1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Part 3

Jul 31, 2020

1. Thank you for the information. I will just have to keep my eyes open in the future.

2. Gah, didn't read that anywhere. I know that the NS OE Roderich wasn't going to be released again, but did she say somewhere that there would be no release in any other skin tone? I've been dreaming about a light tan boy...

3. I don't have both, but I do want the old one (for a long awaited hybrid with a smaller neck), and I'm pretty sure it's 11.5 vs 14.

4. Considering that she's charging 180$ ontop of the OE Roderichs I'd honstely say go with a regular, dreaming Roderich and get his eyes modded open. Thats what I did. (wheres the shrug emoji when you need it?)

5. I am going to mod my Roderich's eyes open too if I get him, I participated in the last lottery. We once studied the sculpts with a friend who has the OE Roderich, and they do seem to have some very minor difference in face otherwise, the OE one seems to smile more, but maybe it's just an illusion. Can't tell since really we'd need to bring both sculpts side by side.

6. I like that idea. :thumbup

7. I repainted my Armi's face (LLT Lazuli). For a long time he remained the only doll in my crew whose face wasn't painted by me. He used to have a beautiful faceup from BelovedA and I still get a sad feeling about wiping it off. Anyways, the more practice the more progress for myself. I ordered him a very beautiful outfit as a consolation, hopefully it would arrive at the time of Armi's jubilee (5 years next year).
      [​IMG]

8. Bubble says Hi to everyone <3
      [​IMG]

9. Sigh. I haven't even gotten my last boy home from the spa, and now I'm waiting on a new one. Apparently I am an lltoholic. :sweat Anyone else decide to nab something in this round?

10. hi, my name is grimalkin and I am a LLT-aholic :lol:
      i'm in for a Lazuli, who will share a body with my floating Isidore head...
      i guess i can do their faceups all at the same time the way i'm going: slow as molasses on a 2% grade in subzero winter. :whee:

11. Hello, @Grimalkin...I don't think we're supposed to enable each other, but oh well - congrats! :lol:

12. congrats to you too :kitty2 who did you select to come home if i might ask?

i keep day dreaming about my tiny worlds... hopefully can make them look the way i would like eventually

13. Aw, I know what you mean...sometimes the imagination is quicker than the ability to bring it to life. But if you have the picture in your head, eventually you will make it happen!

I chose light tan Roderich. I only got him because I was buying a pair of the glove hands that I've been wanting for a long time, and it was no extra work to add him to the order. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :XD:

14. I regret not getting the demi-pointe feet but couldn't warrant getting a whole 'nother doll. lol

Also my current LLT boy still doesn't have pants. I swear I am working on them. :sweat

15. I think they might have let you get the feet without a doll if you had referenced the boy that you had already bought - they keep records, and I grabbed a pair of the pointe feet last time without adding a doll.

Parzival, right? Okay, so his little tush is hanging out...but have you made any progress with the multi-buttoned coat or the horse? Inquiring minds want to know. :lol:

16. I tried emailing asking about getting only the feet but they didn't reply.

The horse is finally is stable on its legs and full of glass microbeads to weigh it down more to counterbalance how top heavy horses are. It has been a lot of trouble! Hopefully I will not tip it over when I add the neck.....

17. How about making a project journal? I'd love to see the progress as you work! <3

I didn't ask...I just sent the email as specified as if I were ordering a doll, but only with the feet, color, etc., and said that I wanted them for my NS boy from the last order period. They just looked him up, kind of shrugged and said okay. :sweat

18. I need to post an update on my project journal thread :sweat

Huh. Well I guess I will try that next round

19. Oh dear, you did start a journal, didn't you? It's been so long that I lost sight of it. :sweat If you decide to start it up again, please re-link!

20. You are killing me. :lol: