1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kirya- Dollstories

Aug 15, 2007

1. I've also been waiting since July. I've spoken to Glenna a few times, and each time she said it would be just another couple weeks (since I ordered her with a faceup, she said it would take longer because she's the only faceup artist working on them), but I sent an eMail to her last week and haven't gotten any kind of reply.

2. i'm still waiting since last days of july too, but I don't think we have to worry about anything!
      I got in touched with Glenna several times and she's just sound very busy... sooner or later our Kiryas will come ^^

3. Glenna did offer to refund the cost of my faceup and then ship the Kirya head out blank, since the faceup was supposedly the only thing holding her up. I said I'd appreciate that, especially since the faceup I asked for no longer suits what I want to do with the head, but I have yet to receive either a refund or the head (or any further communication). That was on February 13, 2009. She did say she needed to sand the head first, but the refund should not be delayed by that, and it doesn't take over a month to sand a head...

I'm just kind of frustrated by the constant delays and lack of communication.

4. Still waiting on my Kirya head with face-up too, and also ordered in July.

5. She is lovely! What great work!

6. I received my long awaited girl last month and she is LOVELY!
      Glenna communicated throughout the entire wait at least frequently enough to keep me updated.
      She painted a lovely gold and copper shimmer on my girl and Kirya's eyebrows exactly how I specified. Glenna even did an exact resin match for me and sent pics as soon as she was near completion.

Glenna is a mother as well as a professional by day. So she is very busy plus having hundreds of Kiryas to make.
      And all her heads are handcasted at her house not in a factory over seas and resin casting is sooooooooooo tedious!
      While 7 months is a longggggggg wait you will not be diaapointed with this wonderful American artist's work.

Cheerio All!

7. My Kyria head
      face up - Glenna

[​IMG]

with minimee body from D.I.M.
      [​IMG]

8. I received my Kirya this week, and she's in excellent condition.

9. The Kirya Head is to die for yea i know the wate was long for all .The elf vampire head is so beautiful i caint say enough praise about the head and about Glena .The artiest is such a wounderfull person and let me know it would be wile. hope to c pic's of a body soon

10. Well, next month is July----still waiting. Anyone else?

11. Then ask for a refund

12. Arianne02 I'm still waiting as well (since July 2008) but I'm not worried at all.. I just believe she's so much busy with her daughter and job, but she will surely send the doll as soon as she will be able to.
      Plus I'm sure Kirya will worth the wait so I feel confident ^^

13. I received a Kyria today.
      I will test her on my Half Elf body.
      [for some reason that body fits almost everything XB]

14. Congrats. :smallcake
      Please pictures.:fangirl:

15. Glenna is working on a double joint version of her body! She is still in the early stages but I'm excited. Hoping to finally get one of her dolls sometime soonish. o_x I've been following her since she posted pictures of her torso wip years ago.