1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~**Ladysaiyuki's professionally casted Ted and Hanyuu **~~

Dec 29, 2007

1. I guess I never posted my new Tan Ted here... I totally love her, she's awesome!! <3

[​IMG]

Here she is sitting on my desk RIGHT NOW, testing out the scale of a chair my fiance is making for me.

2. I still have to post pictures of Lili (been sick and no real time to sit down and do that) BUT Oh my goodness! That Sd Ted is sooooooooooo cute and hot all rolled up. -squees- I can't wait if ya make one into an Msd, for him you can differntly put me down the list! ^___^

3. my dear hecate's eyes and wig arrived the other day :)
      she looks fantastic now (well, she looked fantastic already, but with the eyes and wig she just looks smashing)~~

here's some pictures of her in the gallery: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223761

[​IMG]

i love my LS hanyuu~ im so happy to have adopted her. she sends love to ladysaiyuki and hopes her brothers and sisters find homes *hinthint to all the board lurkers* :)

4. adorable ....fantastic in normal resin too

5. OMG you guys, I am getting a lovely green lil Ted! I hope Brooklyn won't be mean to him (he's my handcasted red Ted). I am going to tell him he is his long lost brother.

6. [​IMG]

Here is Briar Rose in her new kimono for which she required a different wig, and different eyes.

7. [​IMG]

Kayin at his piano

[​IMG]
      Phoebe proving the point that Hanyuus do not need wiring to crouch

[​IMG]
      princessai's Summer and my Phoebe (although Summer was borrowing stuff my kids have, she looks VERY different now...)

8. Aww, they look adorable Ophelia!

9. I love the lavender Hanyuu soooo much I can taste it! XD

10. I cant wait to get the lavender/lilac hanyuu!

Oh, I made ID Icons for Ted and Hanyuu!

Link to post here.

11. ^_^ *hugs* on everyone and thanks for chit chatting in here...it's way awesome to see something I've created appreciated so much ^_^ I absolutely adore seeing everyones pics in here ^_^ they absolutely rock ^_^ and I even have Icons for my dolls that Lolita Minako made me O.O *double huggles on LM*

I hope to see more photos of everyones little ones ^_^ please don't hesitate to share ^_^ *huggles* and just a heads up...I will be releasing photo's of the true mod Hanyuu shortly ^_^ within the week...her new name will be Hanyou instead of Hanyuu...and she will have Human ears and a much more detailed face ^_^

I hope you like how my Hanyuu will mature as well not only as a chibi...but as an SD Girl/boy ^_^

12. OoO!!! An SD girl!!!!!!

13. It has been a long time since I've popped in here.

Two of my boys have their eyes now, so I had to post some quick shots of them. Falken is the oldest in green, and Breckon is the youngest in blue. Brixton (lavender Ted), the middle brother, is still waiting for his eyes. Their wigs were shipped out.. just today I think.. so I hope it won't be long before I can run a full Gallery thread to showcase my precious (and finally complete!) elflings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

..and one of them together (with odd lighting.. Breckon's eyes really caught the light that washed out his creamy blueness)
      [​IMG]

14. I love the way they look Lossefaire. Where did you get the eyelashes?

15. Thanks Stella!
      *sorry Falken's first pic is so large.. it didn't look that way on my monitor at home*

I bought the eyelashes on ebay because, outside of Halloween season, I couldn't find colored eyelashes for less than $10+. Every colored pair I found was in a beauty supply store and were considered "glamour lashes". :lol: None of the discount stores had them.

LOL! Poor Breckon - his eyeslashes are a combo of bright and light blue, but they look like blue & white.

16. [​IMG]
      Here's Clover enjoying the fall foliage!

17. Love the boys eyes and lashes Lossefaire.. they look awesome.... I have not popped in for a long time either but Hanyuu and I are still here and enjoying the pix of all her sisters and brothers.... I just love thes little ones.....
      Clover you look lovelerly......

18. Thanks dolllife! We are STILL waiting for the eyes for their purple brother, but we have their wigs now. I thought the eyes would have been here by now, so I hope it won't be much longer. I've had these boys for nearly a year now, and they're still not finished! help

Clover is such an irresistible little imp. Love him!

19. O.O OMG I'm so behind on this thread...but wow ^_^ I'm so happy that everyone's still randomly posting in it ^_^ it makes me so proud to see little ones I created running around being loved ^_^

Losse...your little ones are soo cute...I know when they are all completed they will be simply perfect little jewels ^_^
      and Dollfie...I hope you'll share you little one more with us ^_^
      Sharon....Clover is too cute for words...I'm so glad you like him ^_^

I'm really looking forward to my new dolls coming out...as I can't wait to take a family picture with all 6 tinies that I've done ^_^ but there will always be that lingering true love that I will have for my first two ^_^ always ^_^
      *hugs on you all*

20. Well, I just received word that the eyes for my Brixton have shipped, and they are already on US soil! I haven't even made clothes for these cuties, because I need to see their eyes and wigs together. Soon. It own't be long now. ^_^

Nat, it is strange to think how far you've come since the first appearance of Ted and Hanyuu. Did you ever think you'd have a community of dolly creations?