1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kirya- Dollstories

Aug 15, 2007

1. Thanks EVER so much! :)

You made my night!

We look forward to seeing you at booth #30! :fangirl:

2. We are SOOOOOOOOOO excited at my house. Kai's wife is finnaly coming home! Shes been around in spirit but thanx to Kirya, she will finally be with us in body as well.

I have been one of the privaliged people who witnessed the processe of this amazing doll being created (you've come a long way baby!), and I have to say she is probably the most beautiful doll head I have EVER held in my hands. Thank you Glenna for bringing such stunning artistry into the ABJD world.

3. oh im so saving for the elf version! shes awesome!!

4. Yeah, I'm getting the elf version too, for sure :)

5. ok this is rather dumb. i know it says that it fits volks and cp bodies but can you just get bodies? and if someone has a link to just the bodies that would rock....i have never bought a head alone before.

6. DollStories is not selling bodies at this time. Kirya is available as a head only.

7. Here are some photos of the elf head. :)

You'll notice some stripes on the profile. This is just a reflection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. She's gorgeous!! :D Can't wait to get one!

9. yeah i know im just a bit of a dummy and dont know exactly which bodies will fit. i looked on volks us site and the eluts too i just didnt know which body would work. i just need someone to go hey this body works and this body here so i dont get the wrong one. i would be so bummed if i got the wrong size or color or something equally silly like that. i have only bought full dolls before and i MUST have this head with elf ears. must must must! i just need my hand held and shown the right ones. i have time though i cannot afford to get the head and body right now.

10. Oh, my... is that an open mouth I see? She's so pretty! I'm definitely getting a human one for me. :aheartbea I remember you passing around the pictures at Gen's almost a year ago--I'm so excited to see her!

11. The blank head is really cute^^
      However, I wanna wait for a tanning skin.:)

12. Well, I'm getting a CP girl mature type 2 body in white. I know the type 2 body has that funny key thing, but that can be busted aff easily if need be (I did that with one of my other dolls). I like the version 2 because theres no break in the waist. Just a smooth line all the way down;)

Dont worry, I'll hold your hand through this if you want:lol:.

13. thanks...where do you get the CP bodies from?

14. She is wonderful! I was desperate to adopt Kirya to begin with, but seeing her without a face-up...it's almost too much. She has so, so much potensial. She could become almost anything.

15. Go to http://www.eluts.com , then go to " Delf Option Parts" on the menu on the left hand side of the screen. The body I bought (yes, I just bought it tonight!) is on the far right of the top row. Theres acouple of really good pics. And if you look at the other pages you can find the Type 1 mature girl body, if you prefer that. Hope I was able to help:).

16. ah i see! eluts and CP bodies are the same. didnt know that. i also got confused as to super senior delf, senior delf, delf, kid delf....:doheek! thank you so much this is a BIG help:love

17. Hey, no problem:). I mean, we've ALL been there with "dolly confusion" at least once.

18. 3 hours until noon! i cannot wait.

19. Just placed my order! I'm really excited to have a doll that I saw "in process"----such an expressive face.

20. i just placed an order as well. i am so excited she is so beautiful a i love that elf ears are an option.