1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Edria

Mar 23, 2011

1. Splynterhayde , my girl was last seen then too! Maybe they rollled off together lol

2. Splynterhayde do you live in the US? If so you may not see it until Tuesday since Monday's a national holiday, if not then hopefully it'll show up Monday. ^_^

3. No, I'm Canadian. I hope I don't have a national holiday on Monday- what's happened on Monday?

imajica: I could picture him running off with some lidded eyed, pouty lipped girl. :P

4. @ Splynterhayde

Hope you'll get her soon at your door steps!!! And do show her all customized : D. It's going to be great seeing all these fabulous/gorgeous heads all customized and dressed up. And it's Memorial Day on Monday in the US, it's a national holiday : ).

5. I got a shipping notice today and one hour later the package showed up! My Roderich and Edira are here in gorgeous white skin. Pictures tomorrow!

6. Got my head some days ago. In case someone is interested - photos of the head on SD13 Volks boy body. The skin match is ok, the whole in the head is ok although looks a little small for the neck on the back.
      Anyway, judge for yourselves. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      This is the max of the head looking down with this body.

[​IMG]

7. Thanks everyone, I just love this head, but I did order the Spirit doll Elegance girl body in NS for it. My SID 13 Daffodil was just not having to share her body with someone else. Infiniti really matches nicely with the color. I was shocked, but the neck just leaves a gap that I was not comfortable with. I hope to have some supplies to do a face up later this month.

8. Can't wait!!!! Been very curious about the white skin. Congratulations!

Jay

kaiohon--this looks like a very good fit to me. I don't notice much of a gap at all. Thank you for posting these pictures! I think we're all very hungry for pictures.

Jay

9. Here is Edria and Roderich in white on Iplehouse EID Jessicas's body. I think this is a rose white body, but I am the third owner so I don't know for sure. The color match is excelent but the neck on the body is too big. The resin is much pinker and darker than I expected, even a little darker than Jessica's body. Way darker than Soom, Souldoll, or DOD white. I am a little dissapointed. I expected a lighter color but I do LOVE these sculpts! I may just get another EID and sand away, the color is so perfect :)
      [​IMG]

10. Ah, they both look so good. It seems like no matter what the body, they just really make a beautiful doll. I don't think Edria looks too small on an SD13 body -- Kohya/Tohya is a small headsculpt, and from what I can see, fits on the body the same way. That gives me hope, though. My Edria might fit on his body after all! :)

11. I posted some of these in the waiting room but figured I'd add them here as well.

My Edria and Roderich heads together. My Edria head is a bit more yellow/beige then my second batch Roderich head.
      [​IMG]
      Edria & Roderich by Cloudedmind, on Flickr

It's also a decent match for dollzone normal pink skin, just lighter.
      [​IMG]
      Edria2 by Cloudedmind, on Flickr

12. I saw those pictures! Thanks so much for posting them! I'm totally in love with the sculpt, the more I see it. And it's so nice to see the head cast in resin. More pictures, everyone!

Augh, I'm dying with excitement, now!

13. I know. Her teeth are so cute. I believe I got a picture of them. When I finally got her head in hand she did look like she could be Roderich's younger self, which was a bad thought on my part because I don't need three Edria heads. Two to be my twins younger self and one to be a totally different character.

14. Haha, I can't believe you got three of them! Will you modify any of them?

15. Well I have two Roderich's and one Edria. But a part of my brain was going two more Edria heads wouldn't hurt to be my Roderich's younger selves. But I don't need three Edria heads, one is enough, as I gotta save for AX and Ludwig in July.

I did think about opening the eyes of one of my Roderich's a bit more, but I'm still undecided on that.

16. Mmmmm, Ludwig. You're gonna have 'em all, at this point! I'm tempted but he's really big, isn't he?

17. Thank you for this great picture! I'm a little worried now that my Edria, who I ordered in white skin, might be too pink/dark for the body I have. I thought the LLT white was supposed to be like Volks white? Doesn't sound like it from your description. Such a lovely, lovely girl and I love Roderich too!

Jay

18. Yeah LLT has completely pulled me in.:sweat

19. Well, at least you know what you like! :)

20. My girl arrived today. Those teeth are wonderful! I tried her on the ShinyDoll Thaasa II body . The resin match is ok. The head is a little pinker. The neck is too small for the head but it would be ok with a wig. I just think she needs something a little more shapely. Much as I adore the posing ability she needs more maturity I think.

[​IMG]
      Edria shinydoll match by imajica63, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Edria by imajica63, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Teeth by imajica63, on Flickr