1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Edria

Mar 23, 2011

1. Robyn_in_WA, oh, your girl is so airy and lyrical! Pleasant to watch! =)

Fleur's had her first spring promenade =) It was sunny and windy

[​IMG]

2. I cannot believe my good fortune to have three beautiful Edria gals.
      This is one of my most favorite sculpts! So gorgeous and feminine!!
      Two of my Edria gals are on the new willowy Dollstown 17 body - the
      two on the right. My newest Edria is on an older Iplehouse SID body.

Sophie, normal skin - on the right, was painted by Jay Searle.
      Giselle, white skin - in the middle, was purchased as painted from the
      DoA marketplace.
      Jasmine, normal skin - on the left, has a temporary face paint by me.
      All three have 14mm Gumdrops urethane eyes.

[​IMG]

3. I'll add my witch to the thread
      [​IMG]

4. What a lovely witch!

5. She is so mystic!

6. [​IMG]

Our Edria! She's borrowing a loongsoul 60cm body for now but I plan on using the NYID body from Iplehouse :)

7. I've been trying to get a half open eyed Edria for a while now. I have a PS Granado body that was a great match for the old Llt NS but naturally as soon as I got the body they changed resin colour. I've been trying to get one second hand with no luck, but now I see there is a batch of open eyed Edrias in rose pink resin... what do people think?

Has anyone got an Edria recently in NS who could describe the colour to me? I don't have much experience with (successful) resin matching, but I'm thinking that a pinker head might look better than a yellower head. A slightly flushed look? I think I might be willing to compromise on the eye shape to get a better resin match.

8. @ElizabethX,
      I 've got Edria on Granado body. The head is in old normal and it was a huge difference in skintones with Granado's pink normal. I think now if LLT's normal skintone became pinker it emproved color matching a lot.

9. Does anyone have their Edria on a thinner boy body? Or have a skinnier boy body and an Edria head they could share? I'm looking for a body that's a thinner and less muscled for the Edria head I ordered. Thanks!

10. @Sleeping Dead How thin are you thinking? Here's a picture of my Edria head on a Volks SDGr boy body, which is on the lean side. Edria comp

11. @Cloudedmind thank you, that helps! I've been trying to determine how narrow the shoulders can be before the head looks funny on the body.

12. @Cloudedmind those are actually the exact bodies I'm considering at the moment. I love the DZ body, but I'm worried the shoulders might be too narrow (11cm) since Edria is larger than the DZ heads. And I'm not sure about the resin match for LLT's white and LoongSoul.

13. Is Julia discontinuing Edria? I haven't been paying attention to her social media accounts lately, and just noticed that Edria appears to be sold out on her site.

14. The rose pink is sold out but that was a limited color. Looking further, I guess they are all sold out.

15. Oh i just realized I never posted any photos when I actually put my edria on her correct body! oops~

[​IMG]

The curvy nature of the NYid body suits her character so well ♥ ( i just wish it posed better >>)