1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Edria

Mar 23, 2011

1. A few days ago I received my Edria heads.

There was a technical problem with Paypal. First time it was on my side, then it was on LLT side. I sent money but LLT didn't see them. Then the technical problem was solved, LLT received my money and my heads were shipped.

I have to say that Edria is awesome even without face up! I wish LLT that they would never again suffer from such technical problems, I also wish them new sculpts and new customers.

2. Mona and I are back with quick photo-shot X3 We got a new wig, eyes and sweater >w<

[​IMG]

3. I got my girl's picture today. and Succeed!!
      Her name is Rin. which from Legendary Fantasy animal 'Kirin' in Asia.
      [​IMG]

4. Lovely photos, everyone! :D

-- A <3

5. Hello everybody! :D
      Could anybody answer my question about body for Edria head. I wounder if a white Supia new body fits with Edria WS head? Your quick reply will be highly appreciated! <3

6. I was wondering, does anyone know how well Edria (NS) would match up with Doll Legend resin colours?

7. Hi everyone! I have an OE Edria boy, and a couple questions for the thread :)

1. Is this thread for Edria girls only? I've really enjoyed looking at all of your gorgeous, startlingly different ladies, either way!
      2. Do Mako 12mms look gappy in the OE head? By any chance, does anyone have comparison photos of 12mm and 14mm Mako eyes in an OE Edria?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful girls!

P.S. To the members asking for resin comparisons: I'm sorry, I'm no help! If you want to see Luts NS/LLT NS, you can check out my flickr (link in sig). I don't have Doll Legend or Supia resin to check my Edria against :/

8. ---

#830 Datsuki, Nov 4, 2014
      Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    9. :3 Good to know, cause I'm soon going to get Edria heads for twins - one girl, one boy ;9

10. Woohoo! In that case, here's one of my boy, Ari, wearing his current unknown brand acrylics! Hopefully someone with Makos and an OE head will see this and feel inspired to help ;)

[​IMG]

11. I think Mako 12mms would be too small -- I'd go for 14mm. My open-eyed Edria and Vampire Edria both wear glass eyes (I think they're both from IpleHouse) that are supposedly 12mm, but are too large for my dolls that wear 12mm Makos. They're closer to 14mm in terms of urethane iris sizes.

[​IMG]

Random pic of Carmine from a Halloween doll get-together -- need to get my own photos of her in this ensemble!

-- A <3

12. [MENTION=65159]ktlovesbjd[/MENTION]: Nice. What body do you have your boy on? As I'm not an owner of Mako eyes, I'm afraid I won't be able to help out, even when the heads are here.
      [MENTION=2315]Ashbet[/MENTION]: O.o She's an impressive lady. I like the aura she gives off. <3

My heads where shipped yesterday <3

13. Drat, I was really hoping I could get him into 12mms. I love the look of a smaller eye. I guess I could get some custom made but that gets expensive fast, so :X Anyways, your Edria is lovely and that costume looks amazing on her!

Aww, thanks anyway! Ari is on a Type 4 Delf Boy body, and sooner or later I’ll get around to blushing it.

14. Thanks so much, both of you!! :aheartbea

One solution might be to get custom eyes -- I just bought a pair from CandyKitten on Etsy in 14mm with a 12mm-scaled iris, made for my SA Hound's long narrow eyes.

He looks great with 12mm eyes, but they would always gap at the sides. The 14mm eye size with the 12mm-scale iris is perfect!

-- A :)

15. I have an OE Edria boy :) you can find his pic if you look few page back from this thread, I let him wear 14mm Japanese glass eyes(actually it's 13mm I think).
      It suit him the best but I can make a try on mako 14mm later and take photo for you request^^

16. Yeah, that’s what I was thinking, but I was worried that it could get really expensive. I could always just ask Mako and see what they say! I love the scale of 12mms, but I think you’re right about the size of the entire eye - it’s gotta be bigger! I’m glad to hear that the 12mm scale in a 14mm setting fits right - I just peeked at your SA Hound photos and I agree, I love the 12mm scale eye but it is gappy.

Oh my gosh, I would LOVE a photo of him wearing 14mm Makos! Thank you!! And your boy is stunning, I love the dreamy feel of that photo, too.

Dear entire Edria thread, you are all so nice<3 Thanks for being so great!

17. yaaaay finally I can join, too xD

my Little Edria (ns) arrived a few days ago

Snow
      [​IMG]

I'm not sure which body he would like to have - of course male ^^
      but which one *_**_*

@nungmyo your neck match seems quite perfect? or did you mod it?

now I have to choose
      Popodoll 68cm OR
      Spiritdoll proud male

hmmmmm I think Spiritdoll.. I think my 70cm boy clothes will fit better then xD

18. @ktlovesbjd
      Sorry I lost my mako eyes...... It must jump into the black hole at my home Orz

@Juja
      In my option Spirit doll proud body is a bit too strong for little Edria(its head is slightly smaller than Edria, also the neck hole), and the skin color doesn't match well :(

[​IMG]

there's my Edria on proud body, I didn't mod the neck, as Edria is a kind of small head so you may see the heck hole in some angle, and the neck is a bit long.
      in the pic color difference is fine but in fact the body is much yellower and spirit doll's resin yellow quicker than LLT.......So I sold this body and turn to Switch body at the end.

[​IMG]

I tried LUTS SSDF(its neck is quit long and can't stand well when compared with spirit doll proud body, out)SDF ver 2 body(its shoulder is too short to me and can't stands well too ,out )Spirit doll proud body and switch HD65 body, overall I think switch body is the best.(If spirit doll can improve their resin quality,it would be the no.1)