1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Update ~*Ladysaiyuki's @ MegaCon 2009 in Orlando Fl (2/27-3/1/09) and more ^_^*~

Mar 30, 2008

1. bump for AFO updates and coming soon ...new Modded Hanyuu (Hanyou) and 1st attempt Mod Hanyuu (Lily) as well as possibly others. (if they get done in time) ^_^

2. A new Hanyuu??? Omigosh, I can't wait to see it! Will there be a lottery at AFO?

3. ^_^ not just a New Hanyuu...Hanyou (Human more detailed Mod Hanyuu) and 3 new others ^_^

bump for the great news ^_^

4. Just to let everyone know...I'll be accepting PM's on DoA / Emails from both [email protected] and [email protected] for preorder orders ^_^

you may have a better chance of emailing me...as my pm box fills up like really fast these days...and I'd hate for someones request to preorder get lost or bounce cause my box gets full ^^;

5. bump for new info on the Preorder and the new LS doll heads ^_^

6. *hugs on Rynn and acidquill for nice comments...they were in my email and I saw them as I'm subscribed to this thread and get email notifications if anyone posts here...i"m so very glad that you both like my little Wolfram ^_^ *more hugs*

and bump for Awesome Convention news and to answer many peoples questions about Wolfram special price and gift head with Wolfram...as well as Layaways:

Wolfram is only being offered online this ONE TIME for this Holiday preorder...other than that unless you see me at a Convention physically you will NOT be able to purchase Wolfram as after this first Holiday preorder...Wolfram will be a Special Convention Doll only(as I've been doing a ton of conventions lately and I'd like to have an Exclusive to conventions doll) so if you don't go to conventions often and wish to bring Wolfram home...please do so via This preorder...the preorder will close in early-mid Nov.

if you buy the special priced Wolfram full doll you will get an extra Wolfram gift head. ...so you will have one body and two heads...

You can do Layaway for this preorder...but if you do, you will NOT quailfy for the free Wolfram gift head if you can't pay off the layaway before the Preorder is Closed...

hope I was able to answer all of the questions asked via email and the pms I got...they all asked the same general thing ^^; I answered via pm/emails...but I wanted to put these answers out here for everyone else to see ...so they know too...

for all info...please check out my Preorder thread ^_^
      thanks and many hugs,
      ~Nat

7. bump for preorder extension and Atlanta SuperCon ^_^

8. ^^; sorry about delay's in communication, I've been a bit under the weather as well as traveling so very much these past two months...

but I've got some good news:
      1st: I'm officially a Guest at Atlanta SuperCon
      under my real name: Natalie Wood....not my pen name LadySaiyuki
      but my website is listed and it's Ladysaiyuki.com and there is an icon of my very first Chibi Ted and very first Resin Mature Ted ...so it's not too hard to spot me ^_^
      http://www.atlantasupercon.com/GUESTSANDARTISTS.html

I'm very much looking forward to this convention and I hope to see and meet lots of wonderful people there.
      this will be my second out of Fl convention that I'm a guest at O.O

I'll be doing panels on both Friday and Saturday and random times ^^; I haven't been given a schedule of the panels yet...so I'm not sure of them ^^;

9. bump for Resin picture Update as well as preorder extension O.O

10. 12/4/2008: New pics of White Resin Prototypes with faceups ^_^
      Wolfram:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ren:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hanyou:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lily:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(pictured here with the white resin Prototypes for Ted and Hanyuu (Hanyuu is no longer available)):
      [​IMG]

the faceups that you see for Wolfram is the set standard faceup and so is Lily's

but Ren's faceup is that of "white Rabbit Ren" limited faceup (I'll be painting up a standard when the order come in ^_^)
      as for Hanyou...this is a custom faceup that i wanted to try out ^_^ ....just to let you know...

11. 12/7/2008: The 4 New white Resin Prototype Ladysaiyuki dolls (Ren, Hanyou, Wolfram, Lily)
      will be on display at the Lake Eola Holiday meet in Orlando on December 13th (DoA's DiSpy will be accompanying them to the meet ^_^ )

also as of December 15th, the Wolfram, Hanyou, and Lily White Resin Prototype fullsets will go up for sale ^_^
      and are able to ship immediately after the 15th and can make it home in time for Christmas easily within the US.

12. Tomorrow is the last day for the preorder ^_^ so if you'd like to take advantage of the free wolfram gift head...please pm or email me.

also if you want to put a Wolfram on Layaway (as he will NOT be available for preorder or online purchase after tomorrow night ...but i will allow a layaway for him as long as you contact me by tomorrow night by midnight ^_^ and can put a non refundable deposit of $75 down.)

and to also let everyone know that the Lily Prototype and the Wolfram Prototype have SOLD.... the Hanyou Prototype will be up for sale on the marketplace late tomorrow ^_^ (The Ren Prototype will Not be sold)

13. Preorder for the 4 new LS dolls closes at tonight @ Midnight (eastern time ^_^) please get all your orders in to me as soon as you can ^.^ and take advantage of the free Wolfram gift head.

