1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Roderich & Vincent

Sep 13, 2010

1. While I am in love with Roderich, I think I'm going to hold out on purchasing his head until it is cast in resin and we see what colors he mataches.

2. OK. As far as I know. Roderich is now under casting process. The maker of the doll said she is now taking pre-orders for the head.
      But I am not sure if that means she needs to collect orders before she know how many heads to cast or she will cast some while taking pre-orders online....

3. can anyone answer this?

(planning to put Roderich on a 70cm body, and I want to know if it would look too small/weird or what >.<... i hope someone answers...)

also, any information from which country this will be shipped from? (Couldn't find any location detail on the website)

4. The original announcement said they were a Chinese company, but I can't find any other info.

I'm planning to put Roderich on a 70cm body also. The promotional photos seem to show him on an SD17 body in the last shot, but the angle makes it difficult to tell what the proportions actually look like. I've got a white DOI body to try him on, but I'm guessing I'll go for a Super Senior Delf while I wait to see Dollstown's 18yr boy body finished. :)
      I'm not too concerned about his head looking small since he needs to fit in with my Volks Genji and Soom Onyx. :sweat

5. Here is the chinese webshop: http://kirilenko.taobao.com/?search=y

6. I am little worried, too. I asked them questions and placed an order, but I havent got any responses.
      Does anyone know which are Vincent's eyes and wigs size? It says eyes 14mm / 16mm. I want to know which eyes are used in the photo. wig size is kind of confusing, too.

7. BabyJJ put Vincent's head on a SSDF body. The heads neck size was to small though. This hopefully won't be a problem with Roderich as his neck hole is bigger.

8. Their Roderich head is really gorgeous! I wonder if they're going to continue making Hetalia based heads? In which case Ivan please!

9. quick question...does anyone know how many heads she's going to make? or is she going to accept orders all the way til the end of the month? i wanted to wait a week until i ordered mine, but i don't want to miss out! thanks!

10. @orphansparrow
      As far as I know, Vampire Vincent is limited to 20 heads (not sure this is a separate amount for white / normal skin or not). Roderich head is period limited which you could pre-order within period time. In case other than that, I guess Miho might update some more information. You maybe you could send email to ask her? :)

11. oh, whew! i want roderich, so that means that i have the 30th to get him?

12. Yes, Roderich is pre-order limited period October, 3rd-30th :)

13. I've already asked M_Mihael and she replied that they will be shipped directly from China.
      And I also got a confirmation about my order and a combination order with my friend, Raykit too.
      It took several days before they will answer your mail or confirm your order.
      I've waited for 3 days each time before they answer my mail. -_-"

14. What I'm worried is, the head size of Roderich and Vincent is same.
      Is that mean they just enlarger the neck size without make the head bigger??
      I hope I was wrong, since there are many people I saw here wants to put Roderich on 70cm body :(
      They should give example pictures (just like the other companies such as Dollgru) the pictures on SD and 70cm body.
      So the customer wouldn't be speculate like this~

this is Vincent head on SSDF body
      [​IMG]

he's not mine anymore, as you see his head is too small for that body, I hope it wasn't happened to you guys ^^

15. Thanks for the picture BabyJJ! Looking at the picture his head might do better on a 60cm body. I'm getting a doll that'll have a 70cm body so I may just do a test fit with the Roderich head once I get it before buying a body for him.

16. Hmm, looks to me like the problem is just that the neck hole is too small so the head sits too high on the neck. I guess we'll see when he gets here. :)

17. Just want to let everyone know that I've talked to the sculptor and she told me the skin tone will be close to Volks.
      but since the coloring process is done by human.. there may be some variation.. hopefully not much off.
      And the new neck size is 11cm

18. Many of us have probably already found out (I know I check the LLT site at least twice every day for updates, haha!), but just thought I'd mention that several new photos of the Roderich head have been posted. Although the photos are grayscale, it definitely looks like this is the finished resin version of the head. ^^ I think it looks marvelous!

19. Oh gosh, he looks so gorgeous. I paid for a Roderich head a few days ago. I did the shipping and the head in separate payments, because the shipping option wasn't working then. I haven't gotten a confirmation yet, but I'm sure it's coming, seeing as it seems they take a few days to get back to people. Oh my, I can't wait to get this beautiful guy~

20. Wow, thank you for an update, meili-melee!
      Roderich head is simply gorgeous! It might be my imagination, but in some pictures it's just look like he has ... teeth? O_O"? (I'm not so sure, it might be a shadow).

Anyways, I've got email for payment confirmation :D