1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Edria

Mar 23, 2011

1. Whoa, that's kind of trippy! She really makes the ShinyDoll body look mini sized!

2. LOL yes she does! Its wierd because my Kaye Wiggs Pip who actually owns the body looks perfect on it and they have the same head size. I am hoping as more owners get their heads there will be more bodies trialled. I dont really want to part with my money until I am sure I will be happy with my choice.

I am looking at the DZ 62 and 65cm bodies but I am also tempted by the SID13 body too. Derilan did she look proportional on your Daffodils body?

3. My Edria with face-up now.It was face-up by my friend.And I also paint a little.
      Share photo with you all.
      [​IMG]

4. Maybe it is the photographs, but I think my white head is the same color as all the normal heads? Does anyone else have a white head yet?

5. amberring30 , what a gorgeous face your boy has! Looks like Edria can be a look perfect as boy or girl!
      You're way ahead of everyone here, have you decided which body to put your boy on?

6. Imajica- She looks okay to me on the SID 13 body by Infiniti Doll, but there is a slight gap in the back that did not suit my taste, I did take a pic of her, little blurry, but it looks great on a mature body. The neck size has to be 9.5 and the SID 13 is 9.0cm.. It has range of movement and all.

7. Oh wow! More Edrias! And finally, one painted! She looks good!

My head just hit customs today. I'm choked with how long it's taking! ;x

8. All these painted heads make me want to go buy some pastels and try doing a face-up myself.

9. I'd say go for it! Even if it isn't great, it's a lot of fun, ad for me, painting was always kind of a bonding thing. :)

10. Maybe this Friday I'll pick some up when I get paid....or maybe my sister has some. Hmmmm.

11. amberring your head looks absolutely gorgeous , congratulations.

Derilan thank you. I do love the look of the Infinity body , I will have to have another look round. Elfdoll resin should also match apparently.

12. Yesss, my boy cleared customs this afternoon. I guess he's done rolling around with the girl heads. ;)

13. LOL! Well my girl came home with a smile on her face!

14. Lace Princess - my white head shipped. So, hopefully, I'll be able to take pics soon.

Jay

15. amberring30 - beautiful faceup. He kind of reminds me of DOT boy. Which, I think, is a very good thing as I love their sculpts. Thank you for posting pictures.

Jay

16. cherishe:I was planing a LUTS senior delf boy body at first.But now i would like to see more photo of Edria with diffierent bodys,then decide which one to put him on.
      hope to see more pics here!

17. WHOA! that's good news! I want an open-eyed Edria! :D I'll wait for that XD

18. Yey! Edria is here. She's the white skin. At the same time I ordered her, I ordered Roderich in normal skin. He's awesome too.

Lace Princess - the white skin and normal skin are really pretty close. One is not hugely lighter than the other.

I love Edria even without a faceup. I have mine on the Spiritdoll proud girl body with small bust. I love this combination! The body is a little bit yellower than the head, but I'll fix that with blushing. It looks a little worse in this picture than it does in real.

Here's a picture:

[​IMG]

I can't wait to give her a faceup, but I haven't decided how she should look yet. I named her Twilight (no relation to the movie). I used to have another girl named Twilight but she didn't quite suit my character so I rehomed her. Now Edria will be my Twilight.

I also thought of putting Edria on a white Sr. Delf girl body I have. But that body was much yellower than her head and I don't like that much disparity in color.

Another body I thought of for Edria was the Supergem girl body. The fit is great but the white resins are way off as SOOM white is much, much whiter.

I'll be curious to see what other bodies people use for their girl.

I have to say, I'm totally in love with her already! Actually, it was love at first sight from the web pics.

Jay

19. Congrats Jay! I can't wait to see what you do with her.

20. Jay: She's so beautiful, she looks completely ethereal. I'm so excited to see what you make of her, too!

Ahhh! My boy was apparently trying to make it home this morning while I was sleeping! I have to go dowstairs and get his delivery notice at once! :O

Guess I'm going to the post office today! Yay!