1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

La Légende de Temps - Roderich & Vincent

Sep 13, 2010

1. Yes thanks meili-melee!

Yet another reason to blow my paycheck. >.< But the head really is gorgeous. And it does kind of look like he has teeth raykit.

2. Oh man, why do they make all their dolls limited?!

I'm definitely getting Roderich before the end of the month. x__x Then no more doll until January. XD

3. I don't think any of their doll head is limited.
      LLT is operating base on their own "ordering period", once the period is over, you will have to wait until the next ordering period.
      I think that is why BabyJJ got her Vincent before and now they are offering Vincent again. :)

4. I'm joining the list. :) I just got Roderich today. &#9829;
      I'm so incredibly excited!

I'm putting him on the NS 68cm Popodoll body I have. It's beautiful.

5. Oh wow, congrats!

I'm still waiting on an order confirmation. >>; I forwarded them my paypal receipts last night and I really, really hope to get a response this time. I ordered on the 8th, so I'm getting a bit worried. n.n;

6. I received my order confirmation for Roderich yesterday; I paid on the 9th, so hang in there GenkiIchigo, they should get to yours soon!

I'm not completely sure about how the proportions will end up looking, but I plan to put my Roderich head on a Spirit Doll Proud v.2 male body.

7. Oh good! I'm glad to know that it's just slow. It just looked like everyone was getting order confirmations, even those who ordered after that, so I was sort of nervous. Thanks for the info! <3

8. Really?
      You had already got him home?
      Did they mail you any tracking number before he was sent?
      And if you don't mind please share us his photo on NS 68cm Popodoll body.
      I'm so excited!!!

9. eek! i just ordered roderich. <3

10. oh, please post photos soon! i'm so anxious to know what body to use for my roderich!!

11. Everybody know if this head (Vincent) can fit on a Dollstown 15yr. male paleskin Body? Thank you!

12. Well, BabyJJ owned a Vincent head - neck opening size 9.5 cm - and she mentioned that the neck opening was too small for both the SSDF body, which has a 10.5 cm neck, and the DoT body, which has a 9.5 cm neck (according to the DoD website).

The Dollstown 15 year body has a neck circumference of about 10 cm, from what I've looked up, so I don't think the Vincent head would be able to fit on the body without some modification.

On the other hand, the actual proportions of the Vincent head and Dollstown body should work just fine, so if you're willing to widen the neck opening or sand down the upper part of the neck, then go for it. ^^

13. I don't think anyone get Roderich yet.
      Last time I talked to the maker, she replied that the first batch should be done sometime around the beginning of November.
      so we should see some shipping notice around that time.

14. Oooh, more order confirmations, how exciting~ Congrats, congrats! :D

So, what kind of faceup does everyone have planned for their incoming Vincent and/or Roderich heads? I'm still in the process of figuring out the look I want, and I'd love to hear input from all of you about what kinds of characters or styles you have in mind. ^^

15. I've been thinking about that for a while now as well, still trying to figure that one out, but he'll probably be quite pale. xD
      My Vincent head will be a kinda sluggish ex-soldier, born a few centuries ago, something like that. He's kinda been the only thing I've been thinking of the past few weeks, so I have the character and back story nearly done. ^^'

16. I really want to order a Roderich, but I'm worried that he won't look proportionate on my Spiritdoll 70cm body. Does anyone know if he will be offered again? I'd like to see owner pictures of him on a 70cm body before I buy him.

17. @Spenatskalle: XD Wow, that sounds so cool. Will you be doing his faceup yourself, or do you have any artist(s) in mind for a faceup commission?

@Yimmit: Since I'm also planning to put the Roderich head on a Spiritdoll Proud body, I can at least tell you that with regard to head and neck circumference, it seems (from the measurements given on the respective sites) that it would be a pretty good fit; the Roderich head and the male Spiritdoll Proud heads both measure 22 cm around, and the Spiritdoll neck circumference, 10.5 cm, is quite close to the 11 cm of the Roderich head's neck opening.

With that said, it's true that you can never know for sure whether a hybrid's proportions will look "right" until you see it, so I can certainly try to post some pictures once I receive both head and body. :)

18. Oh, I wouldn't dare to do it myself! :O Mostly because he will be the first doll I order. ^^' (Bad planning ftw!)
      But yeah, I know of a talented artist in my own country, I don't want to send him across the globe the first thing I do.

And also, I have no idea what body to put him on, I was thinking I could bring him to a meet and try him on some of the bodies there. It feels safer to try and see what it looks like before i buy. ^^'

19. Does anyone have any idea when the vincents will ship?