1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Part 3

Jul 31, 2020

1. Hi everyone,

I just snagged me a Roderich head! WOOT! He is second hand so I think he has old neck size possibly. Does anyone know what that actually IS???

I am looking for a hybrid body. Pref around 65cm >.< 70 might be a little big, I don't know. Any good ones for around 65cm?

Thank you for your time and hi! I GOT A RODERICH!!!!!!!

2. @The Narrative Nerd Both of my old style Roderich's are on the DF-A 68cm body which has a 10.5cm neck. I think you could go up or down .5cm and still be fine. I tried my Roderich's on a Universe Doll 71.5cm body as well and they looked pretty good on that body also. So, they could certainly get away with a 70cm body as long as the shoulders are super wide.

Here's one of the heads on the DF-A 68cm body. Truthfully the shoulders could be a tad but wider, but with clothes on the slight bobble headed-ness doesn't show up as much.
      [​IMG]LLT Roderich head on DF-A 68cm body by Cloudedmind, on Flickr

3. Congrats! My old Roderich is on a Dollshe Pure body which is just under 70cm, I think? The head is a touch perchy but I like the proportions. This is just a crappy shot I took for other purposes, but it does also show him beside a Ballerino guy.
      [​IMG]

4. congratulations!
      i had also tried my Roderich on a Ringdoll RGM3 body and it was a decent fit. the "wheat" colour wasn't a terrible match for LLT NS, but lighter might be easier to blush to exactly match. and my DFH68 in Switch PB colour match is pretty good too. i can't remember if i tried IOS70, but somehow i think maybe Lazuli would look better on that, but both WS and NS are much lighter in resin tone than LLT NS.

i had to pack up my crew due to some work around my place, but i might be able to do some pics later in October if i have any other bodies people are interested in seeing.

love seeing these beautiful pictures thank you all for sharing :love

5. Oh man, I think they look awesome! I might just go for this option you know. 68cm might not be too bad and that body looks really good. Thanks for your response!

6. @The Narrative Nerd
      *comes out of lurking* I have my old type Roderich on a Miro 66cm body and I think it works fine for him. I plan to get him a Doll Family - H/A 65 or Island Doll 65 body one day, because I prefer their aesthetic, but they all have shoulders around 15cm which is the smallest Roderich can go in the shoulder department (in my opinion). I don't have pics of him on the Miro body, but I could get some for you (it is on topic, since it was released before Miro's later works were banned).
      I do have pics of him on a few different bodies in my comparison album on Flickr, though none of the shorter bodies work as well as the size of the Miro one, imo.

@St. James
      Those boys are gorgeous and I love them <3

7. Thank you for this! I checked out your album and it was super helpful. I think I just need to pay attention to shoulders and neck size. I might go for the 68. I might even go for the 70 depending on which character I decide he suits.

8. @The Narrative Nerd
      You're welcome, glad it helped! And yeah, neck and shoulders will be the most important things. Best of luck picking a character and body, and congrats on the Roderich. He's one of the best looking sculpts out there, imo. :D

9. Hi! Just wondering if anyone here has sent an email for pre-orders when Julia opened them on 10.10 and if you have received a reply yet (not the automatic reply but invoice) ? I’m bouncing on nerves literally just waiting and hoping that the PO request would be accepted >.<

#310 eunni, Oct 14, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    10. I sent one in. Still waiting and hoping for an invoice. :eusa_prayIt was pure luck that I checked her IG about 30 minutes before the pre-order started. All the info said it was happening Sunday the 10th, but it started early Saturday.

Good thing I’d been checking almost every waking hour for a week to make sure I wouldn’t miss the next pre-order. :lol:

11. Haha! I did check vigorously as well ! The moment she posted it was open , immediately shot an email in. It’s still waiting period now then.. Good luckto us!!!

12. I missed that post :...( God I wanted a ballerino body

13. That’s rough! Maybe she’ll have another pre-order in the Spring again!:eusa_pray

Got my confirmation email that they accepted my order and will be sending my invoice! I’ve never looked forward to spending money so much! :lol:

14. I got my confirmation email too! I wonder how much shipping will be… :eek:

I used Gmail’s “schedule send” feature to make sure the email got sent as soon as the window opened. It doesn’t help if you don’t see the post altogether, but helpful if the window opens at an inopportune hour.

I’m so excited! This will be my first LLT doll~

15. Congrats @VeraLyne

this will be my first LLT too. I’d like an Edria too, but I won’t be actively looking for one until next year. Too many doll bought this year. :sweat

16. I got my confirmation email, too! I got my first Roderich in 2011 and I'm so excited to see how he's changed if at all

17. Exactly my thought when I received the confirmation email like oh gosh finally phew!! now quick take my money before anything else happens!

Does anyone know if 8-9inch wig will suit the Roderich head just fine or 9-10inch would be better without looking too big on him? Also eyes… i know 14mm is mentioned as the fitting one, but would 16mm small iris work as well?

18. I received my invoice from LLT today, and 3 of the items listed were wrong. I emailed them to correct the invoice; I hope they get back to me soon!

It looks like 10 years later, they're still messing up order information :sweat

19. @Constance that's too bad! Hopefully it'll be a quick fix/response!

I triple checked my invoice items before I paid, and luckily nothing was wrong. Now I'm just settling in for the wait.