1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~**Ladysaiyuki's professionally casted Ted and Hanyuu **~~

Dec 29, 2007

1. thankies ..and Sputnik send hugs back to her Mum

I love her ..she is so unique , I have her with a pale pink wig and she is just so girlie

2. I guess I ought to show off purple Ted now that he has a faceup! This is also not his final look, either, as his eyes were beveled more and he's dropped the blind eye in favour of the other sharingan eye, but I don't have pix, he's visiting with LS right now, lol. :) Faceup done by the lovely and talented Phantasmagoria.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Oh my goodness!!!!!! I love Purple Ted...

4. Y'know, I'll admit that I wasn't really a fan of Ted when I first saw him, but after falling in love with Mature Ted I'm starting to want the tiny version. :XD:

My wallet is not pleased with this!

5. Love love love my Ted. I have chibi Ted, he is my favorite doll (please don't tell the others) the only one I sleep with, and I am waiting for Big Old Ted. Oh boy.

6. i'm absolutely smitten with hanyuu right now; im hoping my next paycheck comes quickly so i can see if i'll have enough for her <33

a quick question... where can i find wigs that fit hanyuu? also, do yo-sd shoes (dollheart in particular) fit her?
      i'd like to know so i can look for clothes and wigs :)

:aheartbea:aheartbea

7. Any Yo-SD shoes and wigs will fit hanyuu... also bambicrony shoes will fit.

Hope I helped! :)

8. thank you so much :) i'm looking at YOSD stuff like a madman now!

9. My Forest Walkers are still unfinished, but I wanted to share some progress photos. I am SOOOO happy to see them with faces! I'm sorry, I know these shots are a little fuzzy and it is difficult to see the details. The sun dipped behind some ginormous clouds just as soon as I had the boys set up and I refuse to use a flash with their colors as they look all wrong. So the shutter was a little slow... and I don't have a steady camera hand. But here they are!

Falken ~ the oldest
      [​IMG]

Brixton ~ the middle elfling
      [​IMG]

Breckon ~ the youngest
      [​IMG]

..and the three of them together.. with partial sun blasting in quickly
      [​IMG]

Falken has Mystic Summer Tree eyes, but I don't feel right putting them in and leaving the other brothers blind. Breckon is waiting for sme EDs, and Brixton is waiting for the next Gumdrop order period. ^^;

We're working on wigs, and once they're completed I promise to give them a worthy photoshoot.

10. Wow they look amazing! Can't wait to see them all put together.

11. Thank you! I just wish I was a better photographer so I could have taken photos that didn't give them caterpillar eyebrows. ^_^;

Oh trusty tripod, wherefore art thou?

I love Carrie's little Sputnick, and what Ophelia has done with her purple Ted is very cool!

12. I finally had a chance to give littel Hanyuu a faceyup. All I can say is waht an amazingly cute adorable creature LadySaiyuki has created with this sculpt. Thanks Nat!

Here she is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. mhdolls, that outfit is just too darling on her. I love it

14. DIES ...just so cute !

15. thanks tinybear and CathyM. I just *love* this darling. And she's such a fun size to design/sew for.
      M

16. my LS hanyuu came today and i love her SO much already (even if she doesnt have eyes or a wig yet).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

she's a fantastic doll, beautiful and so fantastically made. i cant thank LS enough for letting me adopt my girl :aheartbea

17. Love little Hanyuus outfit.. what a little showgirl she is.. she looks just darling M and congrats humanmind on your new girl.... I love mine too.. she moves from room to room with me pretty much..... she is not much of a clothes girl though.. very content with her baseball cap.. grin.......

18. I think I came to this thread a little too late.. :(
      What an adorable tinies!! I really like Ted.
      I am just amazed to see of what LadySaiyuki did!!!

19. thanks B. She's with me now next to my computer. She just makes me smile every time I look at her. I'm not a big collector of tinies, but she was just too cute to resist. I'm thinking I may now have to get a Ted too.

20. I finally give Pippin her faceup and last week I made her a dress.

[​IMG]