1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Edria

Mar 23, 2011

1. The :) head is gorgeous. Lucky you received it so fast!!! Be sure to post pictures when you are finish customizing him ^^! Would love to see the end result!

2. Thank you all!!
      Lace Prince:my Edria is normal skin.It looks a little pink.Yes it's smooth.
      Dreamer:I will!

3. So fast, and so pretty. Amberring30 do you also have one of the recent Roderich heads? If so are Edria and Roderich's resin color in normal skin the same?

4. Cloudedmind,I don't have the Roderich head.But Julia yesterday said to me that Edria's resin color looks more like Volks normal than the recent Roderich's.So i think the resins of them are different but similar.
      am i express myself clearly?if not,please tell me.my poor english.

5. So lovely, congrats on getting your head and letting us know what type of body was used. I may consider Senior Delf girl body if the head does not match the current one I have here now.

6. That was perfect, thank you. ^_^

I wonder then if it's closer to the first batch of Roderich heads. Which was more yellow compared to this most recent batch.

7. Happy you amberring30 for getting Edria so quickly! Thank you for posting her/his picture! A wonderful sculpt! Also thank you for posting that Julia used Sr. Delf girl body for her Edria. I love that body. That's great to know it will work for this head.

I hope my Edria arrives soon!

I look forward to pictures amberring30 when you finish the faceup!

Jay

P.S. Your English is very good!

8. amberring30 congrats on your Edria! Usually in this hobby you wait so long, isn't it great to have immediate gratification?

Can't wait to see what you do with her!

9. I really want an Edria head for one of my guys but I heard that LLT are in the process of making a body, does anyone know anything about this? Links perhaps?

10. I believe there are links to the body and pictures in the LLT Roderich and Vincent thread. However, the body is being developed to fit the Ludwig head, and possibly the Roderich head and be in the 70cm range. So Edria's head may not fit that body.

11. Oh I see, thanks for the info :)
      I'll have to go and trawl through the other LLT thread, though I'll also be interested to see what bodies Edria will fit on too :D

Oooh do you think she'd fit on a senior Delf boy body? :D

12. yesterday i got to my friend's home.she has LUTS KID DELF ANI(2010),my edria is a little pinker than Luts normal(2010).But i forgot to take my camera,so i can't take photos.

Akudem i think a senior delf boy is also OK. and Julia said Edria can be put on a SDGR body in Chinese Shopping Page.

13. Has anyone else received their Edria head yet? Pictures? I just can't get enough of this girl! Can't wait for my own to get here. Hope it's soon.

Jay

14. I ordered as soon as I saw the announcement they were available, and haven't heard a peep yet; not sure if anyone else has. I don't think they'll be shipping quite this fast unfortunately. The confirmation email I received said it would be 35 working days or more, so I think we unfortunately have a ways to go yet.

15. I'm surprised someone has gotten their head so early! I honestly believe I was the first to order; I was expecting the release and was refreshing the page every hour or so. Hopefully that means mine (and all the others, too!) will be on the way, soon?

I am excited to see some heads on bodies.

16. I want to see other bodies too for this head, I hope the body I have here now will be suitable when it comes.

17. I want to buy the dollstown 18yr body for her. Hopefully her head will fit on a body that tall.

18. Coming in to add that Edria's head is still up for sale. I'm not sure if that's an oversight on LLT's part or if it's because they still have some in stock, but either it's worth a look if some are still interested.

19. Who ever wrote to LLT after the 15 th of may? Has Miho returned from a trip?. There no one answers to my letters and information on the site is not updated. I'm starting to worry:(

20. Yes she does, have you checked the spam folder? the email might be go there XDD