1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kittywolf13's FeedBack thread:

Sep 10, 2006

1. Kittywolf joined in my Pukipuki group order. She was a great person to deal with, fast with payment and easy to communicate with. Would work with her again any time :)

2. I recently had a lovely transaction with Kittywolf13..

Lovely person to deal with I highly recommend.. : )

3. Absolutely DELIGHTFUL! I bought a Bobobie Erin for my sister, and Kittywolf13 was an absolutely joy to deal with! Communiacation was a wonder, and she was SO helpful and extremely NICE!

I know I will be doing business with her in the future ;)

I could not reccommend her enough! Wonderful! :D

4. I traded YoSD bodies with Kittywolf. It was really smooth and she communicated all the way. :) I'd work with her again!

5. I just purchased a Domuya flexibody from Kittywolf13. Very pleasant, very quick transaction. Excellent packing and speedy shipping. Highly recommend her. Thanks!

6. I bought a doll from her last week. She is very friendly and always kept me posted. She is great to deal with and fast.:D

7. Sold a Volks bra and panty set to Kittywolf13 and the transaction was great. She was super nice to deal with and quick to pay. Thanks!

8. Sold my Peakswood body to Kittywolf, she's a dream to deal with and paid promptly. Would do business with her again.

9. I bought Bobobie Eric from KittyWolf13, and the process went smoothly! She is very friendly and helpful, and I would definitely do business with her again in the future! Thank you so much - little Eric is happy and comfy here!!

La

10. Sold Kittywolf13 my Yo Tinatsu (DP 17 version) on layaway, with excellent communication and prompt payments-
      Such a wonderful buyer, would love to deal with her again anytime!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

11. kittywolf bought a mnf soo from me ^w^ she was very sweet and paid right away 8D! I would love to work with her again! awesome buyer ^__^

12. Good buyer. A pleasure to do business with :3

13. Sold a doll to Kittywolf13. She was very trustworthy, sticking to her layaway and keeping me very informed about when she would be able to pay, and was very sweet to deal with. I am very pleased with how the transaction went, I'd sell to her again!

14. Kittywolf13 bought my Angel Region Jade from me. She paid via echeck and all went well. She was a pleasure to deal with! :)

15. Kittywolf13 bought a sweet bjd from me. She paid using a money order, and sent it when she said she would. It was a pleasure! :)

16. Sold Kittywolf13 a DZ Fenyo, I've done business with her many times before-
      She's always prompt to pay, and keeps in constant communication-
      A great buyer, and such a wonderful person too :)
      Thanks again!
      -Melissa

17. Kittywolf and I had a really great transaction =] We ordered wigs together, and she was quick to send the payment and very easy to work with!

18. I bought a DZ Recall head from Kittywolf13. She's so kind and patient. She gave detailed answers to every of my stupid questions. The communication is wonderful and the shipping is very fast. I appreciate the whole process of buying from her. She helped me to remove the old face-up of the head. I strongly recommend her!

19. Bought a Harang box from her, got here fast and well packaged. Great communication too! Thanks tons!

20. Sold a doll to Kittywolf13. She was great to deal with. Can't recommend enough. :)