1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

KIZDOLLS Discussion - Part II

Jan 17, 2012

1. that's really sad to hear
      i also wanted to have a new kizdoll but as long it's ugly quality i keep my hands off x.x

2. Has anyone ordered from them recently? Has time/communication/quality improved at all? I've wanted a Saiy for a few years now, but then Kizdoll started going downhill and I never got my chance to order. I hope they get back on track soon...

3. Anyone with any KIZDOLL info? :C I /really/ like some of the "old" new sculpts on yourdop, I really want Dylan QuQ

But for the fact that the KIZDOLL website doesn't even load anymore, I'm afraid that KIZDOLL may now be an endangered species :C

4. In another thread I was just informed that YourDOP (their website) is nonfunctioning, however, a site called Legenddoll has confirmed that they sell Kizdoll currently.

5. Sorry to sort of res the thread, has anyone ordered from Legenddoll yet? I /really/ want another KIZDOLL. ;u; Though I've gotten rid of so many dolls, I still have my Amadis.

6. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if anyone has chanced it yet. I fell in love with the Saiy sculpt a few years back when I met and befriended a girl who owns one. But I've been holding off on ordering as well because I'm nervous about ordering from Legenddoll, as I've never heard anything about them.

7. I still really want an elf Saiy... I'm saving for a lot of other, more important things, but I might eventually try to order one from Legenddoll. I just love him so much, haha. I was planning on him being my second or third doll (can't remember) and was honestly close to ordering him before they started messing things up. So I missed my chance back then ):

8. is there any news of this company? or some information?

9. Very, very sorry for the rez, mods, but I didn't want to start a new forum topic for this.:pout:
      It looks like KIZDOLLS are gone for good, it pulls up on google under legenddoll but on their site they are very much gone.

I think KIZDOLLS are gone for good :(

10. Show my elf. His name is Terryl (Saiy Elf). He came three years ago, but I only recently to finish it
      [​IMG]
      _DSC3015-1 by helenwinter666, on Flickr

11. it's somehow sad they are gone because i really would have liked to have another doll from them
      but well the last works they did wasn't good at all
      here is my Akira (KIZDOLL Deey)

[​IMG]