1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kirya- Dollstories

Aug 15, 2007

1. Hi Angelic_Pretty,

I think I just responded to an email of yours. I'm sorry if I somehow missed responding to an earlier email!! :doh And today is the last day to receive the 20% off!

Just in case, I'm going to include the ordering instructions, below. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
      Glenna
      ---------------------------

There is a 20% discount on the head for those who order by July 15th. The regular price is $150. With the discount, the price would be $120. Faceups are not discounted, and are $50.00. Shipping within the continental US is $12.00.

Please send an email to [email protected], and provide the following information:

1. What would you like?

Number of heads you would like:
      Type: elf ears or normal?
      Skin Color: white skin or normal skin?
      Faceup: yes or no? If you would like a custom faceup by Glenna, please provide details.
      * Dark or Pastel overall?
      * Eyebrows: color? down slant (tough) or up slant (nice)?
      * Shadow color? Eyeliner? Eyelash color?
      * Lips, light, medium, or very dark? Color: orange tones, pink, red, or other?
      * Ears blushed?

2. Billing/Shipping Information

Your Name:
      Your Shipping Address:
      Your Billing Address, if paying by non-PayPal credit card:
      Your Phone Number:

3. Payment method: Method of Payment: Paypal or non-Paypal credit card?

* PayPal: 1. email the above order information to us
      2. Make a payment by PayPal to this address: [email protected]
      *non-PayPal credit card:
      1. email the above order information to us
      2. Provide your credit card information to us by phone at USA 215-292-5932.

Pricing:

Price: Head $150., less 20% if ordering by 7/15; equals $120.
      Faceup: $50.00
      Shipping to US is $12.00
      Shipping to Canada is $15.00
      Outside US and Canada, please send us your address prior to payment, and we will provide your shipping cost.

Please Note: we must receive your payment within two (2) weeks of your order, or your order will be cancelled.
      You may return your Kirya head for any reason for a full refund within 30 days, as long as it's in unaltered (brand-new) condition. We don't refund shipping charges unless we have sent you the wrong head. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you.

Thank you very much for being a part of DollStories' opening and Kirya's debut! We love our customers!
      Best,
      Glenna

2. hello! since Dollectable is now done do you have any updates on resin/body matches for Kirya?

3. Yes... I will be posting those within a few days. Just getting everything ready, including a few photos!

Thanks,
      Glenna

4. Wonderful! I have a CP NS body in the wings but am very interested to see some other options as well. Thanks, Glenna!

5. please post photos of the outfit you had a dollectable too.

6. I will post these as I get them processed--here's the first; a shoulder shot of Kirya's signature outfit. More to come! ^^

[​IMG]

7. Here's another shot from Dollectable. We will be selling all the outfits on our site... we're preparing them now.

[​IMG]

8. Great! Can't wait to see the others. Thanks for sharing them!

9. aww great pics :aheartbea

do you now know some other bodies kirya would fit in? :)

10. OMG!!!! That outfit is so cool:aheartbea I'm assuming shes on the Volks body in this pic?

11. No, GenGen--she's on a 2005 CustomHouse body. :)

12. Here are two shots of Kirya on a CH Luts mature girl's body, type 2, white skin.

The Kirya head is very, very slightly darker than the Luts resin, as you can see in the photos. The photos show the difference accurately--they are pretty close.

Although the 2nd pic has a faceup, it is not heavily blushed around the chin area, and shows the difference in resin color.

I'll have an AOD white skin comparison shot next week as soon as the body arrives, and some normal skin shots soon, too.

Thanks,
      Glenna

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Thats my baby! My darling Astrid, whom I simply love to death. She had so much fun in Maine. I will post pictures post haste:)

14. Did you already receive yours?
      She seems pretty! ^^

15. My blank Kirya head in NS arrived today. She is such a pretty sculpt. The CP Luts body I had for her was somewhat yellowed, and she was entirely to pink for it! Here's a quick shot:

[​IMG]

I'd hoped she might be pink enough for DIM, but no, she's more neutral, and a bit darker.

[​IMG]

So I am back to hunting for a body, but Kirya will head to her faceup artist in the morning. Hopefully I'll have her all put together soon!

16. Yes I did. Glenna did the faceup as well. I think she is soooooo amazing!:D

17. Astrid is beautiful!

I can't wait until my girl arrives!

18. Thanx for the compliment! You'll LOVE yours when you get her. The sculpt is so amazing.

19. i got kirya yesterday! she is so cute. her resin seems to be a good match for dollstown freshskin so i am saving up for one. what size wig does she wear?