1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kittywolf13's FeedBack thread:

Sep 10, 2006

1. Kittywolf13 was really nice to talk with :) I would love to do business with her again!!

2. Bought two Unolas from her and they are just perfect.

Recommended.

3. I bought an Elfdoll Adel from Kittywolf13. She was so nice to do business with and a really sweet person. I love Adel and she's already best friends with my Slyph, Myrddin! Thanks so much for everything and the super fast shipping. :fangirl:

4. Kitty bought my Domuya gal from me,i must say, that was one quick layaway payment she did O.o. Commuation is always such a fun, glad to do business with her, and would so once again if the chance ever raise.

5. I bought a pair of silicone eyes from Kittywolf13. Communication was great and the shipping was super fast. Thanks! :D

6. I sold a wig to Kittywolf13. she paid immediately was very friendly. great communication and transaction!

7. Kittywolf bought a body from me, and it was a great transaction. She paid promptly, and communication was great. Thank you again, and enjoy!

8. Kittywolf purchased a wig from me.
      Fast payment, great communication and friendly person.
      Thanks! =^_^=

9. Kittywolf13 is a great buyer, and I'd definitely recommend her. :) Thanks!

10. [SIZE="-10"]Kittywolf13 purchased a pair of glass eyes from me and the transaction was an absolutely wonderful one! She paid for the right away and kept up great communication! She's a pleasure to deal with and I definitely recommend her!! :D

:clover Thank you for your purchase! :clover
      [/SIZE]

11. Kittywolf13 bought two SD dresses from me, she communicated well, paid fast and told me when the dresses arrived. I would sell to her again, she's a great buyer.

12. I sold a CP body to her by layaway. She kept me informed in every moment and paid when she said (even faster!). Very kind and serious buyer, highly recommended!!

13. Kittywolf purchased an Elfdoll Aurora from me, and was a pleasure to deal with. We set up a layaway and she paid promptly and let me know each time a payment was made. I'm very happy that Aurora went to such a good home!

14. I sold my DZ Ani to Kitty and she paid promplty, was very friendly, and is an excellent communicator (and very patient with my noob questions). Thank you so much!!

15. Kittywolf13 purchased some clothing items from me.
      She was a fast, friendly, and stress-free buyer!
      Thanks so much and enjoy your items! :D

16. This lovely girl bought a pair of Elfdoll glasses from me and was (as always) a total joy in every way. You would have to trudge many miles through the Marketplace to find a trader as sweet, honest, wise and talented as KittyWolf13, and if you like wearing out good shoe leather, go ahead. Me, I'm sticking with Bitty Kitty:aheartbea

17. I sold a head to Kittywolf and the transaction was everything I hope for out of a sale. She's articulate, courteous and prompt. I'd happily trust her in any future transactions. :chocoberry

18. I did a trade with kittywolf13, and everything went perfectly! :) She is a wonder to deal with!!

19. I traded my SD for two of her MSDs and the transaction went perfectly!

She kept great communication, was super nice and helpful, shipped quickly, and was an all around pleasure to trade with! I would definitely go into another transaction without thinking twice about it!

I love my new kids and I could not be happier ^^

20. sold a wig to this person. paid fast and let me know the item arrived safetly could not ask for more thanks