1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Kouga Yun will be releasing a doll magazine!

Dec 27, 2005

1. Didn't Kouga Yun do Twin signal??? Ever since I started the BJD fase..I''ve lost a bit of track with me original hobby (manga and anime)...

2. No, I think that was Sachi Oshimizu. *Twin Signal fangirl* *shifty eyes*

3. hahahaha owke! Kouga Yun did Gestalt and Earthian..

I remeber now I even ahd a songs artbook..i sold it a very long time ago..O_o didn't know I was out of the whole manga thang so long..but now worries i rescently started reading manga's again..(Hot Gimmick and Hana kimi AWSOME!!)

4. is there an ISBN for this yet?

5. .... *whisper* shigunaru~~ dokooo~~~?

<_< >_> .....

6. Eeeeee Loveless! :-D

I love Kouga Yun's art. I wonder how many dolls she owns personally? It's so cool that she likes bjds too!

7. Araaa...there's also a limited logo bag (selling for 15000&#20870;) to be released at the end of January. It includes a really cute SD-size outfit, and a wig. According to the page here, they're taking up to 30 pre-orders at the winter comiket (for people who received a flyer at dolpa), and selling another 20 sets online after that.

8. Here's a write up with a little more information from the news section at the AnimeNewsNetwok site which says:

----------------------------------------------------------------
      Earthian creator head doll doujinshi project.

Famous yaoi manga-ka Yun Kouga is leading a doujinshi project called "Voleur de Rose" (VdR). VdR is dedicated to dolls and will publish a regular doujinshi* magazine by the same name that will feature manga, photos and doll patterns. They will also create and sell original Voleur de Rose dolls and accessories.

"Voleur de Rose vol.01" (full color, 44pages, 1500yen) will be sold at Comiket 69 (Dec 29 & 30). Cover art, preface and afterword are by Kouga. There is also going to be a special limited version selling for 15000yen which comes with a doll dress.

Should the doujinshi sell well at Comiket, VdR expects to make it available through retail shops.

Regarding the project, Kouga is quoted as saying, "Being able to do this and that with people and dolls I love, this project is like a dream come true. I am still a novice but I will give my best!"

The official VdR website is at www.kokonoe.com/vdr/.

Thanks to Diem Pham for this item.

*although generally used to refer to self-published comics, doujinshi actually means "self published magazine."
      ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hope it's a success! :fangirl

9. Oh dear ><! I just wrote an email to her to ask if it'll be only on sale at comiket... hopefully not XD

Ah! Since it says that there'll be 20sets of the dresses available to be purchased online, it should mean the sale of the books too, right? ^^

Aimee I'm not sure, but I don't think so ><

Mayumi Yeah! x3 There are 100 sets of dresses, 50 white sets and 50 pink sets ^^ Pink sets come with a brown wig while the white ones come with a ivory blonde wig...

10. *hopes too* :D

11. Would love to have the magazine with the pink outfit. But, how do we order this online, thru VdR's site? Is it difficult to do so if I can't understand Japanese? Sorry for being so ignorant.

12. OMG!!!!!

I am going to Comiket tomorrow *_______*

Now, I know the first booth I am going to!

13. Since this is a doujinshi and self-published, there won't be an ISBN for it. Only way to get it would be at Comiket, or possibly through the doujinshika's website and Y!J.

More famous circles sometimes sell their new books at stores like KAC and Animate, but I am not sure if this one would make it there.

Doujinshi, even above dolls, are my passion. I just bought a couple of Kouga Yun doujinshi for Gundam Seed and Naruto, and now I want the doll book as well.

14. Reggie nothing much is known about the availability of VdR online yet >_< though, it seems hopeful xDD

rkold omg grats XDD!! If you get it, please please post a few scans of it? (especially the few pages on the loveless dolls xD) XDD now I'm really excited xD

Kim don't we all want this book x3 :D

15. I'm currently on vacation in Japan, went to Dolpa and then Comiket, and when I get home, I will be sure to scan some of my book. I'll also see if I have the money to maybe pick an extra. :)

I admit, I'm rather fond of Loveless after seeing some of the artwork and watching the anime and would love to meet Kouga-sensei :oops:

I so need Soubi and Ritsuka dolls. I already bought cat ears and tails at Dolpa for my MSD Yuuta. <3