1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Part 3

Jul 31, 2020

1. @Khlovera - he's just gorgeous, love the pose, his hands, that look. :love

i have got to get my boys sorted out :doh

2. Where did you found them? :)

3. I've finished the wig for my boy. I'm not sure that it's final, but I can show him now

[​IMG]
      Mark
      by Irina Three Mice, on Flickr

4. I found a couple in Venitu size, so I'm hoping they fit. If they do, I will link them for you! :thumbup

5. Hello and congrats to those who got their llt ballerino dolls! I got a llt rodreich head in the new lightTan from a split deal and didn't realize Julia had changed the neck size of the heads so the body i was going to use is a no go. :/ I'm trying hard to find something that will work and be posable (not iplehouse) and if anyone has suggestions that would be great. Alittle gap is ok so 11.5 to 13cm is where I'd like neck circumference to be. Also the light tan... its beautiful and with face up can be changed slightly but what might be best base match or who does resin matching? Ugh so many questions. I love this head and grabed it when I saw the chance causeit my grail doll but I need him whole. I heard about another order coming but last time I sat through the web site mess only to miss out so I dont want that again plus... i do like a 3 part torso most of the time.

6. @primeterri28 last order period was via mail, so maybe thats easier for you :) as for your hybrid question, here's a list of +68cm male dolls with a neck size between 11.5 and 13cm. List is also sorted by neck measurement.

Akagidoll 72cm Ver. II, 72cm
      Dollfamily - A Uncle body, 75cm
      Dollmore Homme Lion, 72cm
      Dollsbe Age 27, 76cm
      Dollzone b70-004, 71,5cm
      Dollzone b70-005, 71,5cm
      K Doll K70, 70cm
      Loongsoul B80-01, 80cm
      Loongsoul Grace B72-01, 73,5cm
      Loongsoul Grace B72-02, 73,5cm
      Granado Evol, 70cm
      DollClans S-Line, 71cm
      Dollmore Glamour Model, 71cm
      Immortality of Soul 80body, 80cm
      Impldoll Idol FGB, 72cm
      Impldoll Idol SGB, 72cm
      Impldoll Idol TGB, 72cm
      Islanddoll Norse Myth 73cm man, 73cm
      Pygmalion Dolls Teia new ver., 71cm
      Pygmalion Dolls Teia old ver., 71cm
      Resinsoul 72cm Heng, 72cm
      Soom - Idealian 75, 75cm
      Soom - Idealian 72, 72cm
      Telesthesia 75cm uncle, 75cm
      AngelsDoll ASD70BODY (2018), 74,5cm
      La legende de temps Ballerino, 70cm
      Iplehouse EID model, 70,5cm
      Angel of Dream 1/2, 90cm
      Dollfamily - H 75cm boy body, 75cm
      Dollshe classic maxi 24M, 72cm
      Mirodoll 72cm body, 72cm
      Telesthesia 75cm uncle strong, 75cm
      Telesthesia 74cm body, 74cm

Personal recommendation would be towards Islanddoll, thelesthesia and dollfamily. Dollshe is an option too but with their wtf waiting time atm, dunno if thats a good choice. There's this list (link here) of companies that offer custom colors, but you'd need to write the companies directly, not through an agent/dealer like alicecollection to ask if they still offer that service.

7. @meanae - wow thank you so much for your hard work to assemble this list :love

8. Yes thank you for that list.. I've been on alices to look and going between places. Usually one has one thing off... like no tan or custom color or they only have the 75cm boys with a big enough neck. Id like to keep it at 72ish. I thought 70 would be great and go a spiritdoll proud (supose to be70cm) and hes actually 68cm. Like i thought it was the bad fit of neck but when sitting my migidoll head on the body which fit perfect its still a perfect 68cm. I have a 68cm boy (kana adrian on popo 68) and rodreich is uhh for him so like I didnt want the size difference to be drastic just noticeable. Thanks tho ill be looking in to these places further. :) and ill message alices about who color matches from the places I like bodies frm.

9. @primeterri28 the reason I mentioned to NOT ask alicecollection/a dealer for costom colors is because they in 90% if the cases say 'not possible', while, when you ask the company directly, they say yes.

10. @primeterri28 Cloversinging will usually take orders for custom colored dolls. They were going to do so for me with Doll Family-A, but I ended up going with another one of DF-A's Chinese dealers. CS wasn't going to process my order until the piece being used for color matching made it to them. So, I would have missed the 30% off sale I wanted to get.

11. Yes actually alices gave me a list of companies that would do color match and they have processed my order prior to receiving resin China. (So I got the sale price). Ill never ship another piece again since postal service lost A Head cap in china. From now on ill take head to paint store and match it to a color swatch n send that swatch out. Im really not wanting this doll to be over 72cmand that knock tge 3 favorites out. I may have his head done n just sit n wait patiently for another release of the ballerino body unless i find one i like in right size with 3 joint torso...

12. Are the companies alice gave you on the list above too? Its great news that alice does custom colors again :)

13. Yes they are on the list you made as well :)

14. It’s actually me that made it! If you do have any updated information on prices (if/when you contact companies) please let me know so I can add it to the sheet!

15. I just learned of this amazing company and I am wondering how does ordering work? Is it limited? I must get my hands on one of these boys, they are just *chef's kiss* :drool

16. They just posted they were open for orders again in the news section, it's via e-mail

17. I was just wondering how often are they for sale.

18. Not often. There was a preorder in Summer 2019, one in Spring 2020 and one now. Be aware though that the OE Roderich IS limited and won't be rereleased, according to Julia.

19. I can't imagine there are even any tan Roderichs left at this point, but I'm still tempted by Lazuli. Does anyone have both the old and new Lazuli heads? I'm assuming the neck hole size is different but nothing else? I don't want a Ballerino body, so I'm hoping the original version is smaller.