1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Part 3

Jul 31, 2020

1. @celga, I see you right. I was too Inattentive and optimistic about delivery choice for us :(

2. My Roderich arrived today! My box was also damaged, but fortunately he was unharmed. Not sure what these poor boxes went through!

3. @ceza What celga said. Sorry if my explanation wasn't clear.

Our second boy has arrived in the country now as well, he probably got distracted and missed the first guy getting on the plane...^^ We mailed our customs declarations to the airport. As soon as they issue our invoices, they should both start moving again.
      We'll see if one of the boys on DoA makes it home exactly on the one year anniversary of his order?

4. My Neil arrived and his box wasn't even damaged! So hyped!!

5. I tried checking my guy's progress on the Chinese EMS site a few minutes ago, but it just kept saying 'validation (i.e., tracking number) failure, try again'. I thought great, now they have completely lost him, but I checked the USPS site on a whim, and apparently he arrived in NY yesterday...so yay!! Only two states to go and he's home. :celebrate Probably shouldn't jinx it by celebrating too soon, but I can't help being so relieved and happy. This has all been rather stressful, lol.

6. Hi everyone, my boys have arrived. But unfortunately, a really really bad thing happened to one of my boys. May I ask you guy which way is the best way to connect to LLT? I mailed Miho yesterday, sent Julia a message via Instagram today. I know I’m being impatient, but how can I stay calm when I see a whole box of doll got heavily smashed?! It’s the limited head with jointed hands and all the feet, nothing is safe. I almost cried when I saw it this morning. Do you have any experience to deal with the companies /brands about this? I waited almost one whole year to get this limited boy and I really really need him.

7. @Angeville I don’t think they check their email until the weekend. I really really hope they check and reply to you soon. I can’t imagine what you must be going through.

8. I saw your photo on instagram, I am utterly shocked. Please make sure to take many photographs of the box/condition etc as this probably needs to be disputed/raised with the mail company. I have no idea what they did to cause such damage!! I'm so sorry!

9. I am so so sorry, I also saw your boy on Instagram and I gasped so loud I woke my husband! Just horrific, I can not imagine what could have happened to him.
      Definitely contact Julia. With how many dolls/boxes came so badly damaged, I think some fault lies with whatever courier she used. It would be too much of a coincidence if so many boxes came damaged in so many different countries, which makes me think it was in the origin country that the mishandling occurred.
      On a side note, I really want to try to fix him. But I am sure you would have to pay customs fees to even collect the pieces which may be too much to bear!

10. Which countries did have damaged boxes until now, does anyone know? The ones I've seen have all been in the US, but Angeville seems to be from somewhere else?

Oh dear, hardly know what to say. Hoping all will turn out to be alright in the end...

11. Thank you everyone! Julia has answered me, also Miho. I’m trying to work with them to solve this problem. Julia is being so nice, she said that they can send me the replacement for the broken pieces. But this guy is still being with the Customs officers, since I’m not sure if I should take him home, or let them send him back to LLT. So I’m still waiting for the new answer from Miho, before I can decide. I will update the news to you guys later.

I’m from Vietnam dear! My country is right next to China. It’s like 2-3 hours flying only :( so I really don’t know what to say about this.

#112 Angeville, Aug 19, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2020
    12. Oh my goodness....I am so, so sorry! I have never seen a doll so damged. :(
      That is absolutely heart breaking!

13. So happy to hear it sounds like she will be able to find a resolution for you! I am just sorry it will result in more waiting after so much time. If she doesn't have you send him back, taking him home could be interesting. I know there are many people like myself that would love to take a swing and restoring him! He could be really unique, and would make a cool story, once you have your replacement!

14. ^^^^ exactly! no fear just fun mods :thumbup
      i hope your resolution comes quickly as well, i know you have all our empathy on that situation <3

15. Awwwww thank you guys!!! That sounds really interesting :) I did feel bad this morning when I saw him, but you have given me so much strength and great ideas. I'm sure everything will be okey :D

16. It definitely will! I have a crazy visual in my head of him being put back together with the Japanese kintsugi technique, where the pieces are re-joined with gold. He could be fabulous!

17. I seriously had the exact same idea!

18. Very quick picture of my light tan Roderich that arrived yesterday!

And edit, with a face-up ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#119 meanae, Aug 20, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    19. i'm very grateful and happy to be joining as more than just an admirer of LLT...

finally got my unboxing up for my Roderich, he came Friday afternoon. LINK
      and a few pics for here... spoilered a couple to not spam too much :cool:

[​IMG]
      Methos usually unboxes the 1/3 arrivals...

I will be working on his look for a while, i predict... but he is beautiful just the way he is as well:
      [​IMG]
      flickr

a possible look for him, using my drawing app to add hat and hair, brings out that smirk. i'm thinking there's a messy bun or pony tail behind his head... Perhaps a bit of a bad boy, even when dancing, à la Sergei Polunin?
      [​IMG]
      ps that's faux fur