

I'm so excited that Kirya will soon be available!!

11. greeniebone I'm on Safari and site doesn't want to open( is there any pictures somewhere else?

12. I put some of the photos on my Photobucket:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. greeniebone, thank you very much! She is very ver salite)

14. Hey Glenna, can you tell us what size eyes and wig she will be able to use?

15. Certainly. She can wear 18 or 20mm eyes, depending on whether you like to see your dolls with normal or extra-large pupils. I prefer her with 20's. (She's wearing 18's in the pics.)

For wig size, I'll need to check, and will post that either here, or on the site. (We're updating the site now.)

16. I saw this little gal when she was a work in progress, and she is beautiful! I can't wait to get one.

Other than Volks and Luts, what other bodies will she work with? I'm thinking about a ordering a white skin with face-up.

17. Hi twigling,

Kirya can use 9.5 wigs. Actually, she can wear most SD13 sizes.

Thanks!
      Glenna

18. Hi Arianne,

Kirya will also fit Musedoll Ciel's body, and the older Customhouse girls' bodies. These 4 are the only dolls I've tested her on so far. I would imagine, though, that most "tops of necks" are similar in size.

We'll be doing more research on how Kirya fits/looks on other doll bodies while we're at Dollectable and have access to more body types.

Just in case you order Kirya and don't like the look or fit on your doll body, though, we do offer a 30-day refund for any reason.

Thanks for your interest in Kirya! :)

~Glenna

19. Oh, I'm very excited to read that you will have Kirya at Dollectable -- and especially that you will have an ELF version!! Your table will be first on my list to visit -- can't wait.