1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Part 3

Jul 31, 2020

1. Have you tried 17Track? That has been giving me good updates on packages through all the covid delays (even updates USPS weren't showing after packages they delivered had landed in the US). Hopefully all the dolls will arrive soon and safely! :hug:

2. I'm having the exact same problem, no updates since July 29th and usps still says pre-shipment, so you definitely aren't alone. I'll keep you updated if I see any movement and do let me know if you get any updates too <3 (our boys are having a party somewhere lol)

I've been watching it on both track-trace and 17track and no updates on there either

3. Joining the list of people with parcels in the void >__>
      Mine has been "handed over to airline transport" between Beijing and France for like 2 weeks now, while a parcel that has been sent from Korea on the same day has already arrived for a week :(
      Hoping for everyone's dolls to arrive soon!

4. The boxes are large and I have found that small packages seem to move faster.

5. i noticed lately, for me, that to US it's been about 2 weeks before it pings into the USPS system, and some do not at all, unless you run the 28 digit number on USPS's site. It's sometimes shown on track17, looks like this:
      Last mile=> USPS, number 42094xxxxxxx etc.
      instead of the typical pattern: 2 letters, 9 numbers, then 2 letters.
      things sent "orange connex" never hit USPS at all, seems like Yanwen tracking works better for those. maybe that helps a little.
      i'm an obsessive tracker :sweat

6. I'm really starting to wonder how much tracking is updating on the US side at all....
      I have been getting an error message for tracking on the USPS site for days and days now, just saying that the application is down. I've resorted to popping domestic tracking numbers in 17Track, which seems crazy. They show as active, but no updates on any of them...
      I hope everyone's dolls start moving again soon. :eusa_pray

I sorted through all my spare s-hooks about 3 times and none of them fit. (Yes, I was hoping that like the 3rd time around they would magically work :lol:)
      So I finally ordered a few varieties. I ordered for SD size because I really want a thicker wire, but I'm nervous that they won't fit in the string channels. Oh well, they will be useful hooks to have either way. :sweat

7. I guess the ranks are growing - clearly there are a bunch of us whose dolls stalled on the 29th. It's actually a bit sad but comforting to know that our dolls are not really lost in the ether alone, but just swept up together in the Covid delays. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense that everyone's shipped together and only a few kept moving, but the fact that a few did not is actually weirdly encouraging. :XD: Just...don't watch videos of China postal sorting centers on YouTube...people literally drop-kicking and throwing boxes everywhere...they will give you nightmares.

Heh, this paints a great mental image of a bunch of little ballerinos deciding to dance wildly through the airport wearing nothing but their free boots...only to discover disgustedly that they're missing the S hooks to put on their dancing feet. :P

8. Bwahaha, best mental image! :lol:

9. We are expecting two guys in our household, posted together on July 26th and they had simultaneous tracking until July 27th when they were handed over to the air carrier in Beijing airport at the same time. One arrived here the day before yesterday but is still being processed by customs etc, the other - nothing. It just dropped from the radar. But since your stories are not unlike ours, there's hope^^

And thanks for the warning! No wonder a few of the boys' boxes got so beaten up. Did you see SDink's Insta story about her trashed box that was also drenched? Gut-wrenching.

10. Yes, my heart sank into my stomach I think! My Volks Souseiseki arrived to me in a similar fashion; it's the worst feeling when you see a box like that sitting on your porch! It's so good that her dolls were undamaged. Speaks very well to the packaging!

11. Yes! The packaging is great! All the foam was a life saver for my Neil and his smashed box. <3

12. And those are the dolls that arrived fairly quickly...I'm kind of terrified to see the ones that take a month. Pretty sure I'm glad I missed SDink's IG. :sweat

So, just going to add that I ordered a LS doll from Alice's (also China) which shipped on the 9th via FedEx and arrived today - four days later - in perfect condition...not even a single small dent in the box. Alice's didn't charge for the service - they just changed shippers despite some added cost because it's well known how bad the current situation is with other postal services heading out of China. I would have gladly paid extra for that if LLT had only given the option. :|

13. @celga, LLT asked about delivery service in their june's letter. But no one can assume that EMS shipping would be so stressful and I think no one pay attention this question.

14. After being in the shipping void for weeks my Neil has just arrived in NYC!!!! Yes! I'm nervous about his state, especially after a package from the UK arrived last week in a very similar state to SDink's box. But I'm also hyped because he's my first BJD and I've been admiring LLT dolls for years.

15. @ceza We didn't take that as an question but as a notification about LLT maybe having to change to whatever shipping service seems opportune at the time. Which they obviously didn't.
      You mean this? It's from the June email.

Because we cannot, on our end, know what service would be best to ship with from China at a given time.

16. My Roderich also has processed through NYC. Hopefully, this is faster than Chicago customs hehe. Seems like the ballet party has landed!

17. Wow, it's great to see some of them moving again! Congrats, everyone! :cheer Guess my boy is just obstinate, lol.

@ceza Yeah, sadly the June letter simply said that they might change their delivery method to any one of several services (including FedEx, darn it) - but they did not offer any choice in the matter. I wish they had!

18. I'm glad something is finally moving forward. My poor boy still takes his sweet time in some storage area (I wouldn't be surprised if he arrived with a new girlfriend stuffed in his box :wiggle:mwahaha)

19. @Mandagore, yes, I do. I've never have problems with EMS so I've not try to change.
      @Mandagore, @celga, do I understand correctly that you asked them to change carrier but they didn't?

20. @ceza No, they did not offer to let us do that. I think maybe you just misunderstood the email, which said that THEY might decide to use a different carrier than usual, based on whatever they felt was best at the time of shipping. They chose EMS (to the US, anyway), which, as it happens, is not really working all that well for some of us. :sweat