1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

LadySaiyuki Chibi heads

Sep 20, 2008

1. Dark Tan? I love Dark Tan...
      Stop showing me Ren. She is so cute I want to put my eyes out! Don't make me get her too!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My Lily says she needs a smiley sister. Now I know I've gone over the deep end when they start talking to me before they even get here. Yeah, otherwise her and the two Teds are going to take over the world with crabbiness.
      Wolfram. Oy is my Mommy going to love that one. She really likes the animal guys.
      Thank you Nat for making these cute kids.
      BTW, love the bottom lashes on Ren. I'll be stealing those.

2. hehehe...yeah I'm quite the fan of Dark Tan...I'm not gonna be making it available to the public...but I will make maybe one of each doll in the dark tan and make some fullsets up and sell them at cons or on DoA ^_^

hehe...Ren makes me so happy ^_^ she was my surprising Underdog...as I didn't realize I was making her until I was 80% done testing some new Air Dry Ceramic clay ^^; I just wanted to test it...and I got Ren...I was thinking completely of a few friends of mine while sculpting her...and if they had a dna baby...this is what she would look like I think...

hehehe...I think it's funny when you start to hear your dolly's demand stuff before their even there...as they speak via pics...no joke...I've had this happen too ^_^

and I'm so glad your mom is into the Anthro's ^_^ I hope my Wolfram will make her very happy ^_^

hehehe Love the bottom lashes too ^_^ steal away ^_^ and I look foward to seeing them on one of your kids ^_^

3. Oh! I love them all :D
      You are so talented <3
      I'm going to miss the Hanyuu, but all the new dollies look so good and pretty O.O

...Hecate loves the new hands- are they attached by S hook or by string? She might bug me for a pair! She sends her love :)

4. O.O Oh Humanmind, I'm so happy that you love my new little ones ^_^

I too am going to miss Hanyuu...but to those who have her/him...I hope they are appreciated and loved as much as your little Hanyuu is ^_^

as for the new hands...they are just strung in there like the old hands...only much more possable than the originals, but you could tie them in with string easily ^_^
      if Hecate would like a pair be sure to let me know so I can have an extra pair made k ^_^

*huggles on HM and Hecate* you both are too adorable and I send my love to both of you ^_^

5. Just wanted to let everyone know that I've officially posted White Rabbit Ren in the News section to let everyone have a first look at her ^_^

let me know what everyone thinks of her ^_^

here's my post from the News section:
      12/27/2008: Now that the 1stHoliday Preorder is closed I'd like to show everyone my very first Limited Edition Fullset: White Rabbit Ren:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She will be coming with everything shown (LS Ren(glue sueded), Hand cut and styled Pink Wig, Limited edition Dress with Rabbit eared Bonnet, Fur Pantaloons, white shoes, Pocket watch w/chain and clasp, Handblown Glass albino eyes)

we're also working (DiSpy, Steve, and me) to also include a very special Wooden collectable Box (made by Steve, our amazing Woodworking specialty Artist) if the box gets done, it will be photographed immediately and posted ^_^

White Rabbit Ren will only be limted to 20 in the world (only 16 of them will be in circulation, as 4 will remain in the LS family (only one will be kept by LS, the other 3 will go to 3 close to LS)) 15 will be in White Skin, 5 will be in Normal skin (Normal skin ones have not yet been done nor photographed yet)

I will allow 6 to be preordered here on DoA, the other 10 will be strictly 1st come first serve for IDEX 2009 (Jan. 31st-Feb 1st) all 20 of the White Rabbit Ren were put into production before the Holiday Preorder even began, so they will be done and available before any of the holiday preorder gets into me.
      the 20 Ren's will be arriving to me within a week...and all the outfits, wigs, eyes, shoes, pocket watches have been fully made and are in my possession and awaiting the dolls and possible Boxes.
      all WRR's will be signed by me (Ladysaiyuki) on the inside of the headcap ^_^ and numbered and will come with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Prices will be approx.
      $385 with No special Box
      $395 with Special Box
      (this will depend on whether or not the boxes are possible)

6. Wheeeeeeee! Totally out of the blue, a box came today, one that I was hoping would come before my Mom's birthday on February 5th, and it did! I saw the Florida address and I knew it was my two adorable babies from the beautiful and talented Lady S, my blue Lily and my tan Wolfram (who is my Mom's. In a couple weeks).
      I am so impressed with them, they are generations beyond even my adorable Clover, they are so balanced and poseable. Wow. I will post box opening later today, I am trying to paint the Wolfie at least. I think it may be a girl....
      Thank you so much Natalie, I now have five of your kids, and they are beyond amazing. BTW, I still sleep with Brooklyn at night. Whoever thought resin could be so cuddly?