1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Edria

Mar 23, 2011

1. @nungmyo oooh yes I see xD .. I will order at Switch when I got my funds xD
      I'll take the Spiritdsoll body for my Soom Dia plans :3

2. I finally painted my Edria head that I picked up several months back! I've decided on a Spiritdoll Proud body for her, but it'll be a while before I can buy it. Here she has stolen my BeYours body--pretty good color match, but a little small for her huge noggin, methinks.

[​IMG]2015_02_26_999_13 by AngstyPenguin, on Flickr

3. She is stunning!!! :D

-- A <3

4. Raesha I love the faceup you've given her, she looks so wonderfully real.

5. Thank you both. ^_^ I'm really happy with how she turned out.

6. Hi everyone! :)
      I have a pair of new photos of my Fleur in a new wig. I like her more than ever! =^____^=

[​IMG]

Oh, she got a tatoo as well :wiggle
      [​IMG]

7. Anastezia, she's lovely! I think I follow you on flickr, actually, I always enjoy seeing shots of her. That tattoo looks really cool too, I'd love to see the whole thing :)

Here's one of my Ari! I'm so in love with him, he's become my favorite<3

[​IMG]

8. ---

#848 Datsuki, May 1, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    9. Datsuki, thank you! I wish I could take credit, but that faceup is all AngelToast! Have you decided what body you want for your girl?

10. ktlovesbjd, thank U! I post her photos very seldom but she's my favourite!
      Your photo and Ari of course are really gorgeous!
      :D

11. @nungmyo: Wow. Your boys are really handsome!
      As you mentioned the skin color not matching well with Spiritdoll, may I ask if you have ns or ws?
      I wanted a Spiritdoll Elegance body for my Edira boy, who has normal skin. so that kind of information would be a great aid.

@Raesha: That's a very fine and detailed face-up your lady has. I adore the little hairs on her eyebrows and lashes. Also the freckles turned out really well :D Very great job!

@Anastezia: That must be the first red-haired Edira I've seen. Very lovely <3

@ktlovesbjd: And another pretty Edria. She looks rather sensual and stylish. And I see a bit of an imp. XD I have a feeling she's plotting something in that shoot.

I can finally share my girl as well, as her body finally arrived today.
      Her name's Maegan and she's the older twin of my Edria twins. (Her younger brother has no body at this point, so no pics of him yet.)

[​IMG]Maegan by Wildcard_Snowy, on Flickr

Note: I put her on a well-yellowed SID body. In case anyone was considering this kind of hybrid, let me warn you that a new NS will NOT match with a new head (I got my Edria at the end of last year and the resin is definitly different than from two years ago, according to my friend who had a Roderrick). Also if you want to put Edria on a SID body, you will have to heavily sand the neck, as it is usually too thick.
      I actually think I'll sand down some more than I already did, for a better fit, but for now...
      Can't wait to get around either getting or making her her own clothes. These are borrowed and the only ones that fit ^^°

(Face-up was made by my friend, Sadomina <3 She also did Izan, the other twin -^^-)

12. ---

#852 Datsuki, May 10, 2015
      Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    13. My Edria twins are now complete <3
      [​IMG]Maegan_Izan by Wildcard_Snowy, auf Flickr

Hope to dress them soon in their style and take proper pics in proper light -^///^-

14. OMG, I totally changed Mona's look again XD

[​IMG]

15. She's one hot mama!

16. wow amazing face-up!

17. argh, looking at this thread i am sighing so much! she's my dream doll, hoping to get her as soon as possible. i have so much planned for her! by the way, does julia cross take commissions to do the face-up like she does on the Edria heads on her flickr stream?

18. Ahhah, she is! XD

19. Damn, I know I'm spamming with Mona, but I just can't resist showing her now, when our glowing eyes are finally arrived! TwT
      I'm really sorry XD

[​IMG]

20. [MENTION=58178]Snowy[/MENTION]
      my edrias are normal skin^^ hope that can help you.

Btw I have a white skin spirit doll head properly from 2013/2014 , I can take some photo if anyone are interested.