1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Part 3

Jul 31, 2020

1. I think there is some variation because I could have sworn there was one box opening with black boots.

I got the white boots. I'm not really sure what to coordinate it with either. My boy is gonna have black boots for his hussar uniform.

2. Oh poo, I could've used the black ones. :XD:

3. Wait, there were white boots? :abambi:

I am so curious now! Can I have a photo please!
      I got tall black boots.

4. Trade ya! :lol: If no one else shoots a photo, I'll grab you one tomorrow.

5. I have a same pair of those boots for my IDealian boys, it's kind of cool on them, with bigger body and more muscular. Actually I don't think those boots are nice on LLt, those Ballerino need sth more slender and elegant.

6. I feel like the boots were leftovers from the Ludwig/Ahaz/Black Pearl release. I could swear I saw the black boots for sale on LLTs website at some point.

#166 St. James, Sep 25, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    7. @Lady Ravenswood Behold the wonder that is cowboy gogo boots:

[​IMG]

The straps are separate pieces that can be removed. My boy is pretty flamboyant so I'm sure I'll find a use for them eventually, and I think it was sweet of Julia to include them...plus, socks!

Want to show me the black ones? Because I, too, am curious!

#167 celga, Sep 26, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    8. Oh! That's what those little black straps are for! I think they look the same, just black instead of white.

9. I got these. No straps. You say there should be straps? :nowords:

[​IMG]DSC06744 by Mysha, on Flickr

10. Yep, just the same. But no straps here either. :lol:

And I could see that @St. James because I happened to have an Idealian75 right next to my LLT guy when taking this photo (and the Idealian is also wearing basically these same boots but from Soom). The free LLT boots are bigger than the Idealian boots in terms of the bottom of the shoe.

#170 Lady Ravenswood, Sep 26, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    11. Oh yeah, definitely looks like the same boot in different colors. Thanks for the photos! I'm guessing that an inexpensive wholesale boot is just the luck of the draw when it comes to extra pieces like straps.

@nancy_schroeder_ca I do hope so...anything else that comes to mind is just way too kinky! :XD:

12. Well the straps were packed with the glove hands and I first thought they were to wrap around the wrists. Maybe my first assumption was right.

13. Hm, no idea. She has lots of pictures of the glove hands on her IG, and I don't think any of them were shown with straps. Maybe she thought it would look good, and took the straps from the black boots to give to the people with glove hands? They'd be too long to just go around once, but If they're about 8.75" from the end of the buckle to the longest (angled) end of the strap, that could be the case.

14. I ordered 2 sets of jointed hands, those definitely not include any strap. I used to have those straps came with the boots, but in my opinion they are not really necessary :))

15. Then the mystery continues, lol.

I really hope that she releases the glove hands again. I'm kicking myself for passing up on them!

16. You guys got shoes with your boys? O.o I didn't got shoes. I'm confused.

17. When did you order him? The boots were an apology gift for those who ordered at the end of last August, because there was a major mix up with the shipping charges.

18. Ooh, I see. I've ordered him this year :)

19. Lucky you! We waited a looooong time for our boys. I think that yours and ours all shipped at the same time. :sweat

20. I took new pictures of my old Roderich (he has 8 or 9 years now) and I wanted to share one here!

[​IMG]

I like creepy places for dolls photos, I know. :sweat