14. 12/27/2008: Now that the 1stHoliday Preorder is closed I'd like to show everyone my very first Limited Edition Fullset: White Rabbit Ren:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She will be coming with everything shown (LS Ren(glue sueded), Hand cut and styled Pink Wig, Limited edition Dress with Rabbit eared Bonnet, Fur Pantaloons, white shoes, Pocket watch w/chain and clasp, Handblown Glass albino eyes)

we're also working (DiSpy, Steve, and me) to also include a very special Wooden collectable Box (made by Steve, our amazing Woodworking specialty Artist) if the box gets done, it will be photographed immediately and posted ^_^

White Rabbit Ren will only be limted to 20 in the world (only 16 of them will be in circulation, as 4 will remain in the LS family (only one will be kept by LS, the other 3 will go to 3 close to LS)) 15 will be in White Skin, 5 will be in Normal skin (Normal skin ones have not yet been done nor photographed yet)

I will allow 6 to be preordered here on DoA, the other 10 will be strictly 1st come first serve for IDEX 2009 (Jan. 31st-Feb 1st) all 20 of the White Rabbit Ren were put into production before the Holiday Preorder even began, so they will be done and available before any of the holiday preorder gets into me.
      the 20 Ren's will be arriving to me within a week...and all the outfits, wigs, eyes, shoes, pocket watches have been fully made and are in my possession and awaiting the dolls and possible Boxes.
      all WRR's will be signed by me (Ladysaiyuki) on the inside of the headcap ^_^ and numbered and will come with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Prices will be approx.
      $385 with No special Box
      $395 with Special Box
      (this will depend on whether or not the boxes are possible)

I will be unable to allow layaways for any of the 6 white rabbit Ren's that will be available to DoA...due to Idex being right around the corner and all White Rabbit Ren's that have not sold by Idex will then be just for Idex (1st come 1st serve style) I apologize for this kind of inconveince to those that wish to bring White Rabbit Ren home via Layaway...

15. 1/7/2009: It's official, White Rabbit Ren's are in my possession (the rest of the Preorder is NOT...the White Rabbit Ren's were ordered first along with Dark Tan Hanyou, Lily, Ren and Wolfram.
      (All Dark Tan Wolframs are Sold and so is Ren...I Will be Offering Up Dark Tan Lily and Hanyou up along with the 5 White Rabbit Ren's))...

I'll be hot glue Sueding and Painting them up over the next week (I am allowing 5 to be Preordered here on DoA and they CAN ship immediately after I am finished with them next week. I"m putting them up Today and they will be available until Idex or until the 5 are Sold they will be $385 + shipping to you)

sadly enough the Boxes will not get finished in time for Idex or the preorder...it's something we'll shoot to do for the next Limited Edtion Fullset LS doll k...sorry for any who were disapointed O.O

16. 1/14/09: 2/3 of the preorder has officially arrived to me (I'm missing 1 doll from the preorder and 2 gift heads...but they are coming in the second batch...do not worry...all orders from the first 2/3 of the preorder that were paid in FULL to me already are in and will be shipped within the next day or two ^_^ ) the doll heads and 1 doll (and of course extra stock for the conventions I attend) haven't arrived yet are dolls that were on Layaway and not fully paid for yet...so again, no worries...

I will start shipping out in a day or two ^_^

I have a few extra in stock dolls (1 of each Normal skin, Tan and White skin of Hanyou and Lily and and extra Ren or two I believe) also I have 3 of the 6 availabe Preorder White Rabbit Ren's left...if you want one...please let me know asap...as any of the 3 that don't sell between now and the 28th or Jan will be going to Idex with me.

17. 1/27/2009: Getting ready for Idex 2009(will be there with not just my dolls, but with lots of accessories for them as well) and very much looking forward to seeing everyone there. I will be out there Friday Jan 30th ^_^ and will be in the retail room from Jan 31st-Feb 1st.

I officially have only 11 White Rabbit Ren's available for Idex, and they are all first come first serve. I will also have a few other various LS dolls there as well, which are also first come first serve.

the remaining preorder dolls/doll items that are not in yet, will be in, in about a week to 2 weeks...they will be shipped off to their new owners asap.

all custom painted LS dolls and all blank preordered dolls
      that have been fully paid for have been shipped off all shipping notices have been shipped to the paypal email that was provided, all dolls should arrive soon if they haven't already ^_^

18. 2/26/2009: ^_^ I am happy to say I will have a Table this weekend at MegaCon 2009 in Orlando Florida and I will have many of my dolls and doll Accessories/wigs/shoes/etc available there to sell.
      I do have a few White Rabbit Ren's there to sell along with my other 3 new head molds and a few Remaining Hanyuu's and some Ted's.
      I look forward to seeing everyone there ^_^